• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Kirby's F-tilt is a safe attack that has massive range...it's basically Kirby's most viable option against Marth according to Falconv1.0, a Kirby main in my state.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Kirby and Marth are even folks.

Kirbys power + **** 'tech chasing' with his amazing grabs and Marth's weaknesses that these throws exploit + great roll (rolls piss marth off) + bair that outdisjoints fair on the horizontal plane and stays out for like 15 frames

What does Marth have?
Well... ye ol dolphin slash, dancing blade, fair **** if Kirby isn't facing backwards, dtilt... jab

Its one of those "X character is obviously a better character over all, but character Y has options that directly abuse X's weaknesses"

read:
Marth v Kirby/Wolf
Snake v Olimar

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
So i havent really been here a week or two...

It truly feels like I never missed a post.

Some wifi spam requests, Neo pseudo-complaining (and 500 or so posts after it referencing it), people thinking Junk's upset and him retorting. Oh, and I'm sick again.
lololololol

WHY CANT YOU GUYS WE EVOLVE?
We have evolved just as much as brawl has evolved
Not at all

Alright, how's this?

Which is a better combo breaker?

Dolphin Slash is already used as a way to get out of many multi-hitting attacks. Nothing really beats that. But it still puts Marth into helpless frames that can easily make up for the damage taken. Falco abuses this against Marth's sometimes.

Fair and Side B (single hit) come out on frame 4, but SideB stops momentum and finishes a frame faster. Since both attacks come from above, SideB will cover more area in a faster time frame. So with that, do you think using SideB more often to break out attacks is a good idea?
mintyflesh knows his stuff. DB1 is good for mindgames, but it has no knockback, so its punishabl too. DS is a lot more reliable for stopping combos cause it has really nice knockback, but if they shield it its a whole lot more punishable because they have liek two seconds to decide what to do then time to charge a smash right under you.

side-b single hit will just hit them, make them move an inch, you lag, and they hit you.

Viet, we're brewing marth potions, read the title, duh

A2ZOMG, Show me a video of a kirby camping a marth with F-tilt, i really dont believe you.

∫unk

Smash Master
Lol my Kirby ***** now

if the marth is extrmely good he wins

I'd say most marths including shaya aren't in that category and lose to mediocre to good kirbys win

most marths just don't pressure me when they have a chance then they try to attack in open space and i **** them for it

feardragon64

Smash Champion
MEXICAN KIRBY WILL **** YOUR **** <3 MogX

Get better at the game fear, stop losing to d3 mains <3
lol I stopped playing Shaya. I visit the board like every two days just cause I'm bored now.
I was always terrible at smash. I enjoy watching it a lot more than playing since I get so frustrated with my dumb mistakes. I just play smash friendlies now.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Neon X, glad you're up for progressing the metagame and getting info out there but I suggest you read the stickies before making the new threads. I think steel's getting mad cause he has to do more work. lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I can only conclude that Steel2nd has finally fallen in love with RPGs.

Steel let's play all the Tales games together! <3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no, i've heard rather mixed reviews on it

but i'll probably get it if i ever fix my playstation grill (that'd require me to use munnies)

although i would buy a tales game first obv

Player-3

Smash Hero
its pretty fun but if you dont learn how to guard fast you get ****ed over by every single boss in the game

its like

**** i forgot to guard his attack
-loses half of hp-

**** he still has 3 seconds left in his turn

VietGeek

Smash Hero
tales is like a fighting game that completely ignores the balance part cuz theres no vs mode.

locks, dumb chains, infinites, bias in characters, fanservice, animu, item abuse

hey maybe thats what sakurai was thinking of when he made bros

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I can only conclude that Steel2nd has finally fallen in love with RPGs.

Steel let's play all the Tales games together! <3
no

so guys i was thinking that you should all stop attacking your opponent and just wait like emblem lord did so that neo gets really angry at you all but doesnt adjust his own play style at all and continues to attack his opponents constantly and run into **** that no one else does e.g. rob's ftilt

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
I figure I should ask why there's been Harry Potter references in the title for the past few days...

But I don't know if I want to know. @_@

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i have the eternal sonata battle theme as one of my songs in brawl.

i need to start playing that game again. that and lost odyssey. and maybe star ocean iv. and maybe mass effect. and maybe (but probably not) infinite undiscovery and last remnant.

i'm really bad at finishing RPGs lol

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
...O rly?

I may quote this hero and his wisdom.
So the first post that you quoted, you pretty much had no reason for, and responded with zero substance.

The second post that you quoted you thought was funny, and decided that you would try leech off of its hilarity with a statement putting you in the same category as the original poster.

Here's how I would revise your post:
Remove "...O rly?" as well as the first quotation. Change "I may quote this hero and his wisdom." to "Quoted for truth."

What does this do for you?
It makes your posts appear less spammy and keeps you from appearing to be a stilted, "newby" poster by using a well-known phrase.

Your newly revised post would look like this:
Quoted for truth.
JUST SAYIN'!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
no

so guys i was thinking that you should all stop attacking your opponent and just wait like emblem lord did so that neo gets really angry at you all but doesnt adjust his own play style at all and continues to attack his opponents constantly and run into **** that no one else does e.g. rob's ftilt
yeah because i clearly attack rob the whole time instead of attempting to calculate when it's safe because i haven't figured out how to deal with the match up, so everytime i get hit by robs clearly "impractical" (and or stupid) f-tilt it's because im attacking the entire time and never adjust

wtf @ stupid **** that no one else runs into as if ROB's f-tilt wasn't applicable.. LMAO!

shut the **** up, *******

it's like you quitting has given you an excuse to be a sour annoying *****, wow

stick to modding

Top Bottom