• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah, graduation doesn't start until 4 lol, and then I have a reception afterwards. Then tomorrow I have an all day golf meet (regionals). After that I should be good to go whenever except for trips with family and friends.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Depster you guys sure get out early. I graduate the 29th, and that's early for my district. Also apparently some coast/northern midwest schools get out in like mid/late June.

Also, how long has Domo known MJ? Then all of a sudden, 2 days after I pick up TLink, Domo decides he wants to pick him up as well... sounds fishy to me.

MJG

Smash Hero
Depster you guys sure get out early. I graduate the 29th, and that's early for my district. Also apparently some coast/northern midwest schools get out in like mid/late June.

Also, how long has Domo known MJ? Then all of a sudden, 2 days after I pick up TLink, Domo decides he wants to pick him up as well... sounds fishy to me.
Trust me I don't think he wants to be like you LOLOLOLOL.

It was because of the convo we had (as stated before).

THuGz

Smash Lord
Trust me I don't think he wants to be like you LOLOLOLOL.

It was because of the convo we had (as stated before).
You probably told him I was learning TLink. Afraid of the imminent doom I would cause him in the future, he knew the only way he could beat me was by also learning TL. Domo is, after all, better at this game than me, but if I were to master the TRUE best char in the game... Domo would not be able to handle my furious awe. Scared, the only thing he knew he could do was to also learn TL... his superior learning abilities would either allow him to attain a higher level than I, faster than I could hope, or to crush my spirits once and for all, now that there would be two people who I would have no chance of standing up to with this broken char. Crushed, my only option would be to fall back to my true calling, Pikachu.

Little does he know, this mistake would cost him far more than he could ever have imagined...

(to be continued)

PS: LOL MJ I'm going to play so counter-gay against you. You won't know what hit you boi.

BPx

Smash Lord
Oh but he IS unviable :)

Speaking of the boy in tights, played some matches yesterday...all of them 6-7 minutes plus.

IM BACK :shyguy: :shyguy:
all of our matches almost went to timer , ya jerk.

who all is coming to ogre smash? just mj? cudi zone before tourney?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Doom ill shake your bouncy booty.
[collapse="You're not exempt from not calling me Mr. Doom. Therefore..."]
[/collapse]

And I really hope you've improved. Not to sound like an arrogant douchebag who has a Serperiority Complex, but you won't stand a chance against me if you haven't.

And what's this ogre smash you guys keep referring to?

THuGz

Smash Lord
I actually wish other people in his state had his motivation...even though its pretty dumb on the boards lol...but yea.

LOL PJ WTF
Lol, I don't think I ever say anything serious on boards :awesome: maybe I should stop trolling 100% of the time, people seem to always be mad at me... lololol

[collapse="You're not exempt from not calling me Mr. Doom. Therefore..."]
[/collapse]

And I really hope you've improved. Not to sound like an arrogant douchebag who has a Serperiority Complex, but you won't stand a chance against me if you haven't.

And what's this ogre smash you guys keep referring to?

Are you talking to me? Next time we play, we should play a lot, I always like playing against you because your Ike is the bad habit breaker. I think I have gotten better, but no one in my state even plays against me so I have no way to know.

PS: on a random note, do you guys remember Mitchell, the other NE smasher that I brought to MISTER Doom's that one time? He's starting to be active and he's actually taking brawl seriously, so yay!

PPS: shadow I'll mm you that I get you to 2 stocks 50% :troll:

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL well technically you do still owe me for e52... and I owe you... so let's just party at Ogre!

And we can do an MK ditto mm bro, I aint even scared.

I am no-life camping this thread so hard. Stop me, I need to be doing my goddamn homework.

Top Bottom