• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
What? When in hell did you beat my pika with fox? That will/has never happened for any of my god given time on earth. Secondly, why the hell do you losers get upset when I say things that even I don't believe that are clearly ridiculous? Go back to getting upset when people say sarcastic things to you because you are too autistic to understand things that aren't literal.
Leave Canada please.

Thank you.

EDIT: LOL! FINO WITH THE HARD TRUTH

:shyguy:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For those who still check the boards and are planning to go to Event 52...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show up at Sherlock Doom's Tenement of Nowheresville by 7:30AM tomorrow. I would hate to leave anyone behind.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
For those who still check the boards and are planning to go to Event 52...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show up at Sherlock Doom's Tenement of Nowheresville by 7:30AM tomorrow. I would hate to leave anyone behind.

Ugh...that's so early.

I'll be there...should I fill my gas up before or after we leave from your place?

-____-

THuGz

Smash Lord
Once upon a time, Zeton beat Domo in an MK ditto match. Several months later, I beat Zeton's MK with my Pikachu, mad style. Conclusion? Thug > Domo.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Once upon a time, Zeton beat Domo in an MK ditto match. Several months later, I beat Zeton's MK with my Pikachu, mad style. Conclusion? Thug > Domo.

This thus creates a paradox, if you didn't realize. You see, I thoroughly ***** your Pikachu hands down with my Ike and my D3, but Domo has wrecked my Ike and my D3. Therefore, Domo > Mr. Doom > Thugz > Zeton > Domo.

This could only mean one thing... Domo was sandbagging...

I rest my case.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
You forgot the part where I 2 stocked you're Pika with Fox. :3

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
You forgot the part where I 2 stocked you're Pika with Fox. :3
Hey can I get on this train? My fox beat him too~

Also, Mr.Doom, can you upload my jank matches w/ Dillon (Kirby/ Wario on SV, TL/Wario on ?, MK/Wario on Brinstar) and my match against Joker (Kirby/Snake on BF). If not, could you send me the files?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Sage JoWii, Did you save them on the wii across from the TV where Finals were played out? If so, then I can get them up for you.

THuGz

Smash Lord

This thus creates a paradox, if you didn't realize. You see, I thoroughly ***** your Pikachu hands down with my Ike and my D3, but Domo has wrecked my Ike and my D3. Therefore, Domo > Mr. Doom > Thugz > Zeton > Domo.

This could only mean one thing... Domo was sandbagging...

I rest my case.

Conclusion number 2: Domo takes performance enhancing drugs only when playing against you in order to create logical paradoxes. Also, you're forgetting about my ZSS ;)

BPx

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed playing all of you guys yesterday, sorry I only got like 1 game in with each of you(except mr. doom ) :(
Next tourney I'd love to play a bunch more, are you guys going to Trent's?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Conclusion number 2: Domo takes performance enhancing drugs only when playing against you in order to create logical paradoxes. Also, you're forgetting about my ZSS ;)
Oh really? You want me to bring up the ZSS that I destroyed so easily? I didn't think you wished to be humiliated so much.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Thugz just stick to MK and Pika that's all you need to do.

@Mr.Doom- I need to play you again man too bad I wasn't able to this weekend cause I didn't show up cause of family responsibilities and such same with PKMN.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Thugz should stop invading KS lest he get wrecked hardcore.

Sage JoWii, I'll check my replays and see if they're still there. Hopefully you saved them on the SD Card.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Oh boi. Looks like someone's memory is goin', if you need to go to the hospital just let me know and I can help you with the alzheimer's bills bro :troll:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
It definitely isn't anyone from KS who has bad memory, bro. You may be confusing yourself with someone.

Oh, I get it, now. You got ***** so hard yesterday that your brain started farting on you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Is this even necessary? If you lose, you lose and if you win, you win nuff said what matters is that I get a another chance to play Mr.Doom again after that defeat at Brainshock.

THuGz

Smash Lord
If you strike me down now I will only return... more powerful than you could have ever imagined.

Top Bottom