• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
As always I'm hosting tomorrow. Doors open at same time as always 4:30.

Running tight on money so no free pizza this time, but I still have plenty of soda.

Depster

Smash Champion
I don't know yet whether I'll be there or not tomorrow. It depends on several factors.
On another note, I had a lengthy discussion with Ankoku today. Did you know that he works for Konami? I initially wanted to bug him for a while but after that got shut down on my first attempt (my goal was to post a reply to everything he said on any board for a while, but I got a warning from a different moderator on the first time) so I decided to just talk to him instead. It took a lot of work, but I finally got him to talk and he seems like a cool guy.

Depster

Smash Champion
I wanted to troll him because he was being condescending to like, everyone in JoWii's blog. I hate it when people act condescending all the time.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Speed boost Blaziken ***** Infernape then Serperior too bad Blaziken is Uber this gen cause of Smogon stupid decision.:(

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If anyone has a Physics 313 book they'd wanna sell me for under $60...let me know!

Depster

Smash Champion
Microsoft had a really really bad e3 conference. Except for announcing Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 4. Discuss.

MJG

Smash Hero
Important post

WHATTBUTTAWHATT?!?!1

School is in Session: 5

Alright, I need to know who all is CONFIRMED for SiiS5? Right now on my list, I have:

Fino
Averil
Domo
Clel
Zeton

Also, if I am correct, the Wichita people are leaving after they get off work, which is midnight? Just need to confirm. We ill have a hotel @ the price of $35 a night...so that will be pretty convenient.

Prepare for a nice 9 hour drive.

We out.

Depster

Smash Champion
everyone else from kansas would **** on you, theyre some of the best players in the mw and you're just some no name yoshi from what I can tell with no credibility lool
I don't like this guy. I almost started arguing with him but I figured it wouldn't do anything. Can I have a little help?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol help with what? he's right, anyone here that plays the game seriously and still travels... beats you consistently.

Depster

Smash Champion
lol help with what? he's right, anyone here that plays the game seriously and still travels... beats you consistently.
Yeah but I don't get pooped on...

EDIT: But really, Minnesota? He must just be salty that even though I'm not good compared to the rest of you guys I'm probably still better than him.

MJG

Smash Hero
WHATTBUTTAWHATT?!?!1

School is in Session: 5

Alright, I need to know who all is CONFIRMED for SiiS5? Right now on my list, I have:

Fino
Averil
Domo
Clel
Zeton

Also, if I am correct, the Wichita people are leaving after they get off work, which is midnight? Just need to confirm. We ill have a hotel @ the price of $35 a night...so that will be pretty convenient.

Prepare for a nice 9 hour drive.

We out.
Quoting this again because there has been an update apparently. The hotel that we are staying in will be now $45 dollars a night...on the flipside, its right next to the venue but meh..

@Steeler: -dead-

napZzz

Smash Hero
I actually have positive records vs. everyone i've played from kansas but its been a good while so who knows ;) and fyi depster I actually travel, in mn I'm ranked #2 (herp what a big deal herp) but i've had various accomplishments throughout the entire mw and I'll mm you for any amount at a tourney

and yes, i've even been to kansas =)

afk before omg nappy you suck now we gonna **** you next time we play

napZzz

Smash Hero
not you other people i've played from kansas -_-

i ***** yosh way back in the day the original kansas yoshi, a free character zzz

Depster

Smash Champion
Yosh is from Arkansas.

Now, Bojangles on the other hand...

Well, he moved to SD a couple years ago.

EDIT: If there is a tournament in August, and you do come, I will MM you.

/realtalk

Top Bottom