• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cause it will be a Yoshi going against Snake which is always interesting. I hate Yoshi but at least it's better to see than Ice Climbers.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I've never seen fail and win happen so close to each other all in one thread. I've just gone through at least two so far, and I'm enjoying it.

@napZzz: Play my modded doom levels and john real hard about them. One of my beta testers is almost finished with it. He's on MAP28 on the Veteran Dificulty.

@Gamegenie: Yoshi and Chance Time gave me nightmares in the first three Mario Party games.

Time to change the title of this thread...

And then,

Depster

Smash Champion
thought he was from kansas zzzzzz

go to brainshock beta with kansas
I would love to, but I can't do events like that because of how early they end/not being a 2 day event. I don't play games Friday night / Saturday morning/afternoon because I'm Seventh-Day Adventist. The only way I can play in a tournament is if pools is Saturday evening and bracket is Sunday.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
two new smash games, one for 3ds one for 'wii u'

but idgaf because MARIO PARTY 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
mr doom clel holms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7E4wDdO7c&feature=relmfu

board gameplay looks really weird...minigames as good as ever tho. plus KOOPA playable!

smash 4:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1174428p1.html?_cmpid=ign1388

i am actually excited now. imagine customizing your main to handle certain matchups...

plus he admits he's done all balancing by himself, which is ********. he will involve his staff more in the future.

if anything smash 4 should be more immersing and customizable. so, basically....like brawl hacks lol.

Depster

Smash Champion
The MP9 minigames look good, but the board? Yeah I agree with you totally on MP9 Steeler.

I'm just really glad they are excited about Smash 4, and that they seemingly recognize the need to make it competitor friendly.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm planning on hosting a MvC3/SSF4:AE tournament to raise money for Tornado Relief sometime soon(ish). I'll keep you guys here posted, for whoever's interested.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Broken as **** half of Kansas: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304656

Take our money
I'm a huge proponent of non-profit, charity tournaments. I would love to go to this.

Also, Hagar is in SSF4. He's in the background IN ****ING GOLD. Because he's that awesome. Also they greased him up and painted him red in order to make a stereotypically racist Turkish guy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yeah, hopefully by the time this tourney rolls around, my biweekly/highschool recruitment will pay off with even more local support :)

I'm biased, but I felt like the last one ran fairly smoothly

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, hopefully by the time this tourney rolls around, my biweekly/highschool recruitment will pay off with even more local support :)

I'm biased, but I felt like the last one ran fairly smoothly
It was a fair turn-out for your first tournament. M2K held up the bracket near the end, though... Hoping to see more than just 30 people for brawl next time, though.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
A tournament in Lawrence, I would be willing to drive for it too if anyone wants to make plans for it when the time rolls around. I rarely go to any tournaments anymore, but I would be interested in this one.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my pokemon white nuzlocke run just ended in celestial tower

attract/air slash hax swoobat

mother****er

Denti

Smash Master
BRAWL AND MELEE TOURNAMENT (melee held by swift) ON JULY 1ST SAME VENUE AND TIMES AS LAST ONE! This is on a Friday and is located at Fort Worth TX!
IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING THE THE VENUE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT.

If you need to contact me about whatever PM or call/text me at 405-923-7133

Revolution 3 Brawl tournament thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304028

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
We need some more games with cheaters in them...I was so mad last night.

Who all is going to Brainshock from Wichita?
Hey, it's your fault that you didn't get away from the spider when it blew up. We could run through the 1st six levels of MRDOOM2, but you guys will be raging on MAP02. (wait wut? are you talking bout something different?)

I think the regulars from Wichita will attend BB. There will be one car of five people. Not exactly sure yet.

Depster

Smash Champion
Double post of weirdness.

There is a fox in our back yard. In broad daylight. No joke.

It looked kinda mangy though, but it didn't look foamy nor did it stagger around. It ran under our shed, so we might be seeing this guy again. My mom apparently saw a different one yesterday, too. So weird!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
The Foxes seem to be appearing more and more frequently lately.

I just saw one the other day run across my apt complex street...along with my dog trying to chase it....

Top Bottom