• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

OverLade

Smash Hero
NEO stop sippin haterade lol. And Wax is a beast I thought nobody else bumped him.

Yo Wax, Im real happy for you, and imma buy yo album, but Eminem is the best white rapper of all time.

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
I think marth was the most broken in Melee. AWWW fighing marth was a pain. Which is why i picked him up in brawl. but I can't betray sammy and sonic. Even so who else besides me would vote for marth for prez. JK

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
NEO stop sippin haterade lol. And Wax is a beast I thought nobody else bumped him.

Yo Wax, Im real happy for you, and imma buy yo album, but Eminem is the best white rapper of all time.
the beat on that **** is ****ing ******** man wtf

so ill

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Posting just to say that theres nothing more satisfying in this game to me then winning vs an mk with a fsmash tipper at 70% on the ledge while you are on last stock 150%. NOthing beats fsmash tippers for the win for me... nothing at all and i love it :p

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Everyone watch gigs today, we have like 3 Marth mains in the whole state... <-- u see what I did there

This is IF, we have a stream up iono lmao

OverLade

Smash Hero
HRNUT originally mained marth, but he's bipolar and can't decide who he mains.

He basically mains Marth/Snake/Falco/MK.

And ZMT I'm still going to gigs, I'll just be late. See gigs thread...

Player-3

Smash Hero
aw

i saw virg posting in and knew it was gonna be a killjoy

i dun like virg nymore since he sabotaged me from winning the low tier wifi tournament with my tongue

</333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jk virg i luv u <3

Albert.

Smash Master
Top Bottom