• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
neko, where in texas are you?

cm, your avi looks like a girl imo :V

Reizilla

I still haven't made it out to a HOBO yes :/ I think I should be able to go to the one in June though.

Reizilla

You should come to a tourney in the RGV this month. haha!

Well, that's cool, man. Good luck. I have a friend stationed in Alaska right now. I think he'd rather be in Japan XD

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
What the f*** that's not the army that I've heard about.

Are you sure that you've enlisted in the right military?
Navy son. Yeayuhz.

You should come to a tourney in the RGV this month. haha!

Well, that's cool, man. Good luck. I have a friend stationed in Alaska right now. I think he'd rather be in Japan XD
I have no clue how far RGV is from Sugar Land.

Reizilla

Or come to Kingsville which is two hours closer. haha! XD

Yeah, nobody ever wants to come :\/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I went to New Zealand.
I am now back.

2 litres (surely thats like 50,000 gallons, MY CONVERSION SKILLS ARE L337) of vodka for like $38.
That would normally be like $110+
God bless duty free stores.

Also as I said I bought a new laptop, I was able to get the tax refunded off of it so my $1700 laptop that I got for $1299 got reduced by another $120. Now that I have internet back I can get -all of the stuff- I needed to download.
God bless.

Some suspicious conversation was almost happening in this thread earlier.
Good thing a TERRIBAD HORRIBLE YOUTUBE VIDEO stopped it.
God bless.

New Zealand was cold.
Kiwi birds are FREAKY GUYS. THEY SERIOUSLY WALK LIKE THE BULBORBS FROM PIKMIN. I NEVER REALISED THAT'S WHAT MIYAMOTO BASED THEM OFF.
Unfortunately no babies following them ever. They are born self sufficient and ALONE.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
You can drink at like the age of 16 in Germany. But yeah...any birthdays today that I may wish happy Birthday to?

I wonder if Marth drinks alcohol...if anything it'd DEFINETELY be wine...but what kind? OPEN FOR DEBATE!

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Considering that Marth may be asian, he may have Asian Flush and won't be able to handle his liquor well.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Considering that Marth may be asian, he may have Asian Flush and won't be able to handle his liquor well.
Marth is from the magical version of middle-ages Europe that Japanese seem to think existed.

Similar to the magical period of Feudal Japan that Westerners seem to think existed.

For them it's like:

Rome falls->dark ages-> MAGIC HAPPENS! *sparkle sparkle* -> Renaissance -> etc

Of course we're like:

MAGIC HAPPENS! *sparkle sparkle* ->WW2

Where was I going with this? Oh right, marth is European, don't ask where, I don't think they can tell the difference historically during the "magic happens" period.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
I don't think marth would be very big on beer. More likely a heavy wine drinker and drinks insane amount of ice tea.

Favorite alcoholic drinks anyone? I refrain from alcohol myself....even when I do hit the drinking age.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't drink at all as a matter of personal policy. However, I have extended an invitation to my friends to get me completely hammered for the modest fee of $500. I think I'd be a pretty hilarious drunk, but who knows.

As for Marth, I could see him being a vodka guy.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
If you're below the legal drinking age, don't think you can guarantee yourself you'll never drink a sip. Not saying you'll go bingedrinking or anything, but a drink every once in a while is hard to avoid.

Albert.

Smash Master
Favorite alcoholic drinks anyone? I refrain from alcohol myself....even when I do hit the drinking age.
Yeah that's what a LOT of people say. (including me at one point) And they see everybody having fun drinking during college and they cave in. There's nothing wrong with that... Just give in, you're not proving anything. People drink because it can be fun for them. Why do you think there's a million-dollar alcohol industry? You should at least try it before you go the "high-and-mighty" route.

I don't drink at all as a matter of personal policy. However, I have extended an invitation to my friends to get me completely hammered for the modest fee of $500. I think I'd be a pretty hilarious drunk, but who knows.
Same thing^^^^
Saying "I think I'd be a pretty hilarious drunk" Just shows that you want to try it. You shouldn't charge your friends to get you drunk lmao.

If you're below the legal drinking age, don't think you can guarantee yourself you'll never drink a sip. Not saying you'll go bingedrinking or anything, but a drink every once in a while is hard to avoid.
Agreed.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Yeah that's what a LOT of people say. (including me at one point) And they see everybody having fun drinking during college and they cave in. There's nothing wrong with that... Just give in, you're not proving anything. People drink because it can be fun for them. Why do you think there's a million-dollar alcohol industry? You should at least try it before you go the "high-and-mighty" route.

Agreed.
Meh. It's a matter of religion and what I believe. Not that I am proving anything...its a personal choice.

And I could never see Marth drinking vodka....i think it's to rough lol.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I know it would probably be fun, but I've seen what it can do to people. My father and my Grand-father have both struggled with Alcoholism, so that's the main reason I avoid it. I've got a pre-disposition to it. On top of that, I have a super-addictive personality (I played World of Warcraft for 3 years religiously), and I don't react well to any form of depressant. I had to take a MILD tranquilizer the day I got my wisdom teeth out, it knocked me out for 12 hours, and I remembered nothing from the surgery. I won't lie and say it hasn't tempted me, but I made it through first year university without ever taking a drink.

The whole point of the money thing is that it is going to take a lot to get me to break my principles.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I will never ever ever ever get people that take religion so seriously that they won't try things and make their own decisions

so basically I'm incapable of understanding like 2/3rds of my species lol

Reizilla

Just give in,
Sound advice indeed, my friend. Imagine the world if only everybody just gave in and threw away their moral purpose.

And actually, some people see everybody drinking and are appalled at the stupidity of the act and sickened by how widespread it is.

Albert.

Smash Master
I will never ever ever ever get people that take religion so seriously that they won't try things and make their own decisions

so basically I'm incapable of understanding like 2/3rds of my species lol
LMFAO me too

Sound advice indeed, my friend. Imagine the world if only everybody just gave in and threw away their moral purpose.

And actually, some people see everybody drinking and are appalled at the stupidity of the act and sickened by how widespread it is.
LOL THATS THE World we live in right now you idiot LOLOL

Some people...that see people drinking...appalled by the stupidity of the act...

Maybe they should join in.

You are ignoring empirical evidence. People drink and get drunk because it can be fun. WHO ARE YOU to tell anybody that they way they have fun is stupid?

I could say "Hey... You should stop playing video games because all of the joy and satisfaction ceases to exist the moment you turn off the TV."

But why would I say that? It's stupid.

If you really think that drinking.... is only prevalent because of ... peer pressure? immature people?
THEN WHY do so many people drink?

you're contradicting yourself lol OR you think that like the whole world is STUPID

BTW... isn't wine in the bible? HYPOCTIES I say, hypocrite!!!

OH AND Just to be clear- I am not advocating binge drinking or alcoholism or anything. But honestly you should try it before you come in here and talk without the experience.

oh and beer is very very yummy. And just one or two isn't gonna get you drunk, so yeah.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I agree with Albert's conclusion, but not completely with his reasoning.

After all, only a negligible amount of people is not stupid. Also, it's silly to say you should join in for the sake of joining in, small amounts of alcohol should be interesting because you find them interesting. If you are quick to be affected by alcohol, it's kind of a waste to get yourself wasted after one beer just because you wanted to 'join in' with the people who tend to be more used to the stuff.

Top Bottom