• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh, I guess that's ok to. Meta Knight still reminds me of Zero, lol. I'm still very new with Marth since I love his Fire Emblem game('s), I'm getting better though.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Oh, I guess that's ok to. Meta Knight still reminds me of Zero, lol. I'm still very new with Marth since I love his Fire Emblem game('s), I'm getting better though.
It's good. Marth has a very stable, straight foreward metagame. But it's also open to any mindgames.

I would say Marth is the easiest to pick up (with the exception of Mk) but the hardest to master.

I love FE games. I love Marths story lines the most.
I bought Shadow Dragon recently...and was quite disapointed by the gameplay... but there was some addictive property that game has that made me play it over and over again....

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ah, so Marth is like the Mario in the Mario sports, (sort of). Since I never picked up Marth in the last Smashbros, I wouldn't have known how he was. And Shadow Dragon for the DS has my addiction because of Wifi. :D

∫unk

Smash Master

Roxas M

Smash Master
getting lucky doesn't make it twice as good :/

try the zex original: grabbing falco on a platform on battlefield, f-throw spike, follows him down for the double spike

you can actually practice it in training mode looks tight as hell

and you think falco is easy until you play larry >_>
who is larry?

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
and wifi does suck.
Agreed. Except if there is absolutely no lag, but there is always lag, ALWAYS! but i still play wi-fi for kicks. but im pretty sure blazblue doesn't have lag on wi-fi, well that's what my brother told me.:laugh:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Agreed. Except if there is absolutely no lag, but there is always lag, ALWAYS! but i still play wi-fi for kicks. but im pretty sure blazblue doesn't have lag on wi-fi, well that's what my brother told me.:laugh:
That's not wifi though, that's real networks rofl you know, where they CARE about the competitive online gamer.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo needs to get a server like Xbox Live o PSN to get Smash more cool online.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I searched my name...

Bengals I can't say you know enough about TL if you think the match's not EAZY MODE for Marth.

Go use the hyperbolic time chamber!

/goes fantasizes about all those sexy ice traps VietScrub did in BlazBlue...

Oh and back to my duties of being a douche. At least until MLG changes our titles...>_>

As you can see I'm too busy nowadays doing nothing.
Calling it 55-45 or 60:40 is not calling it easy mode.

I would call you a crayon loving *******, but that's something a non TL researcher would say, so I'll refrain.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lmao, what the hell is your definition of ****?

If 60:40 is ****, then we are not on the same page here.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Shaya told me to pick him up from the airport at 8:00AM

i got drunk and fell asleep in my car setting my alarm for 7 30, i never got a call

i went home to check what time, and it was at 6:10 am.

SORRY SHAYA <333333333333333333333333333333333333

today is DSF's birthday, we're going to a theme park.

∫unk

Smash Master
Bardull is like warm up for SoCal's finest son... like Bardull would be a Gym leader in Pokemon you're not even at the elite 4 + Gary yet (MikeHAZE, DSF, Tyrant, Fiction, DEHF/Larry).

∫unk

Smash Master
Ice (Loreli) - DEHF - Calm and Cool.
Fighting (Bruno) - DSF - Gets angry a lot.
Ghost (Agatha) - Fiction - Weird and never there.
Dragon (Lance) - MikeHAZE - Rise and Shine.
All (Gary) - Tyrant - Everyone wants to kick his ***.

∫unk

Smash Master
Mega... you don't have to be careful and smart in other matchups?

And I don't think Steel beat Xisin by outcamping him (Xisin is pretty good at it lol). Steel just attacked and camping game failed.

I think it's more about knowing exactly when you can punish small windows of bad spacing.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Marth dittos are ok. They're extremely gay but they are kinda fun at times.

Edgeguarding Marth ***** recovering Marth offstage btw.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Mega... you don't have to be careful and smart in other matchups?

And I don't think Steel beat Xisin by outcamping him (Xisin is pretty good at it lol). Steel just attacked and camping game failed.

I think it's more about knowing exactly when you can punish small windows of bad spacing.
Thats kinda what I meant, I worded it poorly. I mean if you make a mistake marth can get alot of damage on you in a ditto, with juggling, and other random shiz.

@steel, Idk, I feel like when I play marth dittos neither me nor my opponent wants to approach, in fear of getting punshed.

shaya u dont know me, but welcome to the US =D

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
psssh minty, you know in our marth dittos, who ever gets the first powershield takes the most hits xD

lol us meta-game suxs ***.
Psh don't say that before the 4th of July. And PD has to see me in Marth dittos again, who else wants a counter-stage spike???

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
@minty

dude, i destroy marths who try to camp me lol. the match is just not designed to be a camp fest, it doesn't work. you need more exp in the ditto to completely understand the ins and outs of it

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
@minty

dude, i destroy marths who try to camp me lol. the match is just not designed to be a camp fest, it doesn't work. you need more exp in the ditto to completely understand the ins and outs of it
He taught me this lesson the first time I asked him for a critique. I was such a defensive Marth, then he just came in and like 3-stocked me. I think I'd do pretty much better now... it's time for another evaluation.

I need a new soda/soft drink for my avatar (preferably blue, red, pink, or yellow).

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Psh don't say that before the 4th of July. And PD has to see me in Marth dittos again, who else wants a counter-stage spike???
I didn't even know it was 4th of july tmr lmfao. Oh well. Me and Minty were playing around in marf dittos, in friendlies, breversal shieldbreaker is so hilarious in dittos. Got my shield broken 5 times. :(

btw Ruk, we needa chill mangz, you live in the black peoples ave ;O

Top Bottom