• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
whoever is coming for phase 6. when should i expect you guys. id like to leave on friday.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I need confirmation of drivers to Phase 6. Seems like Mr. Doom is going to drive all the way down to Norman, eh? Zeton, are you willing to pilot the arwing down to Tex?

Mr. Doom will sneak down to the Phase 6 thread and see what's the deal.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol no your gonna chain grab > spike me!

when are you guys driving to phase and who all is goin?
nah man, ive gotten better.

Kosmos prefers to leave early friday. i get out of class at 1130. holms you better not be working again.

Also, KS seems to have an abundance of tall people. My car isn't very tall friendly. do something.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Wrestling Regionals Saturday. Top 4 go to State. Wish me luck guys!

Have fun at Phase!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol fino got banned

zeton i'm 95% not going. i'll contact you if things change but for now just plan like i'm not going.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
nate nooooooooooo.

and fino. welcome to the boards. remind me of this other guy who didn't know the falco MU.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm not planning on leaving until my passengers are confirmed....and atm it's showing it might take awhile to figure that out. Right now though I'm heading to Wichita.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i wanna go pick up tom!!!!! i need to be confirmed for this.
i dont understand what this is.

anyways, as of now i think its just me and kosmos riding by ourselves unless somebody else had some thing in mind.

Here is the situation
I have a honda civic coupe (thats 2 door). Last phase I drove Mr. Doom and Holms. Those 2 alone could fill up my entire car cause they're so tall.

This phase I have been informed its Mr. Doom, Holms, and Inferno. Inferno is also tall (to me anyways). On top of that, I am taking Kosmos with me (who is also tall). So either we need a bigger car or take more cars.

I have talked with Mr. Doom and said that he could use my house as a rest point if needed. Also, I told himt hat I would spot him on gas since there are too many tall black people for my car.

Top Bottom