• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

THuGz

Smash Lord
Pika Tlink is literally 100 - 0 TL, ask anyone. Ask jowii. It is so ridiculous.

I'm riding with MJ and fino, and Mitch is coming along with me. He came back to Lincoln after the year got over but he's moving back to IC in like 3 weeks, getting an apartment for some gay researching or some ****. Whatta nerd amirite?

Holms

Smash Ace
You guys should just ask ESAM. Dude knows what he's talking about since he made everyone realize the truth of the mk pikachu matchup being completely even.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> TL ****s on Pika because his plethora of outfits fit every occasion, so he's always welcomed with open arms (and stubby feet).

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Pika Tlink is literally 100 - 0 TL, ask anyone. Ask jowii. It is so ridiculous.

I'm riding with MJ and fino, and Mitch is coming along with me. He came back to Lincoln after the year got over but he's moving back to IC in like 3 weeks, getting an apartment for some gay researching or some ****. Whatta nerd amirite?
i beat jowii in missouri, rage quit after he got down to one stock vs my three last game. unwinnable my ***, he just has a weird tlink style that took me time to get used to

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

You're only deluding yourself.

Thugz, this is the comment I've been looking for to explain to you any dislike I have for you inside the gaming community/yourgaysh!!z

THuGz, what kind of substance were you on? I may need some of that in the near future.
PCP

(since he is bad and needs to handicap his opponents).
I mean, yeah, what a scrub, but if he "wins", he still gets money and almost won johns. w00t.

What Thugz actually means is that he's garbage.
Nah, lets just stick to bad. Garbage is far from the truth.

Depster

Smash Champion
Im going to state golf next monday! Our team took first today in regionals!

Also, it feels awesome to be graduated

:phone:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Anyone want to make an extra $5-$10 dollars on Sunday?

I will pay anyone who will put together my 3-shelf bookcase I just bought.

Top Bottom