• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I know some people who almost beat Isai in games and got him down to his last stock.

I say almost because he practically Sandbagged to his last stock then ***** all 4 of their remaining stocks.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Addressing the Prince of Altea as "ya fat wad of Japanese princesses" isn't a very good way to ask for help. Marth shuns you.

Leacero

Smash Lord
My current problem is tech skill so I do a good amount of training against empty controllers (float canceling nair OOS is HARD). I also think I just got a breakthrough in my melee skill, I might just be over the top to go pro, need to fight Jared (a **** Roy and Jigglypuff player, who I'd say is currently around the second best Roy in the US, though he needs to go to tournies more, also needs to be more active on smashboards, usually goes by some variation of ninjew) and see if I've really gotten it down.
As cool as Jared is and all, he is definitely nowhere near the second best Roy in the US. In fact, I doubt any of us here at SBU would consider ourselves "pro" at this game. Sure, we're a lot better than your average players, but not in the caliber you place us in. Thus, and no offense, since many of us have the capability to 4 stock you consistently, you are nowhere near there either. The highest achievements I can claim in the 2-3 tournaments I've gone to are only (1) Getting a game off HBK, (2) Defeating Lovage and Jfox in teams, and (3) Getting a game off Alukard and G$ in teams. Heck, I can even claim that I almost beat KDJ's DK, but he was obviously sandbagging for the last two stock. Same goes for me getting 2 stock off Mango, due to sandbaggery. But I won't be so vain as to claim that I'm near pro status.

tl;dr: The people you play with are definitely good, but not pro status. Since you lose to them often (and not purely because of tech skill), you are also not pro status. If you seriously want to improve, play with us more and listen to the advice we give you on what mistakes you're making.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I don't know if I remember this (maybe if I could place a name with a face, I'm so bad at that).

But I'm glad I helped.

lol name search
i didnt really ask i looked over and read your wristband thing upside down so i could have been quite wrong

i was wearing glasses

also a gray shirt with Wf on it, my high school stuff

i kept getting asked about wake forest lolol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i got the flu

and all it made me dream of

was altean men sleeping together in the wake of terrible disease

<_<

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
So I'd just like to take this time out, to thank a very special friend of mine. His encouraging antics and plethora of wisdom has opened my eyes.

Thank you Pierce, for showing me how to play the ADHD match-up.

:)

∫unk

Smash Master
its not racist

blacking is just a norcal term for when ur winning then you end up losing for some stupid reason

the d!ck is a norcal term for when you get *****

excellent read/horrible di also originated from norcal

once the norcal pr actually updates ill make a 5th lesson but i want to wait til its up (johns)

Roxas M

Smash Master
its not racist

blacking is just a norcal term for when ur winning then you end up losing for some stupid reason

once the norcal pr actually updates ill make a 5th lesson but i want to wait til its up (johns)
pfft.
junk johns.
i want my 5th lesson.

Player-3

Smash Hero
dude junk

i love the reindeer guy in your avvy from the thing with the stretchy guy

thats the only manga i ever watched LOL i dont remmber the name though

i liked the dude in your avvy though, took steroids and didnt afraid of anything

feardragon64

Smash Champion
dude junk

iI love the reindeer, guy in your avvy from the thingshow with the stretchying= guy

tThat'ss the only manga iI ever watchedLOL iI don't remmberremember the name of it though

iI liked the dude in your avvyavatar though,. He took steroids and didn't afraid of anything
God I'm bored.
I'll forgive lack of punctuation becasue it's the Marth boards. And the doesnt afraid of anything.

Albert.

Smash Master
LMAO
lol at the misspell.

Fear never has to edit my posts because I'm a pretentious d****bag about grammar and punctuation :p

I can't go to Koshaboy or Winterfest. :( I got a job though :)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
LMAO
lol at the misspell.

Fear never has to edit my posts because I'm a pretentious d****bag about grammar and punctuation :p

I can't go to Koshaboy or Winterfest. :( I got a job though :)
Go to ****ing Kosha Boy fool, cause I'm probably going if Will doesn't obsess over the fact that Atomsk just got over Swine Flu

@ Sleepy God who is in your avatar?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
its not racist

then i gave u the d!ck, since i 2 stocked ur mk with marth every game and u won 0 games

that = ****

Top Bottom