• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I didn't even know it was 4th of july tmr lmfao. Oh well. Me and Minty were playing around in marf dittos, in friendlies, breversal shieldbreaker is so hilarious in dittos. Got my shield broken 5 times. :(

btw Ruk, we needa chill mangz, you live in the black peoples ave ;O
lmao you mean Jamaica Ave aka the ave? And word. Yo this summer I'm holding a smashfest, NYC Marth's VIP (since there's only... Minty, you, Chaos Marth, Vic, PD, and me as far as I know).

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lmao you mean Jamaica Ave aka the ave? And word. Yo this summer I'm holding a smashfest, NYC Marth's VIP (since there's only... Minty, you, Chaos Marth, Vic, PD, and me as far as I know).
Chill bra, my Marth ain't VIP material yet haha xD. Make sure it's non-gangster infested. Me and Minty almost got robbed/scammed on our way to Play N Trade =[.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
orz, you didn't destroy me it was a one hit game :/ where i missed a punishment on you from a badly placed DS... go me haha

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Trust me, I live in the sub-ghetto Hippie lmao You'll be fine, and whether its VIP material or not, you guys live in the same city, and main (or second I guess) the same character, so you cool.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
He taught me this lesson the first time I asked him for a critique. I was such a defensive Marth, then he just came in and like 3-stocked me. I think I'd do pretty much better now... it's time for another evaluation.

I need a new soda/soft drink for my avatar (preferably blue, red, pink, or yellow).
i 3 stock steel sometimes in dittos cuz he tries to use my style vs me

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOavolYnrcU

thanks to darc for another vid that pierce will undoubtedly favorite

in other news who wants to help me at the lucario matchup (i.e. write a few sentences about it)
HA! Is that your best shot? Have a taste of my Kpop FIST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodFU4b237s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LN6rtpU7E4 <---- lol americanization

Oh and on the lucario matchup. Lucario will wait for you to short hop then try to grab you when you land usually by rolling forward. Watch out for fsmash because its REALLY safe and spammable (maybe trying a counter or two wont hurt). Pay attention to your spacing if u block a fsmash because sometimes lucario can fsmash u again if you try shield drop DB (or even fair i belive). Pretty much dancing blade lucario when he rolls then gimp/nair/fsmash him when u get him offstage for a kill.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOavolYnrcU

thanks to darc for another vid that pierce will undoubtedly favorite

in other news who wants to help me at the lucario matchup (i.e. write a few sentences about it)
You outrange lucario in the air and outrange everything but fsmash on the ground.

If you grab lucario you can keep pummeling over and over until he ground releases and regrab him, he can roll out of it but then that becomes a tech chase.

Jab and fair cancel auraspheres nicely.

Eh I find the match up pretty easy :/.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Who name-summoned you and how can I undo that? You arent spechul! I can haz moving azns in mah sigz 2!!!

Btw im a BoA and Utada hipster too. That makes me a j/kpop fan. Don't judge me >.>
I like BoA too :3

also, you got those gifs from my photobucket.

HA

Nitrix

Smash Ace
HA! Is that your best shot? Have a taste of my Kpop FIST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodFU4b237s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LN6rtpU7E4 <---- lol americanization

SNSD is good but Big Bang, 2NE1 and Lee Hyori completely own them ;). TAKE THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PfHhFbd84A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HgEn4YoZsA&feature=related

On a side note, I'm not even korean lol. I just have a korean friend that is really into this stuff :laugh:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
look

those koreans are ****ing adorable

but virg is on my case about keeping this on track so im sry ok im sry

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I hear this thread is about Virg's domina... I mean Marth.

Relate something to Marth guys! You can always add him into your post :)

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Sorry I'm just used to talking in Social threads.

I really need to get my vids up. It's basically all fairing though. >_>

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I hear this thread is about Virg's domina... I mean Marth.
Today I was playing Melee with Handorin (another Memphis guy). We had an Iron Man: my Marth, Peach, Falco, and Falcon versus his Fox, Falco, Jiggs and Marth.

Peach versus Fox -> Peach (3 stock)
Peach versus Falco -> Falco (2 stock)
Marth versus Falco -> Marth (3 stock)
Marth dittos -> My Marth (2 stock)
Marth versus Jiggs -> Marth (1 stock)

10 stock with Marth. Granted, we're not the best int he state, but it was good.

∫unk

Smash Master
Darc do you know the Marth that goes by BoA? He met her before she was big and he's in love now haha

Most people don't know what it stands for XD

∫unk

Smash Master
I just realized...

If you're not naturally amazing, to consistently get better you can only play Marth only with people significantly better than you or you're not used to.

Otherwise you get used to bad styles or certain styles and you don't mix it up enough which terrible for Marth (and other characters too but especially with Marth).

That means if you play one person a lot and you guys go even if you're both good you're not going to get better after a while, unless one of you significantly improves from an outside influence (like playing other people in tournament).

Kinda dumb :/

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
God I can't wait for you guys to see my stupid Marth. It's dumb.

And Junk. I have a friend who went to high school with her :3

Although he hates her LOL

clowsui

Smash Legend
@jun: you make so sad : (
this makes it way more difficult to get my marth better

@darc: didn't dylan record you vs. obm once?

also BLADEBREAKERS

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I just realized...

If you're not naturally amazing, to consistently get better you can only play Marth only with people significantly better than you or you're not used to.

Otherwise you get used to bad styles or certain styles and you don't mix it up enough which terrible for Marth (and other characters too but especially with Marth).

That means if you play one person a lot and you guys go even if you're both good you're not going to get better after a while, unless one of you significantly improves from an outside influence (like playing other people in tournament).

quoted to say ur 100% correct even tho ur on aim

∫unk

Smash Master
well to keep improving yeah...

but the difference is, i can play "randoms" for 5 hours with metaknight and my metaknight is the same

i can't play marth for 5 hours with people significantly worse or the similar level people without some detrimental effect on my marth

that's for me anyways

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Is it even possible to beat peach with fox? I would actually rather fight snake, mk, or even marth. Yes, the matchup is that sad for me T_T. Oh and peach outranging marths fair is annoying...as is the impertinent floating.
Well he was talking Melee... lol but I'm sure it's easier for Fox to beat Peach than Marth, MK, and Snake.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I just realized...

i feel the same way. that's what has been happening to my marth. i use him to fight n00bs in the meet & greet and i get used to bad habits that don't work on better people. now i have to start training my marth all over again by finding some good people to fight.

Top Bottom