• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
-_-
Can't everyone just agree that they are both good games in their own way? If you think brawl sucks then why post in a brawl forum? :) (not directed at anyone specific here but just like a question for the rabid brawl haters in SWF)
We can.

The thing is (and I'm sorry for igniting this I guess) the only reason I came out and said this is because I dunno if Brawl is worth it for me anymore, it just doesn't peak my interest, and I'm half-searching for SOMETHING to keep me interested enough to keep playing.

Player-3

Smash Hero
nah im actually quite good at barlw rust now i just dont try in all my matches, last time i tryed really hard i was playin amazin

it hurt my brain though so i stopped and lost my next match

Player-3

Smash Hero
dayum CK wutz yo problem wit wifi mang

i play wifi all the time...

granted its free for alls...

as random..

with all items on high...

banned stages only..

one time i got starly > starly > oly final smash dug > bomb ombed vertically > oli final smash horizontal blasted

i was like

|:<

Roxas M

Smash Master
lol lag + marth dittos = fail, i have to play marths in person to figure it out, spacing is wayyyyyyyyyyy too important

I don't wanna say yes cause im sick right now so everything is boring, lol...
GG's anyway!
lag + marth = lol's and SD fests.
the matches were still fun though. =)

when your sick almost nothing is fun. except going to sleep.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Adum stfu and play what you want lol
Ehhh, I was just wondering if you guys had anything to help me figure out for myself, but I guess not.

On second thought, I will wifi you sometime, just very busy in general, so sometime when I'm free (and wifi is working), I'll give you my FC then.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
:D

I'm not good at introductions so here's a story:
I started playing competitive smash in like May, where I mained the pink puffball known as Kirby. I got bored of Kirby's bair spams. In July, I switched to becoming a Pit main. I've been doing quite well with Pit, but was sad that he was so out-played by most of the top/high tier cast. I was a little down, so Last night, I was playing friendlies with Marth (since I was secretly watching vids of mikehaze/neo) It turns out, I'm like 10x better with Marth. So here I am, officially a new Marth main (I had papers signed and everything). I'm pretty sure Marth won't disappoint me :)

Well, some stuff about me:
I live in FL, I'm 15, and I like to be called berto or boom, whichever tickles your pickle.

Lastly,
HAIIIIIIII~

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
^^^ where in Florida?

(<333) When I am down in Florida for summer I will def try and get some tourney results to be proud of.

s*** I sound like Ruki
wow thanks for the tip, I might be able to do that :)
O shi- I see what you did there Al. :)

You need to come to NY after thanksgiving and go to Polytek!!!! I'm like training OD lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Considering who Scar is, getting 2-0'd isn't a mark against you unless you established yourself as better then that.

Almost taking a SET, I think I can take a set off him now, I want a rematch at Pound 4. But recognize that doing that represents a certain level of skill, and almost taking a set represents another (much higher) benchmark.

That said, if you can get somebody to last stock, high percents, then you can get a match, if you can get a match, then you can get a set. It wasn't like I played 50 games with him either, we only met in the brackets.
I understand that Scar is good, and that it's nothing bad to lose to him. Even so, you still got 2-0'd, and spending a good amount of time reading Inui's posts has made me quite irritated over, of all things, talking up one's losses. "I almost beat him once," "I took that game close," it's all just putting more credit on not winning.

If you want to talk accomplishments, you discuss who you've beaten, and if you haven't beaten anyone of note, then you shut up until you do so you can show off your shiny new badge. That's how this works.

Handorin

Smash Hero
i was only there for like, 4 hours on the doubles day because i just got over some sort of sickness i forgot what it was

i would have said hi but i was either playing doubles matches with people or playing other guys, i played handorin for a while in falco dittos, learned alot from those

i every time i saw you you were playing a match of some sort.. if i didnt have to leave so early i definently would have said hi and gotten wrecked by your falco
lol
I don't know if I remember this (maybe if I could place a name with a face, I'm so bad at that).

But I'm glad I helped.

lol name search

Top Bottom