• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
More like Blawls, amirite?

In other news, stupid pissed at my dad. The rent check he wrote me, which I even waited to cash in by his request, bounced, and one of my friends overdrafted because of it. So mad right now.

Nicole

Smash Champion
This is future

Anyone want to play tomorrow w/ some cats from stl since we have 2 cars but I kinda don wanna wait until 8pm when watkins gets off work to leave.

So yeah if anyone is not doing anything tomorrow posssssssst and we will prob come early

Nicole

Smash Champion
umm nevermind we have to wait until andrew gets off work anyways. bleh columbia = gay.com

fragbait

Smash Master
Alright, next time someone wants me to house, please, get them to confirm. I canceled all my plans for tonight so I could take Missouri, and I'm not very happy.

/rant (feels better now)

Holms

Smash Ace
Wichita took top 3 in both singles and doubles, though I guess one of the teams had Nicole.

mangan

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280564

I'm done for now. I really gotta go to bed...
Hey, this is YaRly, and I want to thank everyone for making it a pretty good tourney

My second tournament ever (my first experience was WHOBO 2...) and everyone made me feel really welcome. Got some great friendlies in, and everyone had good advice for matchups after I lost :D.

Shouts to Mr.Doom for keeping things going.

Edit:

We really need to get some weeklies/biweeklies/monthlies going so I can practice some more with everyone :D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Clel99 1:45 pm
ganon is so beast
he just knocked my diddy into loser's =(

Lolololololololol!!!! The Holms curse is following us everywhere!!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What the heck? Did game 4 of Winners Finals not get saved? That one was the one on battlefield where it was almost a timeout, right?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hmm... I've ran across two replays that have the same problem. When five minutes have elapsed, all button inputs cease. Does anyone know the answer to that phenomenon?

Top Bottom