• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey junk i got a question (non-smash) for you that you might know:

what are the japanese (rofl) snacks that are in a bag shaped like a carrot called (i believe they were sugary)? I ate them when i was a little kid so idk the name (not that it would matter since i was completely illiterate in all worldly languages at the time).

i do believe hitting up on them again would prove most charming.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Albedo has that freaky "wtf" scene lol:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_oHxm8TYu0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_oHxm8TYu0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Suspect

Smash Hero
Hm, best villian....idk. Perhaps SMT Nocturne since you kinda you chose your own villian kind of. You fight against Lucifer or God or yourself. :/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You know, I actually gave kingdom of hears a chance but then i saw donald duck and mickey mouse so i raged..
and never touched the game again lol

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
You know, I actually gave kingdom of hears a chance but then i saw donald duck and mickey mouse so i raged..
and never touched the game again lol
Kingdom Hearts is a really cool series. You should give it a try. =)

Phil that scene made no sense. Free-kay dawg.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth

∫unk

Smash Master
stop uploading matches where you wreck your opponent and/or the opponent's playing horribly that's not interesting to watch (I mean if it's the ONLY recent videos of you online)... where's your set vs larry?

most of these are you doing pre-set things that happen to be working the amount of adjustment is very little because the matches are so short

and at least from the videos I watched DON really needs to learn how to DI on ANY hit right now he gets sent off stage from hits that shouldn't be sending him off and he dies super early for the heaviest character in the game.

sometimes he also reacts stupidly slow like wtf block snake's laggy n-air then get hit by f-tilt after? that should have been a b-throw edgeguard for him.

diddy and falco was just like dodge -> attack pattern which doesn't actually work at all except on wifi I mean you didn't even have to actively punish it you just did mk stuff and won so not really much to say there

you definitely know the dk matchup though lol

edit: vietgeek i know what you're talking about i just forget what they're called. i'll ask my family tonight.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
persona 4 is really good. basically they really know how to create a cast. you could really connect with all of them by the end.

except chie, she sucks

Top Bottom