• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
Who the bloody hell is Lace? Loy kept telling me on the phone that she was there like I knew her. And I don't. Or I forgot... Regardless, I dont know who the hell this woman is. I WANT ANSWERS!!

Remember that girl I brought with me when I brought the scrub dude who thought he knew how to game? It's her.

I think Lace is cute.

So do I. :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hey guess who's birthday it is today?

that's right

to celebrate, i plan on inviting misty to an adventure with me

***** wants my balls, i just know it

Holms

Smash Ace
That game is already out? Geez...I just bought Guilty Gear, too. Sheesh.

And happy birthday, steeler.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

Karmacide

Smash Lord
The power adapter is the power brick with your wii. Useful to have more than one if you move your wii around a lot. I have an extra behind my (heaaaaaaaaaavy) TV so I don't have to go back there whenever I move my wii to the computer or take out on the go.

The HDMI cables are not needed for Wii. HDMI is the newest standard for AV cables. It's Hi-bandwidth, hi-def audio and video in a single cable (vs 5 for component). The Wii is not a hi-def system so it doesn't use them. :) PS3s, DVD players, computers, XBOX, and other hi-def components will use this.

Cables are by far the most marked up products at retail stores. That's why the sellers always try to remind you about cables that you might need. HDMI cables are around 30-100 dollars at the store. They'll try to get you to buy the monster cable to get a better signal, but the newer formats are digital. That means you either get all of the signal or none of the signal. That 100 dollar monster cable is just as good as the 3 dollar monoprice cable. So... if you need cables, buy online from monoprice.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i don't have a tv capable of using it but i'm thinking of going in on some of those component cables

thanks for the wishes, guys. :>

well, as MMM eloquently put it, i am a pro-pimp-slayer, so much so, i have my choice of misty to take on my wild adventure

here are my options

bachelorette 1

bachelorette 2

bachelorette 3

lol nipple

bachelorette 4

:bee: :bee: :bee:

:chuckle:

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Mmk. Put me down for an order of Component Cables Karma. You'll have to run through how progressive scan works though.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a sticker of the Decepticon logo?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For those of you planning to come play Blazblue with us tomorrow night, I'm going to be bringing my Wii with some rather off the wall fighters just for the hell of it. I'll be having Tenkaichi 3, Godzilla Unleashed, Guilty Gear AC+, Naruto Clash of Ninja 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and maybe some more.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well i woudlnt really call them ugly but some of them just dont look too much like misty, like B1, wtf misty is suppose to be flat, but she is... well endowed...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
wtf so many mistys, and most of them ugly lol. happy bday pimp man aka steeler

Really? I think they're all cute. Maybe cause I've never seen pokemans and they're not ruining some idealized image of feminine beauty.

After much frustration and hard work, I got a portable air conditioner installed!

IT'S THE MOST GHETTO INSTALL EVER!

It's ugly and it's noisy, but it feels SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD. I think I can live with it for a little bit while I figure out what to do about it. Either I'm going to increase the height of the legs on my dresser or build a whole custom shelf/cabinet.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I shall surprise you all tomorrow, just tell me where we are playing. =D

Andy you haven't seen ghetto installed AC until you've seen my dads job on our popup camper.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
It has come to my attention that some of you have enjoyed and shown greater interest in the stories I tell about comic history and the current states of the comic industry. Because of this I thought I would provide you all with a list of comics you should look into (Torrents can get you just about any full run of a comic these days) if you have a burgeoning interest in comics. These select titles don't require much back history but still tell a great and interesting story. Try them out!

Kingdom Come
Synopsis: In the future, the old heroes have retired, and the world has gone to crap, overran by vigilante heroes and villains in constant battles. Can Superman come out of retirement and form a new League that will change the world? What of Batman and his own ambitions? And why is Lex Luthor so confident that he hold the only true wild card?

Justice League of America: Obsidian Age
Synopsis: The JLA go back in time to try and save the time-displaced Atlanteans and Aquaman. There they are confronted by an ancient League of Heroes. Meanwhile in the present, the League is presumed dead and a new JLA must be formed in their absence.

Origin (AKA: Origin of Wolverine)
Synopsis: A young Canadian boy is raised by a young female caretaker in lieu of his insane mother having nothing to do with him. He becomes friends with the girl and the son of the caretaker, a gruff young lad with an abusive father. One night something will change them all forever and set into motion the event that forge the man known as Wolverine.

Crisis on Infinite Earths
Synopsis: The Multiverse is in peril. It's up to the remaining habit ants of all the DC universes to band together and fight off the evil of the Anti-monitor and try to restore everything to normalcy. after this nothing will ever be the same again.

The Dark Knight Returns
Synopsis: Batman has been out of the game for a long time, but in a world where only Superman is sanctioned by the government for activity, the world still needs heroes like the Batman. Donning the old cape and cowl, Batman takes to the streets once more to set an example that will revolutionize the world.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vols 1 & 2
Synopsis: Famous literary characters band together to form an unlikely alliance, brought together by a secret British government agency. The League has existed before in many forms, but it is this team that will be faced by the hardest trials yet. Bringing together Wilhelmina Murray (from Dracula), Allan Quatermain, Dr. Jekyl/MR. Hyde, The Invisible Man, and Captain Nemo, this oddball team has to put aside their differences and face off against villains that threaten the entire world.

Spider-man: The Death of Gwen Stacy
Synopsis: Pretty much what it sounds like. Spider-man must fight The Green Goblin once again, only this time, Goblin (Norman Osborne), who knows Parker's identity, has kidnapped Peter's long time girlfriend Gwen Stacy and now holds her fate over a bridge. Will he make it in time and defeat the Goblin? It's quite possibly the most well known Spiderman comic ever told.

Watchmen
Synopsis: After masked vigilantes are outlawed, only the seemingly godlike Dr. Manhatten remains active under sanction. The wanted man Rorschach begins to uncover what might be a plot to kill off old masked heroes and begins to contact his old teammates with his suspicions, but everything seems to be uncovering a much bigger plot afoot.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
@Karma: I've never seen anything more ghetto.
Yeah I know huh? My room is so nice and that thing just really stands out. I need to make it a nice shelf.

Okay everyone. I am hosting for the release of Blazblue today. I seem to have things to do and won't be home until around 7-8. Just to be safe I'll say 8. So keep an eye on the boards.

Top Bottom