• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
people are jealous, what can I say.

btw sonic sucks:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeFuwMCl25Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeFuwMCl25Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this is me doing emblem lord style, i'm a very aggressive marth but this is what he told me he did to blue's sonic and ***** him. all sonic does is try to bait **** and run around, but when he actually wants to fight he dies to short hop fair. and i know sonic can do way better than that but its w/e, btw vex is a better player than me

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
So Sonic is someone we should play slightly more defensive due to his current style, gotcha.

Oh and I agree with Junk, I need to learn match-ups, Minty is great for this, and Anti owes me some games...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
and simply be smart and not fall for his baiting

like in the first few seconds of the video it was obv he was going to bait and i just stood there lol

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao I have to watch it once my bro frees up his laptop. Oh and now I can put some new vids up now that I have my SD card. I should go practice once my dad is done watching the new aswell.

Anybody realize that Junk is really helpful on AIM? And he's just bored 0.o

∫unk

Smash Master
ya i dunno i like talking to ppl on aim like 1000x more

i was going to say more on rukkiko's but then he's like "thats a wifi vid" and i was all O_o and he was all "ya *****" and then i was T-T

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao @ Junk, you can say as much as you like, your really helpful! My Marth needs some serious exp points according to Junk, motivation.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Twice? I wish it would take just twice for me. I have to mash buttons repeatedly until something happens, and half the time it's not what I wanted anyway. (such as, I mash jump+a. Then, like, fifteen+ seconds of mashing later, Marth does one jab and stops. -_-) And nothing seems to help. D:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Very rare in a life time,
those moments of perfect happiness,
So difficult to forget
When the giver of them is gone.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Btw, any part that the crappy camera blacked out, feel free to ask me what I or my opponent did i nthat match. WATCH IT, ICS GOT *****!!!!

You know it's what youé all been waiting for.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I like how the wall tech from snake's fair was just randomly thrown in there like it was a combo. haha. nice.

so how about that broly, neo?

Albert.

Smash Master
The audio mixing on that is terrible, you can barely hear the rapping.

producers and mixers don't know what the **** they're doing anymore. Songs wouldn't be song's without someone singing, so the vocals need to be in the forefront. same with rap music. otherwise it's just a ****ty backing track covering up the actual point of making a recording.

Doesn't help when he's mumbling.

~fin

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The music man speakes again. Al, everytime we ditto, your tag must be MUSIC and/or music related from now on (your current one works, btu switch up) =p

Top Bottom