• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
^Why didn't you? No, you wanted to fly to Colorado. 50 attendees here in OK, and about...30 in Colorado? No johns :p

BTW, DMG sent Mr. Doom to losers, and Bassem eliminated Mr. Doom. Matches were recorded. Finals, lol. RD 1: falcon dittos on FD. RD 2: Ganon Dittos on Wario Ware. RD 3: Random dittos on Corneria. Ran out of time. Venue closes on us. Winner decided by rock paper scissors. DMG wins rps. Flip of coin. Bassem wins. Good times. Good times.

I feel so embarrassed.

Depster

Smash Champion
Mr. Doom would run circles around you on that game. Mr. Doom has beaten that game so much that he sets his engines to max acceleration for a challenge, and he still wins.
Lol, you trying to trick them? I know your ways!! I've seen the videos of people going 5000km/h! I've gone 2300ish km/h in the blue falcon cause I don't have the rapesauce custom parts yet. Why is snaking so awesome in every racing game Nintendo makes... But the comments in that AX vid say you can snake just holding one drift button, so it's kinda dumb-sounding.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
^Why didn't you? No, you wanted to fly to Colorado. 50 attendees here in OK, and about...30 in Colorado? No johns :p

BTW, DMG sent Mr. Doom to losers, and Bassem eliminated Mr. Doom. Matches were recorded. Finals, lol. RD 1: falcon dittos on FD. RD 2: Ganon Dittos on Wario Ware. RD 3: Random dittos on Corneria. Ran out of time. Venue closes on us. Winner decided by rock paper scissors. DMG wins rps. Flip of coin. Bassem wins. Good times. Good times.

I feel so embarrassed.

im sorry i thought you went to CO.

Nevermind.

uh, where you referring to me?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Will there be a youtube account for me to check up on videos (for both OK and CO)?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
im sorry i thought you went to CO.
Oh, well, you still should have gone to CO.

BTW, there were only 5 setups in OK, and the tournament started at about 2:00pm. There were 50 attendees, and we managed to finish all the way to Losers Finals, but we got kicked out at 6:30pm. No pools nor doubles, though...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
For this Brawl For Hope 2 idea I was thinking about sending the money straight to Haiti this time. Top 3 will get there money back and everyone gets a couple slices of pizza and soda instead of trophies, since trophies ran us a lot last time...a lot. It was around $150 for trophies and the top 3 big ones for singles were donated. So yeah, is there a count of people who would be interested?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Did anyone yell food?

Mr. Doom's three favorite four-letter words: free, food, and cash. And if they're directed to Mr. Doom, he'll accept.

Fino

Smash Master
1. Affinity (mk)
2. Fino (Oli)
3. Zeton (pikachu)
4. Dave (G&W)
5. Domo (mk)
5. Clel (mk)

I think that's how it went... I don't even know if that's right, and I don't know who got what after that, lol @.@

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Is Zeton (Pikachu) for real? If so, I had no idea he played Pikachu...

EDIT: Also, I tried to congratulate on facebook, but it wouldn't let me. So good job Steven!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey guys, I just thought of a great idea.

Lately, I've been kinda worried about how slowly the bonus money for NKv3 is coming along. So I asked my Dad if we could use the inside of his car lot on the Saturday's that we're here to host tournament's to raise money for NKv3, and he said it was fine.

That means that all of Domo's tournaments can start doing regular pay-out again.

First one at the car lot will be Feb. 6th, 1:00pm (try to show up at Noon).

I hope you can all show up. I'm planning on using all the money for charity, except 1st place gets double his money back ($10) so that there's an incentive to come.

Address: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maxim...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
holms/degyn/mr doom

may i have a copy of the TIO bracket for yesterdays tournament? there is something I would like to look at.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

Lately, I've been kinda worried about how slowly the bonus money for NKv3 is coming along. So I asked my Dad if we could use the inside of his car lot on the Saturday's that we're here to host tournament's to raise money for NKv3, and he said it was fine.

That means that all of Domo's tournaments can start doing regular pay-out again.

I hope you can all show up. I'm planning on using all the money for charity, except 1st place gets double his money back ($10) so that there's an incentive to come.

Address: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maxim...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Ten dollars a week, for smash, is asking something from us though. Especially since there's a big chance of it just getting repetitive. Just saying, that's the way I see it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
this should be good. this extra money should help make up the amount of people dropping, if any, since there is no way to prevent planking other than the standard stalling rule.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Ten dollars a week, for smash, is asking something from us though. Especially since there's a big chance of it just getting repetitive. Just saying, that's the way I see it.
All I know is that we have to raise the money for NKv3, and this is the best way.

Also, remember, I'm only going to be hosting these until we hit $500, which shouldn't take long considering we're already 1/5 of the way there from one tournament.

I really need your guys' support here. lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
All I know is that we have to raise the money for NKv3, and this is the best way.

Also, remember, I'm only going to be hosting these until we hit $500, which shouldn't take long considering we're already 1/5 of the way there from one tournament.

I really need your guys' support here. lol

Well, kind of. We "need" a pot to attract people like M2K and Ally but in the end...they are just two people. Granted they are really, really talented players, you make it seem as though you've overlooked the fact that No Koast has yet to fail to bring in talented players as it is. Personally, it doesn't really matter to me whether or not we manage to raise this bonus because whether or not we do won't change whether or not I have fun at NKv3.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i thought jason said hed go to the local ohio one at an anime convention? did he change his mind?

Mr. doom

Good **** yesterday. looking at this bracket, id say you had the hardest one.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
[LINK]

Here you go, X.

Top Eight
1: Bassem :wario:
2: DMG :wario:
3: Mr. Doom :ike:
4: fk
5: Light
5: Afrotastic
7: Chuck Nasty
7: Typ_Ex
who all did i tie with again?

count me out, i have work johns

Top Bottom