• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Which means all of you poor souls playing Mr. Doom's modded bull**** should download steam if you don't have it (FREE), download TF2 (ALSO FREE), and play that instead. :)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
DON'T FORGET! DON'T FORGET!

I'm hosting today at 4:30 RAAAAR!!

DEGYN IN DA HOUUUSE...or apt... LAST DAY THOUGH NOOO anyway...

Oh since I got another we can play on, COULD play Halo Reach etc etc....

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm back. Man camp was awesome... So glad I got to go this year! I have so many awesome stories, too.

Ughh.... Why did I stay up till 5:20 last night? I knew I would have to drive home...

Depster

Smash Champion
WTF is Man Camp.....

o_O
Looool. Man was actually an interjection. I just didn't punctuate it correctly because I was really tired. I went to bed a 5:20 AM yesterday and had to get up at 9:20 AM.

So technically, that should have been: "Man! Camp was awesome..."

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If anyone gets hooked on it and wants my Steam account with TF2 CS:S among other things, they can buy it off of me for super cheap :)

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
TF2 Is hella fun.

I havent played it in a bit cause I've been playing the hell out of league of legends, but if anybody is interested in some TF2 action, PM me with your Steam ID

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Is that game good? I might get on that
install don't like uninstall
I'm downloading it as we speak since it's free, actually. Never played it before.
give me your steam

TF2 Is hella fun.

I havent played it in a bit cause I've been playing the hell out of league of legends, but if anybody is interested in some TF2 action, PM me with your Steam ID
give me steam
I might take advantage of the free TF2 offer also...
DO IT!

It's already begun. Mwahahahaaaaa
too good

Holms

Smash Ace
holms01 for me, just for anyone who's interested. I haven't even touched the game though, lol

Depster

Smash Champion
Ughhhh

I played it. It was very laggy and very boring. The strategy is cool, but the gameplay just gets so repetitive!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Once I checked the prices of the tickets for Saturday, my jaw dropped, like this...

And then I said...

And immediately I closed the tab. >_>

Top Bottom