• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Guys, I'm just going to come out and say it,

If you're losing to some scrub Meta Knight who's No.1 on your power rankings with Marth, and no amount of changing it up is working for you, I provide you with this inspirational sentament:

you need HARD WORK AND GUTS.
and LEARN ADAPTABILITY AND HOPE IT INCREASES YOUR SPECIAL ATTACK ON THE SWITCH.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Wow Shaya, too much Pokemon lol

The official Marth Boards Pokemon Power Rankings...

1) Junk
2) Vietgeek
3) Neo's UU team, cause we all know he loves Pokemon.... "**** POKEMON, **** YOU"- neo
4) Jirachi and Scizor teams
5) Shaya

Dont think about highlighting after this sentence... Im kidding obv <3

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Pokemon battle revolution had EPIC music, too bad the actual game is inferior to the DS ones and shoddy xP

Also, who uses a team with 3 pokes weak to ice, and 2 to rock xP

On Topic: Someone wifi me soon, we can use our MARTHS to **** in lag

∫unk

Smash Master
cause i sd'd on delphino

i had the wall infinite going i was at like 20% the stage changed and i tripped or something cause i didnt get onto the moving platform

btw he plays diddy vs me never mario every important match ive seen him use diddy or mk

and i dont know u talk to me on aim about my results or stfu please its rude to bring up losses in public especially cause ur not my friend

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hey Junk I'm pretty sure Hippie didn't mean it that way...

And ****nnnnnnnnnnn son that's mad gay, shifting stages hurt.

Player-3

Smash Hero
anyone up for wifi tomorrow?

im going to p1s house and im fairly certain hes going to be playing modern warfare 2 most of the time lopl

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Is anyone else against the random tripping? It's really gay. Adding aspects of luck to the game is pointless. It should at least have a toggle option.

EDIT: I'd be glad to Wi-Fi with you, Player-3. I shouldn't be busy.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Is anyone else against the random tripping? It's really gay. Adding aspects of luck to the game is pointless. It should at least have a toggle option.

hahhhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

I'm sure that if they did, nearly everyone barring extreme casual gamers (half of the time I talk to people who do, they don't even know there is tripping in this game (o_O)).

Oh and I learned why Steel's doing all these Star Wars titles. Frankly imo, Original Trilogy > Prequel Trilogy.

Top Bottom