• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
soooooooooooooo is there any plan for the kc tournament tomorrow or what...? zeton, cameron, can you guys drive?

Holms

Smash Ace
Even if someone decides to drive, at this point, it's too late for me to be able to go. So good luck to anyone that does go.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Just got back from MO...I took first in my division. :)

Karma, can you help me with this bootskin? I downloaded it but I don't know how to get it to start up? =\

Karmacide

Smash Lord
"I have but to stamp my feet and legions will spring up all over Italy."
- Pompei Magnus

2 replies in 3 minutes. Truly... I am boss.

The normal possible games would be Tekken DR, Soul Calibur 4, Guilty Gear AC, Melty Blood, King of Fighters.

My pals have been on a heavy MAME kick lately though so really. Anything on there is possible right now.

fragbait

Smash Master
"I have but to stamp my feet and legions will spring up all over Italy."
- Pompei Magnus

2 replies in 3 minutes. Truly... I am boss.
Please, great Karmacide, teach me your ways! :)

I'll see when I can come over. I'm gettting ready to move a bunch of stuff into storage, because Gotan's mom's house is going up on the market.

How long are you open for tonight?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'll probably come later....I'm still recovering from a goat bairing me 3x in the stomach at the farm today...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I'll probably come later....I'm still recovering from a goat bairing me 3x in the stomach at the farm today...

are you sure it was a bair instead of a smash or tilt? did the goat actually jump in the air and kick you with its back legs?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Who the bloody hell is Lace? Loy kept telling me on the phone that she was there like I knew her. And I don't. Or I forgot... Regardless, I dont know who the hell this woman is. I WANT ANSWERS!!

I'm also very sad that I missed GGAC. Host again Andy =D

Kyle show me more about BlazBlue.
Go to my channel on youtube (theclassicmix), and just run through my subscriptions. Its pretty much everywhere lol.

Speaking of that....

BLAZBLUE TOMORROW!!!
HYPE HYPE HYPE

Genocide shall soon commence.

Top Bottom