• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm hosting the next apparently monthly STL tournament on Saturday the 21st. ENSiS and Fino can attest both that you can expect the tournament to be well ran and that MO is free money. Plus we're already getting at least 10 new people for this one. You guys should make a showing!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Damn, TP with that sell-out.

Nicole and I faced almost all of KS and made 8ths. >_> We'll have back up this time.

MO taking first!
After I sabotage Fino and MJG's ride

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey guys, I'm hosting the next apparently monthly STL tournament on Saturday the 21st. ENSiS and Fino can attest both that you can expect the tournament to be well ran and that MO is free money. Plus we're already getting at least 10 new people for this one. You guys should make a showing!
You should like...link us to this thread. St. Louis is a big city...

Edit: lookie what I found.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hahaha. Kansas 5 should be Domo, MJG, Mr. Doom, Holms then Fino/Zeton are interchangeable. Domo/MJG are too solid. Ike will confuse them too much. Holms is a walking counterpick. Fino/Zeton are very solid.

Just my 2 cents.

Depster

Smash Champion
That was amazing. Lol, wayyy back when Yoshi was mid-tier =p

It makes me miss smash64... We should play it sometime for lulz! I think the hitstun would drive us all crazy lol

Depster

Smash Champion
lol me too.

BTW, this was posted from the new laptop I got for graduation! This summer is gonna be good, I can tell...

I'm all done with school except for Baccalaureate and Graduation itself (not counting regional golf and possibly state golf).

I'm totally up for doing some weekday smashfests!

THuGz

Smash Lord
When is the next Witchita smash weekend? I definitely need to come and get wrecked, and I can probably stay for a whole weekend now that school stuff is done.

And I can see Depster again! (that's all I actually care about)

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol Thugz, lets hope we don't get caught in the middle of a cop raid again like last time xD

Are you talking about biweeklies at Mr. Doom's or smashfests at Zeton's

THuGz

Smash Lord
Both, isn't that what the weekend consists of? Also that **** was messed up/hilarious/idk what to think. Did you find out what happened later?

Depster

Smash Champion
No clue lol. Mr. Doom stopped biweeklies a while back, but I think his plan was to start again when he could, but he'll probably correct me on that when he gets on the boards lol.

I don't think anyone knew what happened lol, then or now

Depster

Smash Champion
attendance was horrid
lol, that and I guess their dad was staying with them. I was talking about the police thing. Me, Thugz, and the other Nebraskan (I can't remember his name) were waiting for everyone to get to Zeton's (including Zeton himself). I was still in my car and I could see these two guys in the alley between building 1 and the landlord's office. This was at 3 in the morning by the way. After like 10 minutes, and right when I had gotten out of my car, two cop cars flew into the parking lot where the alley and me were. They sat and watched me for a bit as I walked to where Nebraska's car was, then took off, got some air off a wheelchair ramp (lol that was so funny), and shot out of the parking lot. 5 minutes later they flew back in, with a medic SUV behind them and 2 cops jumped out of each car and sprinted down that alley. We had no idea what had just happened lol, and the dude living above Zeton came out on his balcony and was all like "lolwut? You guys know what's going on?" We of course had no clue, so he went back inside. It was quite lulzy, but also a little scary considering how srs the cops looked when they were sprinting. Then the rest got back, we stayed up all night, and Nebraska left Averil behind on accident xD It was ok though, he just got to stay for extra games! I then ended up house-sitting for Zeton the next day while he drove Averil all the way back to wherever it is he is going to college at (I can never remember that either). It was an awesome weekend, lol. Why the fail did I type all of that? Oh well, it's a good story.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Computer is almost fixed. Imma start uploading vids tomorrow. PM me if there was anything saved that you didn't want uploaded.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Just a reminder I will be hosting again at my apartment as always at 4:30 tomorrow.

Also does anyone have a aux cable they don't need? I still haven't replaced mine yet but could really use one.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Excluding you. You're second shift.

I take it Depster is not going to be at Zeton's today. Graduation is going to last for a couple hours at the least. Walking everyone on stage takes the longest out of the entire ceremony, depending on how many people are walking. Congratz, Dep.

I'll probably be starving by the time I get to Zeton's, so I might be able to eat 2 whole pizzas. We'll see.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
@MJ: The ef? Why?

@4rce: Back in the day, there was a graduating class of 800. For some reason I want to say 2000, but maybe I'm confusing that number with something else. Oh well.

Top Bottom