• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I am. 5:30.
Update: Start time is now 6:00.

Zeton: If you're done with Ippo, I'd like it back.

YAY!!! and...you know what I totally haven't watched any of that yet, but due to the circumstances I don't think I'll ever have time to watch any of it so I'll bring Ippo when I come.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I will stop by, only for a little. I will bring Zeton his present and probably some extra dinner from Kwan Court for whoever wants it (1 person, no you cannot ask for what you want). I'll probably do this every time I come to Karma's from work.

I finally ordered the netbook. It's a black S10 and I'm hoping it will come within the next 4-5 days.

tenren

Smash Rookie
hey guys. Its been awhile since Ive talked to alot of you. Ive been busy with work and travling to and from. I did really bad this year in DOA and VF even tryed SF4 but ya lol, neways to the reason Im here. My tournament runs are over which means one thing. AFWcon and SSB tournament! This will be my second year running it and wanted to get your guys input before this one. We had 45 people last year and would like to get more this year. SO down to business I been told they will be giving me 3 wiis to use. As far as I know --2 of them have everything unlocked for SSB. Hopefuly it wont be like last year and Ill get to see a few days before. Also what type of rules do you guys want. Same as last year? Im really not a SSB player so my rules are diff lol. Well let me know. Please please give me some ideas

Karmacide

Smash Lord
hey guys. Its been awhile since Ive talked to alot of you. Ive been busy with work and travling to and from. I did really bad this year in DOA and VF even tryed SF4 but ya lol, neways to the reason Im here. My tournament runs are over which means one thing. AFWcon and SSB tournament! This will be my second year running it and wanted to get your guys input before this one. We had 45 people last year and would like to get more this year. SO down to business I been told they will be giving me 3 wiis to use. As far as I know --2 of them have everything unlocked for SSB. Hopefuly it wont be like last year and Ill get to see a few days before. Also what type of rules do you guys want. Same as last year? Im really not a SSB player so my rules are diff lol. Well let me know. Please please give me some ideas
I'm not sure If I will be attending Anime Fest this year, but if I am, I can install a 100% unlocked save data on any wii that needs it. This will unlock all characters and all stages, but after the install you will need to get 200 K.O.s to unlock extra options. (this should take about 5 minutes with the right tricks). I'll let the more experienced TOs provide a standard rule set.

I will stop by, only for a little. I will bring Zeton his present and probably some extra dinner from Kwan Court for whoever wants it (1 person, no you cannot ask for what you want). I'll probably do this every time I come to Karma's from work.

I finally ordered the netbook. It's a black S10 and I'm hoping it will come within the next 4-5 days.
Congrats on your new netbook. You just joined the cool peoples' club. ;) Did you get an s10 or an s10-2? Since no one's spoken for it, I humbly accept your offer of delicious takeout chinese food. Where do you work anyway?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Ask Inferno or Affinity for rule sets. There are a lot of people in this thread willing to provide Wiis, don't worry about that.

Congrats on your new netbook. You just joined the cool peoples' club. ;) Did you get an s10 or an s10-2? Since no one's spoken for it, I humbly accept your offer of delicious takeout chinese food. Where do you work anyway?
YES! I've always wanted to be in that! I got an S10 because my brother didn't put money into his account fast enough for the S10-2 offer. I kind of didn't like the design on the back of the S10-2 anyway. The only problem is I prefer a white netbook like yours but the offer for a $299 S10 only went for the black one (I wasn't going to throw in $55 because of color preference).

I work at Kwan Court. They make dinner for us if we stay past 9:00pm. I normally eat then take some home with me. That's where the rice and salmon came from yesterday. :)

Sorry Zeton. If I get caught sneaking food my job goes on the line. It's easy to bring out one order because it seems like I'm taking the food for myself.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Here's the official rule-set that everyone goes by: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7186431&postcount=1

Out of all the legal stages, this would be the best Stage List to use:

Starter:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island
-Pokémon Stadium 1
-Halberd
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick:
-Castle Siege
-Brinstar
-Delfino Plaza
-Frigate Orpheon
-Jungle Japes
-Pictochat
-Pirate Ship
-Pokémon Stadium 2
-Rainbow Cruise
-Norfair

If you have any questions about the rule-set, feel free to let us know.

You just joined the cool peoples' club. ;)

You barely made it 4RCE. Good thing that Marth that was chasing you didn't, thanks to me.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Hey guys? I don't think I'll be able to make it today...I have things I need to do in Wichita tomorrow, but I don't have a place to stay, and my money is kinda tight atm...Unless Karma host till very late like...2 or 3 ish? I don't think I'll be able to come.

fragbait

Smash Master
I'm assuming you are the guy James told me about. Glad you finally showed on here :laugh:

Anyway, you will need more than 3 Wiis. You should see if you can get more.
Also, I would talk to InfernoRage about Tourney rules.

Speaking of Inferno, which GG tracks did you add? Hopefully "Awe of She"

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Hey guys, I'm thinking about coming down to Wichita one day to play with you guys (Topeka represent!) but it seems you meet multiple days a week...

Which day would be the best for me to go down there?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Karma & Casey: We pray on Wednesday and Saturday. Wednesday is a private at home ceremony though. Our last day to do it is on July 4.

Affinity:

Andy's is open! Head on over everyone!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Looks like I gotta stay here. Something's come up I gotta take care of tonight so I'll see you guys later.

Edit: Andy I need that program that lets me move my iso to and from my Wii Partition. It seems you didn't include it as originally thought.

fragbait

Smash Master
Well, I didn't get to see transformers 2 like I wanted. The shows have been sold out for days and there was no mention of that on the site. Then, the other movie we wanted to see was shut down so they could use the theatre for transformers......3 hours later....FML. Shoulda stayed at Andy's, woulda went back but Gotan was having a ***** fit, cussing at the top of his lungs in front of little kids and security. Lucky we didn't get kicked out, cuz I was busy with Tekken 5.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ggz kids, ggz...

who all is going to fino's? hopefully i do better there than...at every other tournament i've been to this year.

hey fragbait, since i'm pretty sure you don't check your PMs or something...how can i get in touch with the powers that be at the gamestop? and address would still be very much appreciated.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Inferno, if I may say:

I like Thunderhorse on FD. Very nice touch.

Can you throw Symphony of Destruction on a stage?

fragbait

Smash Master
ggz kids, ggz...

who all is going to fino's? hopefully i do better there than...at every other tournament i've been to this year.

hey fragbait, since i'm pretty sure you don't check your PMs or something...how can i get in touch with the powers that be at the gamestop? and address would still be very much appreciated.
Replied. I'll get back to you.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Update: Tested some song files in Brawl Iso. Encountered a weird mis-labeling/duplicate song issue....ignored it. Problem solved. Have succeeded in testing Custom Win songs. ROB now plays something much more appropriate when the robo-**** has ended. Currently have Snake, Pit, Diddy and Meta win songs as well.

tenren

Smash Rookie
cool guys, If your going to be there and wanna bring a extra wii let me know. The more the better. Im suppose to be getting more people to help out this year. So hopefully everything will go smother. Ill have a room so if you guys dont wanna carry crap all day your more then welcome to keep your stuff in there. And hopefully a camera so we can get pics and maybe some video.

Karmacide I hope you can make it. The final match between you and Affinity last year was awesome lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zeton, I played ruddy the other day, it was fun. Reminded me of your fox, which I want to play again soon.

I also wanna MM Domo, Ky, Affinity, and whoever else next time I see you guys.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I don't have em, but I know Affinity does, (looks at affininty)

...give me a sec to find em if affinity doesn't.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Where do they mention us in the thread?

I don't have em, but I know Affinity does, (looks at affininty)

...give me a sec to find em if affinity doesn't.
Gigabrawl: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233110

There's not a thread up for the MW:W Circuit Championship yet. There will be once Gigabrawl is over though.

Top Bottom