• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hm, since NM dropped. i hope the trip is worth the money guys.

so far the ones i knwo are going are the 7 of you, dphat dropped, NM dropped, and i heard noone from vegas confirmed ( coudl be wrong). so thats at least a $105 pot. so the winner would get at least $60? if stevens ticket cost anywhere near andy's estimate, than thatd be less than hlaf of his ticket
I'm not worried about it. I only bought a ticket considering I'm not flying to just a tournament, but a huge video game convention. For me, it's definitely worth it.

Plus, the drive sucks ***. I'll never do it again.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
What tournament is next Saturday? I don't have a meet and hopefully I'm not busy at all.

I was thinking about running a 2nd Brawl For Hope. The only issue is I wanted to get it in before NKv3 as a warm up but I think Shock Dodge or Die is the weekend before NKv3 and I'll have wrestling meets every weekend before that.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I would, but I'm stranded here in Strafford.

I hate not having a legit excuse to duck out of such a close tourney.

Holms

Smash Ace
Depends on the interest! How many others would want to go?

By the way, Mr. Doom and I are going to the Tulsa tourney tomorrow.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Is anyone interested in playing today? (Anyone who's still here, that is). I might even host. :)
Sorry, got subject tests and an IB oral tomorrow to study for.

Next Saturday is Hot Dickingssss and everyone should gooooooo!
Thanks, I'll definitely take this into consideration. I'll let you know. Brawl happens on a Saturday right?

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Holms and Mr. Doom: you can come over if you want. :) I'm just chillin' at the moment. If you don't remember, I'm at Friends University, which is right off of Kellogg. Call or text me (6054319038) for more detailed directions.

Also, I can't have too many people over, so please call or text before you come.

:D

Cook

Smash Master
Whooooaaah, I've never played the arcade F-Zero, but I have the Gamecube one and it's soOOOOOOOOooooooooOO hard, I don't know how anyone can ever beat it! I just wanted you guys to know that! It's HAAAAAAAAARRRRD!!!!!! Funny thing is, while this may SEEM like a drunk post, I'm actually just kinda TTTTTTTIIIIIIIRRREEEDDD and think that that game was hard! I also had a good supper earlier tonight, from which I am STILL FULLLLL!

Cook

Smash Master
Haha, I think I've actually talked to you about that game, Mr. Doom. I'm sure you would destroy me, I suck at it. :'(

Top Bottom