• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Depster

Smash Champion
About the regular tourney: I would on days other than Saturday.

About the Eruption hit bubbles: O_O That's big.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
About the regular tourney: I would on days other than Saturday.

About the Eruption hit bubbles: O_O That's big.
Name one tournament that doesn't take place on at least one Saturday.

Sorry bro, but imo, that's a lot to ask for. Fridays are work days more often than Saturdays for most people, and Sundays are difficult because of religion and the fact that people work on Mondays.

Asking for a tournament to not be held on a Saturday is asking a lot.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i am pretty sure i'm going to supercon since there will be no KsIaMo event in august

fragbait there is absolutely no reason why anyone here would object to a regular series in wichita so just DO IT already

Holms

Smash Ace
I'm interested in supercon, but I can't go. Classes start around then which means we're really busy and my boss will let absolutely no one have any days off.

fragbait

Smash Master
Alright, a little more detail on this regular tournament series:

I'll be working with a local game store called Lazy Day Games, which was formerly located in Derby. They are opening a gaming center, which will hold tournaments for tons of games. He will be putting me in charge of running tournaments as soon as the center opens (and I'm hoping, just hire me on there). As long as people continue to show up, there will be tourneys.
Oh, and the person/people with the best record at certain points will get special prizes.

Want a hint? One of the people that will also be involved with this center, who is the owner's nephew, is heavily active in a certain competitive gaming organization.

However, at this point, I ask that you don't spread the word, nor contact the store in regards to this. I am only telling you all this much because I trust you guys.

mangan

Smash Cadet
Alright, a little more detail on this regular tournament series:

I'll be working with a local game store called Lazy Day Games, which was formerly located in Derby. They are opening a gaming center, which will hold tournaments for tons of games. He will be putting me in charge of running tournaments as soon as the center opens (and I'm hoping, just hire me on there). As long as people continue to show up, there will be tourneys.
Oh, and the person/people with the best record at certain points will get special prizes.

Want a hint? One of the people that will also be involved with this center, who is the owner's nephew, is heavily active in a certain competitive gaming organization.

However, at this point, I ask that you don't spread the word, nor contact the store in regards to this. I am only telling you all this much because I trust you guys.
Keep us posted! This sounds like great potential...any idea as far as timeframe? When is this center supposed to open?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can someone link me to a site to get a new Wii case? Like, the outer shell thing of the Wii that Affinity has modded? I don't want to same one, but I do wanna make mine look a little cooler. Thanks in advance!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
i gotta learn how to play street fighter just so i can use my tekken players in a street fighter game~!!
The rumor is that there's two games coming out for this. Street Fighter X Tekken is going to be closer to a Capcom style fighting game. Tekken X Street Fighter will be closer to Namco fighting game.

Top Bottom