• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I wanted to note MewtwoKing's list does not accurately determine weight, it only determined how long a character lives before being KO'd which is completely different. The best test for weight I ever saw was one that determined weight classes by how much damage the character takes from Kirby's suck up (which is based on weight).

Holms

Smash Ace
Casey should also work on avoiding team Sherlock Doom shenanigans, then he'll definitely live longer. :)

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
W/e Snake went to Brawl to practice killing double gannons and double ikes.. oh and he wanted to practice his ****

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Well, as you've probably already figured out, I'm not gonna make it tonight. But, I'll bring Snake Eater with me next time. I need to play 1 and 2 anyway. Turns out I was thinking of the wrong series.

MJG

Smash Hero
Old but..in regards to the WoW video, that was probably real and thats really sad actually that games like that will mess your stuff up bad. But anyways

Two things:
1) Anyone know of a thread for frames of everymove?
2) Why is olimar so gay? I found out that theres at least 30 olimars in the midwest -.-

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
MY LENOVO IS SUPPOSED TO COME TOMORROW!
WOOOOOOT! :) I should be able to mess with it on my way to MO. =]]

Karma, can you link me to a page where I can get that bar thing at the top of my desktop?

GGs today at Karma's everyone. I LOVED teaming with you Zeton, we'll definitely do it more. =) Just apologize less, it makes me feel like you think you're doing something wrong, but it really is fine. ^_^b

(O_o)y

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Andy I kinda sorta left my keys there tonight and didnt want to wake you up so I got a ride home. I'll come get them tomorrow. If you could leave them somewhere for me and just call me to let me know where they are, I'd appreciate it.

Arg no CdF I got nothing to do this weekend now. =/

Edit: Even the Mother****ing Flash can get called a scrub some times.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Andy I kinda sorta left my keys there tonight and didnt want to wake you up so I got a ride home. I'll come get them tomorrow. If you could leave them somewhere for me and just call me to let me know where they are, I'd appreciate it.
I didn't read the board until now. You can try me later today to see if I'm home. If I leave, I'll put it in the mailbox (if I find it)

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Thanks. :)
Do I really need "Lonovo Quick Start"? It takes up like 640 mb and I really just think it's better to delete it?
I haven't used that program. It wasn't included when I bought mine. From the sound of it though, I wouldn't care for it too much and would have deleted it.

I'm a bit anal about the customizations of my OS. I don't put up with crapware installed on my computer so instead of manually deleting junk off of the thing and missing unwanted files, I back up my drivers, formatted the netbook and Installed my custom copy of Windows XP SP3 using an external USB CD drive and reloaded the drivers.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I haven't used that program. It wasn't included when I bought mine. From the sound of it though, I wouldn't care for it too much and would have deleted it.

I'm a bit anal about the customizations of my OS. I don't put up with crapware installed on my computer so instead of manually deleting junk off of the thing and missing unwanted files, I back up my drivers, formatted the netbook and Installed my custom copy of Windows XP SP3 using an external USB CD drive and reloaded the drivers.
Mmk. Sounds good, except I didn't understand your last paragraph. :)

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Hey guys, if you're still up for a KC tournament this weekend, I'm hosting in my basement. Same rules as CdF3, almost same name even (Casa Delfino!). I've even thrown in an EXTRA BONUS PRIZE; the winner gets to choose my custom title.

So yeah, you guys should still come on up. Directions and such are posted in the CdF3 thread.

Top Bottom