• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i think marth's spot dodge and counter are broken

ooooh junk im baiting the **** out of you

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Marth actually has a good spot dodge, lmao. Its better then robs and mk's in terms of frame data.

But what can Marth do after a spot dodge (reliably)...hmm...

<3 Marth, and everyone here

∫unk

Smash Master
Solid I've never played you so how would my response make any sense to you

basic logic sir

and bengals I already ***** you for counter spam why do you think it's good again do you not understand risk vs reward

I guess play against someone that actually waits and you'll see how horribly wrong you are

spotdodge is good... It's good in general only thing I don't like is your a sitting duck so it's not that great vs anyone whose spacing you, which is like all that happens at high levels of play

it's also generally bad vs his hard matchups as they all have easy solutions to **** predictable spot dodges while being completely safe

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo marth boards Im happy for you and imma let you finish...

But the MK social thread is the best social thread of all time!!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Solid I've never played you so how would my response make any sense to you

basic logic sir

and bengals I already ***** you for counter spam why do you think it's good again do you not understand risk vs reward

I guess play against someone that actually waits and you'll see how horribly wrong you are

spotdodge is good... It's good in general only thing I don't like is your a sitting duck so it's not that great vs anyone whose spacing you, which is like all that happens at high levels of play

it's also generally bad vs his hard matchups as they all have easy solutions to **** predictable spot dodges while being completely safe
I was joking.

unless i got counter baited?

im not falling into this >___>

clowsui

Smash Legend
by posting that you aren't going to get counter-baited you still responded to the counter-bait, lol

best thing is just to leave the response alone

you're still a noob at getting baited, bengals...

feardragon64

Smash Champion
solid I've Never Played You So How Would My Response Make Any Sense To You

Basic Logic Sir

And Bengals I Already ***** You For Counter Spam Why Do You Think It's Good Again Do You Not Understand Risk Vs Reward

I Guess Play Against Someone That Actually Waits And You'll See How Horribly Wrong You Are

Spotdodge Is Good... It's Good In General Only Thing I Don't Like Is Your A Sitting Duck So It's Not That Great Vs Anyone Whose Spacing You, Which Is Like All That Happens At High Levels Of Play

It's Also Generally Bad Vs His Hard Matchups As They All Have Easy Solutions To **** Predictable Spot Dodges While Being Completely Safe
STOP WAITING FOR MY SPOTDODGE

**** YOU Junk

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
kid cudi is overrated as ****.. and this isn't baiting, he's actually an overrated rapper

he's like the Snake of Hip Hop atm rofl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey RedHalberd, does Florida really like, play BrawL?
Are there a lot of players?
Yeah there are a lot of players and a lot of good players. The problem is that it's such a large state that it's difficult for everyone to get to tournaments. This has lead to "undiscovered jems", good players who played Wifi (usually AiB) who didn't know about offline tournaments. Players like Mero/Master Raven/Me (funny enough, all our hidden good players are MKs) have beaten FLs ranked/top players in the few occasions we actually go to tournaments, but aren't able to go often/consistently.

The size of the region sorta makes it "its own thing". So FL usually sticks to FL. That's why Afro Thundah isn't as well known as Candy or UltimateRazer. Nick Riddle is probably the best ZSS in the nation but a lot of people haven't heard of him because he's never gone OOS. Seibrik/CO18/HRNUT are probably the most well known players but FL has lots of other good players.

Lol ZMT I don't know how to Infinite Dimensional Cape so if I SD you'll see it. ;)

Top Bottom