• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Zeton's most likely driving. Mr. Doom said he's also thinking about driving.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

Holms

Smash Ace
I don't know if Mr. Doom will be driving or not. St. Louis is a long way considering...well, things I won't go into.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
people who aren't going to missouri. if there is anybody interested in going to phase 5. i shall be driving there friday. should be back saturday. come to norman and ill drive you to phase 5. can't carry too many people though. maybe 3?

there shall be brawl- debut tourney
pokemon 20 hour cap make a team
monicas brownies
the bounty list in my sig.
cheaper than missouri?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If I end up driving, it'll be these four as follows: Mr. Doom, Holms, Inferno, Affinity. We could fit 4rce inside, but we'll see how things turn out. Holms and I have to get some things straightened out before it's a green light.

Holms

Smash Ace
Disclaimer: This is not a confirmation that we're driving.

Too many people hate each other in this crew, so seating arrangements are going to be confusing...but whatever the outcome (again, provided we drive), if you end up having to sit with someone you don't like, DEAL WITH IT. kthxbye

Radium88

Smash Lord
why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends? /sing

i am assuming u guys may not need housin fri bec of stayin wif fino right? well whatever the case u guys have housin here. see u guys soon!!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton's most likely driving. Mr. Doom said he's also thinking about driving.

Other than that, I'm not sure.
Most likely...? I'll need the cash to go. I'm flat broke atm. If I don't get the money, I can't go.:ohwell: I'm not sure but get an extra car ready if I can't make it. I'll keep you guys informed if this issue changes for the better...or worse.

fragbait

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257495

Let's get plan-

Wait...
MetaKnight Ledge Grab Limit Rule and Metaknight stage rule

ALL METAKNIGHTs that enter a match will be under the LGL rule. Metaknights are allowed to grab the ledge a TOTAL of 40 times PER MATCH. The numbers can be viewed AFTER a match on the results screen. If you exceed the limit even by a single ledge grab you will lose your entire SET or match( the TO will decide). However, this rule can be ignored if BOTH players agree.

MetaKnight Stage Rule: If Player A (Meta Knight) wins first game and gets CP'd to Halberd (a CP stage), then he can stay Meta Knight. But if player A loses, he can only stay Meta Knight if he CPs a starter/neutral stage. If he CP's a CP stage, then after opponent changes character (or stays) Player A has to switch off of Meta Knight.

Stage Gliding Rule(metaknight ONLY)

Due to recent events of M2k vs Meep/Gnes, i have created the Stage Gliding Rule. Metaknight is not allowed to glide under ANY stage more than 2 times in a row. He MUST land an attack in order to be able to reset the the stage glide count.
o.o

Let's get planning!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Honestly, the amount I'll want to go is going to strongly depend on whether or not Nate is able to go. To be quite honest, I'd be going to St. Louis to place, if not win in doubles and I just don't want to head up there to realize I do not have a stable partner. Granted, I would still be competing in and trying to win in singles. I think we all know by now that I simply care about doubles more.

...I haven't updated my SD card in a long time and it's still running Affinity's fail CSS. The one that you have to unplug your controller. :\

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Honestly, the amount I'll want to go is going to strongly depend on whether or not Nate is able to go. To be quite honest, I'd be going to St. Louis to place, if not win in doubles and I just don't want to head up there to realize I do not have a stable partner. Granted, I would still be competing in and trying to win in singles. I think we all know by now that I simply care about doubles more.
He said he would probably be able to go if we head back for Wichita right after the tournament ends (late night/early afternoon). You may want to ask him just in case, though.

...I haven't updated my SD card in a long time and it's still running Affinity's fail CSS. The one that you have to unplug your controller. :\
I'm releasing my latest pack tomorrow. It's got some crazy awesome updates. Stay tuned.

Also, to anyone that's wondering, I found out that the freezing my Wii was doing at FF was because my Brawl disc was dirty, not because of any codes/textures/hacks.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
So you can run around and have Nate do all the work?
This seems to be unnecessarily hostile. I hope I'm reading it wrong. I'm probably not though and that's kind of embarrassing to say the least.

MJG and I laughed... we're taking first, second AND third place in doubles ;o
I'm pretty sure Nate and I 3-0ed you two in friendlies at NKv2. I don't even think they were that close now that I think about it. What what? ;o

He said he would probably be able to go if we head back for Wichita right after the tournament ends (late night/early afternoon). You may want to ask him just in case, though.
I'm aware but no one has confirmed transportation for him in terms of a ride up or a ride back.

Top Bottom