• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
What the heck? Did game 4 of Winners Finals not get saved? That one was the one on battlefield where it was almost a timeout, right?
Game 1 was BF. Game 2 was FD. Game 3 was Lylat. Game 4 was SV. Game 5 was Pictochat.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
One of them was from 4rce's sd card, so it might be a model hack. But the other one was recorded directly from my wii and sd card.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I just checked out the SLAST results.

I don't use facebook anymore so I'm doing this here.

I just wanted to congratulate Mr. Doom for running a successful tournament, Mr. Domo for winning and Mr. Wichita for doing well overall.

Way to get it right, everyone.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wichita da bess. Wichita is everything. Missouri they be mad. Nebraska they be mad. Iowa they be mad. KC they ain't mad.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
One of them was from 4rce's sd card, so it might be a model hack. But the other one was recorded directly from my wii and sd card.
I have no idea if I have model hacks or not...I just have Affinity's last texture pack if that helps.

I'm against updating because I like to keep my replays, at least the music. I'll change the stage textures whenever. Although I'm considering just going back to default.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I have no idea if I have model hacks or not...I just have Affinity's last texture pack if that helps.

I'm against updating because I like to keep my replays, at least the music. I'll change the stage textures whenever. Although I'm considering just going back to default.
I copied your sd card onto my laptop, so I would figure out whether or not you have model hacks.

I'm going to return to default stage textures pretty soon. Some of the texture hacks are ******** for Olimar. There was a rainy final destination texture that would allow Olimar to pluck blue pikmin 60% of the time. There also are a few battlefield textures that prevent Wolf from auto-canceling his side-b from the left platform to the top one; these textures just make Wolf fall through the top platform.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I copied your sd card onto my laptop, so I would figure out whether or not you have model hacks.

I'm going to return to default stage textures pretty soon. Some of the texture hacks are ******** for Olimar. There was a rainy final destination texture that would allow Olimar to pluck blue pikmin 60% of the time. There also are a few battlefield textures that prevent Wolf from auto-canceling his side-b from the left platform to the top one; these textures just make Wolf fall through the top platform.
Not to mention changing blast zones as well as changing edge grab mechanics

Holms

Smash Ace
And the johns come out.
I can see it now; diddy's barrels exploding in thin air because of some random texture that the rest of us john about. Lol, I hope to see those textures legal; call them high tier gimpers. :laugh:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you all probably already know this, but this weekend is tulsa monthly and phase. if you want to play bassem, go to phase.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Gonna miss out on this weekend. Good luck to anyone who attends either tournament.

Anyone going to the Rookie of the Year and School Boy Humor concert tonight?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can anyone give me Paint for my Netbook through a USB Flashdrive? I accidentally removed it.

Top Bottom