• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
this thread is so funny/dumb. I'm prolly done with here for a while. Everybody that I talk to has my number..... Laterz.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Well, dang. Media Fire limits one to 200MB per file. That's why the sd card pack is in four parts.
fair enough. unfortunately i didnt like your music selection though. i shall wait for stevens next pack

He said he would probably be able to go if we head back for Wichita right after the tournament ends (late night/early afternoon). You may want to ask him just in case, though.

I'm releasing my latest pack tomorrow. It's got some crazy awesome updates. Stay tuned.

Also, to anyone that's wondering, I found out that the freezing my Wii was doing at FF was because my Brawl disc was dirty, not because of any codes/textures/hacks.
weird, my wii froze at the tulsa monthly tourney a lot too. guess ill wipe my disc

this thread is so funny/dumb. I'm prolly done with here for a while. Everybody that I talk to has my number..... Laterz.
i want your number =(

MJG

Smash Hero
This seems to be unnecessarily hostile. I hope I'm reading it wrong. I'm probably not though and that's kind of embarrassing to say the least.

I'm pretty sure Nate and I 3-0ed you two in friendlies at NKv2. I don't even think they were that close now that I think about it. What what? ;o

I'm aware but no one has confirmed transportation for him in terms of a ride up or a ride back.
Friendlies?

Lol...thats like me saying that steven sucks at the TL MU because I beat him in friendlies (although, im pretty sure he won more matches that night at fino's apt)

We will gladly do a teams MM if your down.

Fino

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Nate and I 3-0ed you two in friendlies at NKv2. I don't even think they were that close now that I think about it. What what? ;o
I'm pretty sure Nate and I 3-0ed you two in friendlies at NKv2. I don't even think they were that close ;o
I'm pretty sure Nate and I 3-0ed you two in friendlies at NKv2. ;o
3-0ed you two in friendlies ;o
friendlies ;o
That was the first time we had ever played teams together too. I forgot, when you play someone once several months ago, it means there's no possible chance that they could have improved at all.
Ma baaad ;o

Holms

Smash Ace
Sorry if you don't like me posting this here Zeton, but I feel this needs to be brought up to stop and clear up all this dumb Wichidrama.
Well, bringing up private conversations isn't going to make it any better. You'll only tick him off even more.

And I already gave a solution! You guys are just ignoring me: kiss and make up, and again, I mean this in the gayest way possible. So the next time I see you two together, I'm going to lock you guys in a small closet and won't open it until I hear some smooching.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
You didn't like my music selection? :/
i wasn't too big on the menu music. or this one song on PS1 that i forgot the name of. else i thought everything was appropriate for the stage. i jus tlike trying out music packs =/ im such a ****.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Honestly, to say you two weren't trying would just be obvious johning considering it was to prep for a tournament. Hearing someone say they weren't trying in friendlies is annoying enough, it defeats the purpose of playing friendlies almost as a whole imo. It's a dumb excuse.

If Nynja will, I'm completely down for a doubles mm. You name the price.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
i wasn't too big on the menu music. or this one song on PS1 that i forgot the name of. else i thought everything was appropriate for the stage. i jus tlike trying out music packs =/ im such a ****.
But everyone else likes Miror B.'s Retro Groove. Maybe it's just you. :p jk

Holms

Smash Ace
Honestly, to say you two weren't trying would just be obvious johning considering it was to prep for a tournament. Hearing someone say they weren't trying in friendlies is annoying enough, it defeats the purpose of playing friendlies almost as a whole imo. It's a dumb excuse.
qft, so long as friendlies aren't your only means for judging one's ability to play. :) I always try in friendlies too, though.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
And I already gave a solution! You guys are just ignoring me: kiss and make up, and again, I mean this in the gayest way possible. So the next time I see you two together, I'm going to lock you guys in a small closet and won't open it until I hear some smooching.
i propose a hot tub

Holms

Smash Ace
with the water coming from squirtle's water gun and heated by charizard's flame thrower and scented with Ivysaur's sweet scent. Yeah

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
with the water coming from squirtle's water gun and heated by charizard's flame thrower and scented with Ivysaur's sweet scent. Yeah
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang i'm going to get my pokemon to set that **** up right now

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
no i meant that the music is so good, it is capable of impacting your rear end and severely damaging it

Omnath

Smash Ace
PS i'm the gay looking one
I'm having a hard time choosing which one is you though... It's a tie between the ones that have their arms spread like beautiful butterflies. But it might also be the one that is actually making the bike go, he's surrounded by men! D:

Top Bottom