• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Teh Future

Smash Master
Lol that's awesome. And what went wrong at northrock at SLAST? It seemed fine for NKv2
nothing specific, I just think that a 10% house cut plus venue plus a refundable "damage fee" when they were already making 21397812837 dollars off of mr doom renting the venue was steep for forcing us to leave by 6 and not giving us air conditioning

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Just a heads up, the Iowa Tournament on August 21st will be my last tournament as a Kansas smasher.
until summer

I'm supposed to move into my dorm the day of the tournament so I need to make sure if it's okay for me to move in a day late, or just really late at night. If not, then I'll go to Iowa for doubles then drive to UMKC myself.

Also, since I'm leaving for college, someone should host a going away thing on the 18th or 19th. Just saying. (:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
nothing specific, I just think that a 10% house cut plus venue plus a refundable "damage fee" when they were already making 21397812837 dollars off of mr doom renting the venue was steep for forcing us to leave by 6 and not giving us air conditioning
Let me know if you can find a better venue somewhere in the area of Wichita.

MJG

Smash Hero
Just a heads up, the Iowa Tournament on August 21st will be my last tournament as a Kansas smasher.
until summer

I'm supposed to move into my dorm the day of the tournament so I need to make sure if it's okay for me to move in a day late, or just really late at night. If not, then I'll go to Iowa for doubles then drive to UMKC myself.

Also, since I'm leaving for college, someone should host a going away thing on the 18th or 19th. Just saying. (:
Ya instead of just not going, I think I might just try to see if I can move in late. It is still a long drive for me...so chances are still slim for me.

thegreatkkg

Smash Rookie
Hey Mr. Doom if you decide to do another one in Wichita, My uncle runs Evergreen center on Arkansas street, I could possibly get it for free as a long as we need and It DOES have Air Conditioning.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey Mr. Doom if you decide to do another one in Wichita, My uncle runs Evergreen center on Arkansas street, I could possibly get it for free as a long as we need and It DOES have Air Conditioning.
found one

10lols
lmfao.

10toogoods

Edit: Yupp Stealth. Also, if you're gonna call me 'force' online, you could at least spell it 'fource.'

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i just bought super street fighter 4

any good beginner guides? what's a good button configuration for the crappy 360 controller? might get a stick if i get into this game enough.

Holms

Smash Ace
Steeler, your first step is to get a better controller if you can afford it. 3sucks-tee controllers are balls for that game. Step 2: get xbox live gold like I did. Step 3: get wrecked because neither squirtle or wario is in this game.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
i just bought super street fighter 4

any good beginner guides? what's a good button configuration for the crappy 360 controller? might get a stick if i get into this game enough.
Talk to Nate and KY.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
This is completely random but I'm in the mood to play some Clayfighter. Anyone have this game? Especially CF 63 1/3?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, in case anyone would want them, I have three cards that'll each get you two free games of open bowling to the Northrock Lanes.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Umm...hello?

Where would I go if I wanted to play brawl again, but without whining about how much I hate the game?

Or am I in the right spot?

*dog paw*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'll take one micah

thanks andy, but i'll wait...right now i'm REALLY bad. i don't even understand the basics right now. x)

Dnyce

Smash Master
Who all is going to supercon, cause I kinda need to know soon. There is a chance I might attend all 3 nationals in august ^^;

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i will go if there is no ksiamo circuit event near it...otherwise, that takes priority

Top Bottom