• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Just got back from a tourney, did so ****ing good! I had to leave early and drop out of losers though, :( got 7th out of like 110 or so ppl YEEEEEES SO HAPPY

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I felt really bad for Chaos Marth honestly.

Minty too pro!

AL is hilarious.
Wait why? o.o

I did pretty well (cept gettin ***** by a legit yoshi WTF DO I DO VS YOSHI? D: )

I gave pierce the business game 1 and lost the set but i played pretty good all 3 games.

Almost beat malcolm game 1 but i messed up the game winning grab release ]: Cost me the set.

I 2-0'd everyone else except m2k and did pretty well. I'm just upset i coulda beat pierce and malcolm >_<

∫unk

Smash Master
Meeting backlash? Good I guess every new marth I meet that first ddd vs marth... lol

I got 5th again I feel like I should be top 3... So close

I entered brawl+ last time I played was like version 2. i beat two people just playing brawl snake including the guy that always talks **** about brawl and how great brawl plus is... Most satisfying win yesterday lol

Albert.

Smash Master
Meeting backlash? Good I guess every new marth I meet that first ddd vs marth... lol

I got 5th again I feel like I should be top 3... So close

I entered brawl+ last time I played was like version 2. i beat two people just playing brawl snake including the guy that always talks **** about brawl and how great brawl plus is... Most satisfying win yesterday lol
LOL who?

why aren't you on AIM :(

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
u a ***** chaosmarth i told u to pressure his shield and camp that ***** to death and he cant shield grab with his slow frames and he cant oos jump

shoulda took mah advice yo :( or at least told me to watch ur set lol.

good **** junk

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Junk did me like marthshadow lol. I seriously would rather face a legion of mk and snake than deal with just one DDD using marth. I couldn't even think of one option that was even 50% viable when I was on the ledge. I know you wont tell how to get back onstage but im making it my mission in life to find out. Till then, im goin fox or ICs so I at least have a shot. On a side note, B+ never ceases to make me laugh at its attempt to fix brawl. Oh and I saw the match Junk was talking about. Snake ftilt x 3 + C4 is fantastic...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
at least it makes you laugh. back in my day we would blame the player for his inability to tech, but i guess nowadays we always blame it on the game.

so i heard counterstrike started off as a mod and wasn't competitive at all. all the pro players there should be discredited as they played some user-made bs

i'm almost positive that brawl and smash are unfixable

like humans its casual garbage

:048::012:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
so i heard counterstrike started off as a mod and wasn't competitive at all. all the pro players there should be discredited as they played some user-made bs
Counter-Strike was easily accessible since all it really needed besides Halflife was the Internet to download from and play on. It also became competitive when competitive gaming leagues said so, not players.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it was the grabs ]:
which happened after u got through the ****storm of eggs right?

you go through the fireworks

thinking its gonna be okay

then bam

predicted

yoshi has pivoted and pressed Z the best in-game macro in the world

you have now been grabbed

am i doing this correctly

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
which happened after u got through the ****storm of eggs right?

you go through the fireworks

thinking its gonna be okay

then bam

predicted

yoshi has pivoted and pressed Z the best in-game macro in the world

you have now been grabbed

am i doing this correctly
the eggs weren't much of a problem.

They became a problem after he got a big lead though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I didnt know how to beat planking yoshi back when i was in the states (when I played against bwett), but Pierce knew how to quite well...

I swear the eggs randomly explode psing them is a cowwwww :(

Top Bottom