• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
You all need to get off each others nuts and let this be settled between the two people (friends?).

The wall of texts discouraged me from even playing brawl. The community (not just wichita, brawl community in general) is starting to rot...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Give me a break. Do I have to disappear for a little while again so that this stuff can cool off while I'm away? Come on, guys. I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it horrible for the older people and the kids? ...It’s just not right. It’s not going to change anything. We’ll get our justice... Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it.

Holms

Smash Ace
tl;dr version:

Zeton: Baaaaaw you planked
Affinity: Baaaaw you're a liar (repeat a buh-zillion times)

lol

Zeton, I will say that, particularly in our friendlies, you'll call me cheap or campy when I don't let you **** face, lol.

Affinity, I will say that, whether you want to admit it or not, that you do get worked up in friendlies sometimes, even to the point of making it personal.

Also, like I said before: best solution to plankers is to go to the other side of the stage and do absolutely nothing. Let them back on. If they keep running to the ledge or just stay there, then they're stalling/planking. (And no, I'm not saying that afin was planking.)

Now both of you kiss and make up. And I mean that in the gayest way possible. :)

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
lol, I just noticed that Ameratsu's location is South Dakota with a ;_; face.

IT'S NOT A BAD STATE, lol!

Also, SD Power Rankings? I think yessssssssssssss

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Gimme yur money. Seriously. MM's all around. Once my business gets up and going, of course. Which may be soon, nonetheless.

fragbait

Smash Master
oh...lol
War is drama. Hitler was just a whiny emo git.
Sig this.
WICHITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hi.
Stop camping so you can do that annoying *** taunt!
LMAO. And people wonder why I quit this game... The community is just as childish as the game is.

Turn on items so ppl cant plank. That's totally legit.
GENIUS!
Cause managing 2 can be tricky if you don't want to get banned. I figure everyone here knows except for f4agbait
Oh, come on, if you're going to insult me, get it right.

And,
le sigh...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
South Dakota Power Rankings:
1. BoJangles
2. BoJangles' Ridiculously Nice Temperament
3. BoJangles' Van
4. BoJangles' Height
5. Fino's Female Alter-Ego

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyype!!
Zeton, I really hope you read the posts made after yours yesterday. No one wants something like this to happen again.

/subject

Seriously though, who is our crew going to be for CO?

Deciding to just not be in the crew is a terrible idea, representatively and financially.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton, I really hope you read the posts made after yours yesterday. No one wants something like this to happen again.

/subject

Seriously though, who is our crew going to be for CO?

Deciding to just not be in the crew is a terrible idea, representatively and financially.
Ok Mr. Boss Metamight, I'll just not post so I don't tarnish any more of your rep.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So your rep isn't your problem? Then why you making a big deal about this still.

Now, f*** off. We'll settle this in our next match.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
omg... how is there suppose to be any kind of crew if you guys don't grow the hell up and stop crying. I've seen less drama in chick flicks. this is why the people from melee stopped posting in this thread once brawl came out. People spend more time bull ****ing on here talking about random crap no one cares about. If you two have problems then taker care of it on your own but everyone dont need to hear about it. When i sign in to smash boards i dont wanna have to sort through all this childish bull ****. You have each other numbers, call or text each other. i should make a Boohoo thread for people that cant get over ****. Then you guys can talk about it there. Seriously IT AINT A BIG DEAL STFU.

on a less dramatic note, Im picin up bowser. :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
So your rep isn't your problem? Then why you making a big deal about this still.

Now, f*** off. We'll settle this in our next match.
It's my problem when I'm being falsely accused. Being accused of something that actually happened is a different story.

There's nothing to settle other than that I didn't plank you. I'm getting tired of saying that.

Affinity...
Donkey Kong....
What happened?

My new addiction :D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Frag and I are.

It'd be great if you could help us. You know how to use/set-up Tio?

For Brawl for Hope, I actually just gave pencil and paper to the orphans we were raising money for and told them to make it look professional.

MJG

Smash Hero
omg... how is there suppose to be any kind of crew if you guys don't grow the hell up and stop crying. I've seen less drama in chick flicks. this is why the people from melee stopped posting in this thread once brawl came out. People spend more time bull ****ing on here talking about random crap no one cares about. If you two have problems then taker care of it on your own but everyone dont need to hear about it. When i sign in to smash boards i dont wanna have to sort through all this childish bull ****. You have each other numbers, call or text each other. i should make a Boohoo thread for people that cant get over ****. Then you guys can talk about it there. Seriously IT AINT A BIG DEAL STFU.

on a less dramatic note, Im picin up bowser. :)
Quit brawl, go have a nice cup of coco and quit life. Not necessarily in that order

Top Bottom