• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
They were well edited, and he knew how to tipper, that's the only things I can really give him credit for lol. He wasn't that great.
Any1 remember Danimals from way-back-when?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Was Drago really bad and really hard nut-rode at one point or what? I remember seeing his vids, but I wasn't really around the forums at that time. I remember Danimals too. But yeah, same story.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
I remember Drago, his vids were flashy as hell. I didn't think he was all that great when I saw him though. =\

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
those are cpus.
try that on a human opponent.
he was just doing dair spikes on cpus. it's alright. kinda boring after a while.
I stopped watching after 10 seconds the first time I saw it. Now I just watch it to make fun of it.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO @ the spike replays, like we hadn't just seen 15 spikes prior to the replayed one, which we just saw

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think he was being funny, because funny video is funny video.
Reminds me of "The Green Lesbian Returns" by Xyro, she was torn down so badly from that one part where there was a CPU tag above the character, lol.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I brawled Hylian's ICs at genesis. I cant tell if he was screwin with me or not but I didnt get 3 stocked or chaingrabbed all that much so im pleased with myself.

P.S. Delfino = best I.C. CP EVAR!!!

P.P.S. L-O-L @ danimals and drago's former glory
I was just saying that because I didn't see him get a single x-death on the live stream at HOBO this past Saturday. I'm almost positive in his match against Broly he grabbed him more than 3 times each stock and didn't pull it off once. Maybe it was just a bad day though, he'd probably still beat me anyway. :/

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
^ Made me lol very hard just now. 2nd person to watch yeahuzz. ;D

Saltix

Smash Lord
if all tournaments are like the one i went to i'll never go to tournaments again.

i had to stand around for 3hours. the game store that made the tournament had no chairs. we could only brawl at FD or smashville. and we had to chose 1 character for the whole tournament. i couldn't use marth because they had those hi-def tvs that lags alot with brawl.
i lost to a ddd. i didn't get ***** though. it was a close match.
Should've picked MK
;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZejMeIZ21Is&feature=channel#t=2m28s
how did ANYONE get 3 stocked by this guy
>__>

Player-3

Smash Hero
that marth combo vid is legit guys, he was mindgaming those cpus with those sourspot down airs, messes up their di so they die

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R86vnAVwPVU

thought i'd point out the best parts =)

2:12 - 2:21
2:21 - 2:26 (why the **** was this in there lmaoooo)
3:15- 3:25
3:55 - 4:03
4:38 - 4:50 (LMFAO)

best vid ever
2:42-2:51 was pretty great.

I also love the parts where he neglects Snake's Dsmash on Pirate Ship and runs in to it.

He's too pro for damage gauge also.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
lol Marth boards were stuck up. Now iono. It's a mix of stuck up's and people who aren't anymore(but in general were at some point). Few exceptions.

Top Bottom