• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You come into the marth board, and on your first post you john about how you get judgement hammer *****?

nice spacing
and welcome
I actually wasn't annoyed by the hammer too much. It was wyoming that ****ing sucked.

There should be vids eventually. :/

Btw, Marth is sexy as ****. :D

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to take the 11,000 post of this thread, but I just wanted to say that Green Marth is the best. ;3
god dammit i missed the 11000th post by one
i almost feel really sad

yea, i too have them legit parent johns
interims come in:
YOU HAVE AN 88 IN HISTORY, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART, WERE TAKING AWAY YOUR COMPUTER FOR LIKE 10 YEARS NAO!!!!!1!
/checks grades online
history grade is a 95
WTF YOU ONLY HAVE A 95, WHY ISNT IT A 100?!?!?!

story of my life.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I find sleep and parent johns mad legit when you play Marth.
I was playing the best match of my life, bar none, when my mother came in, turned on the lights (which increases lagg substantially, believe it or not), and stood right in front of me, fumbling through the droors. I was pissed.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Wow, roll spam is too good huh? Well definitely the Usmash, hell if your timing is good enough walk away and.... TIPPER Fsmash lol

Try doing a turnaround DB btw, as in run slightly away and then instantly do DB in the opposite direction.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Wow, roll spam is too good huh? Well definitely the Usmash, hell if your timing is good enough walk away and.... TIPPER Fsmash lol

Try doing a turnaround DB btw, as in run slightly away and then instantly do DB in the opposite direction.
I enjoy reading rolls into walk away tip fsmashes :D

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
You too?????

Lol Neon X* is getting annoying, he's helping me alright, lose my toleration for threads already posted ages ago -_-

Or my favorite. Pivot grab someone who hates to get grabbed by marth xP

∫unk

Smash Master
thats their only escape option tahts all u have to cover

and if ur playing mk just tornado whenever you know the roll is coming

or d-smasy

or d-air

usually ppl that complain about getting tornado'd are the ones that are just rolling into you

but if its orange or red connection sometimes you can't punish anything seriously don't play anyone if it's a true orange or red connection and they abuse wifi tactics because there's literally nothing you can do in that lag except roll yourself

but if its orange or red connection sometimes you can't punish anything seriously don't play anyone if it's a true orange or red connection and they abuse wifi tactics because there's literally nothing you can do in that lag except roll yourself
Connection color is complete hogwash with me. I have had less lag at times with people I have a red connection than people who I have a yellow connection with. Wifi is truly messed up xD

Roxas M

Smash Master

or d-smasy

or d-air

usually ppl that complain about getting tornado'd are the ones that are just rolling into you

this is my problem.
90% of the people i play have a red or orange connection. lol
but some people with red connections should be green.
lying wifi connections ftw. lol

how do you know if we will have a good connection?
I don't I am just guessing xD I have the high speed internet. Most people I have played I have orange or better with. Yellow being the most common, green a few times, blue once or twice (almost felt like I was not online).

So from past experience, more than likely it would be a good connection, but we would not know until we try.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman

or d-smasy

or d-air

I have a friend in japan who would jab with ike, and since japanese internet is literally 100x better than american internet, i couldnt do anything, because if i try to run and shield, the shield wouldnt go up fast enough, if i tried to counter, he would just stop jabbing and Ftilt me, and there was absolutely nothing i could do with marf

So i played D3 and just bufferd my chaingrab in my 1.5 second delay and ***** his face ^^
but wifi tactis are really gay.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I don't I am just guessing xD I have the high speed internet. Most people I have played I have orange or better with. Yellow being the most common, green a few times, blue once or twice (almost felt like I was not online).

So from past experience, more than likely it would be a good connection, but we would not know until we try.
i can't atm. online tournament match.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
When you are this far into Brawl's metagame after it's release, what is there really left to discuss about?

Social Threads seem to be the only thing keeping some of the character discussions alive.
Plenty

For example, the character in your avie, he's barely explored. A lot of his frame data isn't even know.

∫unk

Smash Master
omfg @ these emo's

i barely know anything about brawl so you ppl have a long way to go... i mean on the level that most people want to be

dsf: when i havent played someone like mike for a while i get bored. but then i play him and i remember 'oh yeah thats how this game's supposed to be played.'

were literally not playing the same game right now (btw dsf is good again)

he was beating me on saturday marth dittos using pretty much only neutral air... i was not being a dumb*** but nothing consistently worked vs his spacing of one move

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Plenty

For example, the character in your avie, he's barely explored. A lot of his frame data isn't even know.
Hay,
I try ;_;
I really ought to get into debug mode for shield advantage stuff tho, I just get sooooo lazeh.
Seriously tho, I think my list has been the best and most accurate of the three that were made prior, which were all done via camera and "close speculation" lol.
And I agree, things like lucario ftilt have some crazy mad stuff behind them.
btw Steel, do you happen to know where the code for debug is? If you could link/VM me, that would be appreciated.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
When you are this far into Brawl's metagame after it's release, what is there really left to discuss about?

Social Threads seem to be the only thing keeping some of the character discussions alive.
We don't know what's left to discuss about, because we aren't delving deeply enough, no?

Top Bottom