• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
It really pains me due to my absence and not being able to log in from a computer to see how a lot of the "Planking" issue turned into such a big deal, but in the long run it showed to me the true colors of yourself Affinity. Allow me explain.

Let me explain some of the planking methods you performed on me:

-While planking, if I came up to the ledge you'd Upair string me to shuttleloop me.
-If I got you into a combo you'd literally RUN from me to the ledge and started to plank me to regain the momentum of the match.
-You flat out stalled against me on that ledge and did not approach me until the transformation of Pictochat benefited in your advantage over me, ( examples would be the missile attack and chomp flower at the center of the stage.

I'll let the people here be the judge of if that's planking or not.

I honestly really couldn't believe you'd do such a thing in a 10 man in crew tournament and for a $30 pot, but hey you play to win the game. At the time the ledge grab limit and stalling rule was not fully enforced, and it's my fault I didn't play as serious as you did and not approach you when I had the lead. I learned my mistake, that won't happen again, I promise you.

After the tournament a lot of people ask me how you beat me. I just said the truth and told what happened.

Next day, I was harassed from you about what YOU did. Making it seem like you never would do such a thing. here are some of your exact text message you sent me.

"Why is domo saying I planked you?"

Because he and 5 other witnesses saw you do it. And you know you did. I really didn't think I needed to respond to you. But in the long run it leads to the reason why I'm not going to speak to you until you apologize to me.

Rewinding a bit, after the tournament some of the crew members wanted to figure out why you planked and from my sources it turned out...it was to get back at me? Due to friendlies? Seriously? Just because in teams matches I was beating you with your own character through all the chaos of the matches, you wanted to get back at me? That was like a slap in the face what you did to me in tournament, it said

"Your Fox, I'm MK. I'm always going to be better." (**** that.) A REAL friend would not place his other friends lower than them, but to look at them as their equals. That was really messed up what you did and how you did it.

Now fast forwarding, After I didn't respond to your first text, your next text was this a few hours later.

"Thanks for trying to tarnish my rep with false accusations after I've helped you and hyper you for so long. Appreciate it."

Wow...after reading that text it told me all I really needed to know about you and what your intentions are with me. Your a liar Affinity. Someone who will lie and steal from other people's success just to benefit yourself.

I'm not entirely mad at you planking me entirely, I'm mad at you hurting me as a friend. But right now I'm too pissed off to even talk to you atm. But I will say a few things on here though.

Don't you EVER hold MY hard work and hardships against me like blackmail! I got here by myself and I never asked you to "HYPE" me. You did that all on your own accord. And for you to try to me feel bad for your OWN selfish actions pisses me off so much, I NEVER lie. I would not be as strong player as I am today from making excuses of my losses, I know why I lost, and I'm going to fix that up for next time. I learn from my mistakes. Maybe that's your problem.

And honestly, I feel terrible. I busted my butt, worked super hard, and fought legit and boldly only to lose to someone who abuses the game system and not practice as hard as I do. Let alone, in my eyes now and in a lot of people's eyes, is a coward.

So Affinity, I've said my piece and don't feel like I have to say anything, or set things straight with you, everything is pretty straight forward, except yourself apparently.

BTW, You pull that crap on me in tournament again, I'll even the odds and see how well you fair. Meaning going from a 70-30 fox vs mk matchup to a 50-50 mk ditto. So you better work hard as hard as I am for the meet next up. I'm not afraid to face you again and show people what kind of players we both are.

(Side note) EVERYONE should pick up MK, eventually MKs will get tired of fighting each other and pick another characters, and I'd love to see where those top mk mains will stand if they chose a different main. It would really show who the stronger players are.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
beautiful zeton. Simply beautiful and you are coming along nicely in the ditto soon enough you will be able to stomp out mk mains with their own character. Especially me cause ima scrub lol

good **** last night guys. Nate I thnk I'm ready for dekar lol and clel good shiz even with the blood clot in your brain lol clel your wallet is still here. And I'm never using snake against nate in teams again lol. I'm also not participating with the ks crew you guys form. I'm serious. If you put me in I will sd 3 times. Fighting frenzy will be a fight for your life hope you guys are ready cause I'm not lol

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lol, Wichita drama is awesome and well worth reading while I'm sitting in class doing nothing.

Though I doubt the MKs will get tired of fighting each other :/

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Maybe there will be an opposite affect on how Mr. Doom places if Mr. Doom rigs the bracket in Mr. Doom's favor. But, Mr. Doom wants a challenge. So Mr. Doom will attempt not to touch the bracket, because Mr. Doom has a knack for messing with brackets to make things a challenge for Mr. Doom. Does everyone understand what Mr. Doom is trying to say? Uh oh, class started...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, I can understand why you hate me lol. I still can't beat you in a game you don't play. I'm the biggest scrub here.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
you guys act like any disagreement is drama lol I guess a war is jus drama too. You guys are hilarious

Cook

Smash Master
Zeton, I already am picking up MK to use against MK mains. You are right in that everyone should do that. That's pretty much what it would take for him to be banned.

But why does Domo not want to be in the Wichita crew?

Fino

Smash Master
Zeton, I already am picking up MK to use against MK mains. You are right in that everyone should do that. That's pretty much what it would take for him to be banned.

But why does Domo not want to be in the Wichita crew?
Probably wants to see how we do without him. If one of our best players says they won't participate in crew battles, that would (generally) make everyone focus a little harder on getting better so that we can win. Or something like that.
The only good player mo has is a link main.... maybe domo just doesn't see it as something worth his time, lol.
Whatever it is, I'm sure he has a good reason

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
you guys act like any disagreement is drama lol I guess a war is jus drama too. You guys are hilarious
Errr. Kind of. I do think Zeton is making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. At least it seemed that way to me when I got to the line that read, "[Zeton is] not going to speak to [Affinity] until [Affinity] apologizes to [Zeton]." At that point, this went beyond Brawl...which tends to happen more than not in this crew. :\

Anyway, my point. I severely look down on planking, stalling and every other tactic that heightens the level of, well, gay in the game. However, from both sides of the story, it doesn't really seem to me that the style of "planking" that Affinity was using was devastating. My reasoning behind this is (and this question goes to everyone), when you guys play me, how often to you see me out of no where, just run to the ledge? I'll throw a banana and if it doesn't hit I'll just go to the ledge and drop down then barrel up and repeat. It gives me time to regroup. I do this almost every time I take a stock and my opponent is coming back too. With that being said I don't think Affinity had the intention of dropping down to up air to up air to up air and planning on timing Zeton out. Both players said that there was plenty of time left and there was almost no chance of the clock hitting zero.

So really, the defining issue may have been, well, Zeton's ability to just wait. There are a plethora of characters in the cast that are incapable of safely stopping a MK from planking the ledge, Fox being one of them. If Affinity truly had the intention of planking and timing you out Zeton, we would only know if you had waited. Maybe Affinity was taking advantage of knowing that you play a very aggressive game of Brawl, I don't know. Something tells me though, that Affinity never went past 20 ledge grabs in your match but like I've said, I did not see it.

As far as I'm concerned though, your three arguments for what Affinity did are not stable enough for me to think what Affinity did or what you say Affinity did was "wrong" because, quite frankly, it sounds like what any pro would have done.

-While planking, if I came up to the ledge you'd Upair string me to shuttleloop me.
-If I got you into a combo you'd literally RUN from me to the ledge and started to plank me to regain the momentum of the match.
-You flat out stalled against me on that ledge and did not approach me until the transformation of Pictochat benefited in your advantage over me, ( examples would be the missile attack and chomp flower at the center of the stage.
1. By going over to the ledge, you gave Affinity an opening, one he knows he would be a fool not to take.​
2. No one likes being combo'ed.​
3. Pictochat's stage transformations are not specifically beneficial to either player, at least not the explosives or the flower since either player is capable of using them to his/her own advantage. It's just a matter of who gets the lucky grab first.​

Sorry if this post seemed one sided, I'm not trying to take either player's side. This is just what I believe. I'm open to listening to both sides of the story further but since no matches were recorded, this is the response you get.

Domo: If you don't participate in crews against MO, at least go into crews against New Mexico. It just screams "$20". Also, good games to you too. I'm gonna catch you man. In a couple months you're just going to be squeezing your butt cheeks together wishing you didn't see my name on your side of the bracket. <3

Inferno: We haven't played in a long time. A long time. Making me sad face.

Steeler: WHERE YOU AT!?!?! ):

Someone should really make me an Oozaru sig. Just saying. (:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
You know what, take me out of the Kansas Crew Battle. You guys can fight this one on your own.

(And I am dead serious.).

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
It really pains me due to my absence and not being able to log in from a computer to see how a lot of the "Planking" issue turned into such a big deal, but in the long run it showed to me the true colors of yourself Affinity. Allow me explain.
Please do.

Let me explain some of the planking methods you performed on me:

That's not planking. That's you not being smart while I'm trying to get on the ledge. You have no idea what planking is.

No... Like I said earlier: If you hit me above you, do you REALLY think I'm going to fall down next to you, hit your shield, and have you up-smash me? REALLY??

The ledge is the only real safe place to gain a neutral position from that point when I'm near the ledge. From that point, I did not plank AT ALL. In fact, I swear I was never on the ledge for more than 5-6 seconds, nor did grab the ledge more than 15 time. I was doing attacks/jumping and waiting/making an opening for me to recover safely.

Think about it Zeton. Think about it for one ****ing second. How many times have you gotten kills off people because you watched for them to do something on the ledge then U-smashed, D-smashed, whatever? A LOT.

So, because I don't stupidly fall into your KO moves I'm planking?? Wow..

Like I said, you have no clue what planking. You're throwing the word around incorrectly and making people believe that I timed you out by staying on the ledge for a LONG time only doing U-airs, with no intent of getting back onstage. As I said earlier, the only time I was ever on the ledge was to escape a bad situation (above you), and I tried to get back onstage safely.

That is not planking in any way, shape, or form. It's called playing smart.

I never thought I'd say this to you, but you're flat out lying right now.

Do you not remember how you got hit by both those missle?? I THREW YOU INTO THEM.

The exact same with the plant, except I couldn't due to you DI'ing well.

I remember hearing people laugh behind us as this happened, so I know they know this is true.

I'll let the people here be the judge of if that's planking or not.
What you say happened, and what you believe happened for some reason: Yes.

What actually ****ing happened: NO.

I honestly really couldn't believe you'd do such a thing in a 10 man in crew tournament and for a $30 pot, but hey you play to win the game.
Playing smart and Not jumping into the ****=/=Planking

At the time the ledge grab limit and stalling rule was not fully enforced, and it's my fault I didn't play as serious as you did and not approach you when I had the lead. I learned my mistake, that won't happen again, I promise you.
Honestly Zeton, this is the biggest load of bull**** I've ever heard you say.

You're telling me you didn't get Domo to come watch the match because it wasn't fully enforced?? Common sense says otherwise.

I ****ing guarantee you that if I had actually planked you, you (or someone watching) would have told Domo.

Also, why did you wait until AFTER I LEFT to say anything? Why not call me out there if I did plank you? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Lastly, who else, other than you, saw me "PLANK" you?? Anybody else?

If I planked you, I'm sure someone else other than you would've noticed.

The only person I heard that said he saw me "plank" you was Degyn, who I later found out had no idea what planking was, and realized that I DIDN'T ****ING PLANK YOU.

Put the facts together Zeton. None of what you're saying makes any sense at all whatsoever. I don't see how you can make up things in your head and somehow believe they're real.

After the tournament a lot of people ask me how you beat me. I just said the truth and told what happened.
Not from what I heard.

Next day, I was harassed from you about what YOU did. Making it seem like you never would do such a thing. here are some of your exact text message you sent me.
Calling you once and texting you twice over the span of a whole day is harrassing?

hmmm...

"Why is domo saying I planked you?"

Because he and 5 other witnesses saw you do it. And you know you did. I really didn't think I needed to respond to you. But in the long run it leads to the reason why I'm not going to speak to you until you apologize to me.
REALLY? Domo never said anything about it during the match, and then was later told about it, what's up with you saying that he actually WITNESSED the situation? Also, why did no one bring it up while I was there?

Like I said earlier, who else saw me "plank" you?? Your statement means nothing until people who actually saw us play witnessed me "planking" come forward.

WTFLOL. You're the one that needs to apologize to ME. You're the one that's making up bull**** and slandering my name.

Rewinding a bit, after the tournament some of the crew members wanted to figure out why you planked and from my sources it turned out...it was to get back at me? Due to friendlies? Seriously? Just because in teams matches I was beating you with your own character through all the chaos of the matches, you wanted to get back at me? That was like a slap in the face what you did to me in tournament, it said
What?

What??

WHAT????????????????

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Now you're just creating things in your own mind and trying to bring them up as truth.

They're friendlies. Why would I give a **** how things go in friendlies?? Do you really think I care AT ALL??

You're making no sense whatsoever. It's pretty ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

Also, you've never even come close to beating me with MK, even when I'm not trying. So this makes even less sense, if that's possible.

"Your Fox, I'm MK. I'm always going to be better." (**** that.) A REAL friend would not place his other friends lower than them, but to look at them as their equals. That was really messed up what you did and how you did it.
What.

The.

Are.

You.

Talking.

About.

OMG.

Now fast forwarding, After I didn't respond to your first text, your next text was this a few hours later.

"Thanks for trying to tarnish my rep with false accusations after I've helped you and hyper you for so long. Appreciate it."

Wow...after reading that text it told me all I really needed to know about you and what your intentions are with me.
You're making things up, stretching the truth, and slandering me Zeton, and its wrong. I never thought someone like you would have the heart to do such a thing.

The only intention I've ever had with you is to help you.

Why do you think I've helped you and hyped you up for so long?? Because I was being a friend. Plain and simple.

I guess I now see how quickly some people will stab others in the back. Pretty sad man.

Your a liar Affinity. Someone who will lie and steal from other people's success just to benefit yourself.
Wow. Really...

I'm beyond insulted by this. After everything I've done for you, this is what I get.

When have I ever done this. When??

Honestly Zeton, I don't know if you're purposely trying to slander my name, or if you have some kind of problem that causes you to mix what you believe happened with what actually happened. All I know is that I know exactly what happened.

Pantheon watched the entire set between us. He knows the truth about what happened and he knows I didn't plank you.

I'm not entirely mad at you planking me entirely, I'm mad at you hurting me as a friend. But right now I'm too pissed off to even talk to you atm. But I will say a few things on here though.
I still have no clue how I hurt you as a friend or how I "planked" you.

Don't you EVER hold MY hard work and hardships against me like blackmail! I got here by myself and I never asked you to "HYPE" me. You did that all on your own accord. And for you to try to me feel bad for your OWN selfish actions pisses me off so much, I NEVER lie. I would not be as strong player as I am today from making excuses of my losses, I know why I lost, and I'm going to fix that up for next time. I learn from my mistakes. Maybe that's your problem.
1) I hyped you up because I believed you were underrated and I wanted you to be more known. That's all.

2) I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Jesus ****ing Christ. I'm only telling you what actually happened, how others, like Pantheon, saw it.

I believe he sent you a text concerning this.

And honestly, I feel terrible. I busted my butt, worked super hard, and fought legit and boldly only to lose to someone who abuses the game system and not practice as hard as I do. Let alone, in my eyes now and in a lot of people's eyes, is a coward.
I didn't abuse the games system at all. I've already explained this multiple times. I still don't see how going from a bad position to a neutral position (the ledge), trying to get back on stage as quickly and safely as I could is considered planking.

Honestly, I'm really surprised that you're offended by this, considering I haven't changed my playstyle at all since I came back from Florida. I do what you consider "planking" in every team or singles match I play.

If I'm a coward for not stupidly letting you combo/KO me, then so be it.

So Affinity, I've said my piece and don't feel like I have to say anything, or set things straight with you, everything is pretty straight forward, except yourself apparently.
Zeton, I'm being straighter than a ****ing ruler right now. This seriously makes no sense at all.

BTW, You pull that crap on me in tournament again, I'll even the odds and see how well you fair. Meaning going from a 70-30 fox vs mk matchup to a 50-50 mk ditto. So you better work hard as hard as I am for the meet next up. I'm not afraid to face you again and show people what kind of players we both are.
I never planked you. *See rest of post above*

If you want to play MK against me, fine. Just makes things easier on me.

I'm not going to stop what you call "planking" anytime soon. That's when people when know the truth behind what all you're saying.

(Side note) EVERYONE should pick up MK, eventually MKs will get tired of fighting each other and pick another characters, and I'd love to see where those top mk mains will stand if they chose a different main. It would really show who the stronger players are.
I've beaten you with secondaries before, Zeton. I also love MK ditto.

In conclusion, Zeton, I never planked you. You're heavily exaggerating. Going from the air (bad position) to the ledge (neutral position), then trying to get back on by either attacking or simply jumping on is not planking in any way.

How did I "plank" you if:

1) The timer wasn't even close to timing out. There's were still 3-4 minutes left in the game.

2) I killed you with an U-TILT when you had a a lot more damage than me? Is that planking? If it is, that's news to me.

3) I know for a **** fact I didn't grab the ledge more than 15 times. Not planking at all.

I've never planked you before EVER. Why would I decide to plank you now, of all the times we've ever played?

In the end, Zeton, I honestly don't see how it's possible for you to believe something that didn't happen happened. I simply don't understand how your brain works. If you look back, you have the history of not making sense most of the time about things, not me.

There are way too many holes in what you're saying Zeton. Anyone with half a brain can analyze all the facts and see what really happened.

Next time we all get together, I will GLADLY show exactly how I played against you and what I used to beat you.

When I demonstrate what I did to you, and you call it planking, EVERYONE will see the light as to what really happened.

I can't wait for this. Not to embarrass you at all, but to clear my name.

In the end, I have nothing against you Zeton. I know you're a good person at heart. This whole thing is really just crazy to me, and you're honestly the last person in the world that I could ever see doing this to me. It hurts a lot.

People here that really know me know that I would never lie if I did something like this. If I actually did plank you, I would come onto the boards and admit it. You and I both know that.

TR;DR version

-You're mistaking playing safe for planking.

-What your saying is not true and it makes no sense at all. There are way too many holes in your story. No one else but you has accused me of this. It would help if you could name these 5 people and have them say something.

-I have no idea why you're doing this to me. I can't really think of a motive you would have.

-To end this, once and for all, we need to both get on a Wii so I can show exactly what I did during our match. I swear on my family's soul that I will do exactly what I did during our set. If what I did was actually planking, I want you to point it out to me for everyone to see.

That's all I have to say. This is honestly all really ridiculous, and I really want the next smashfest to happen soon so everything can get cleared up. All this he-said-he-said **** is going nowhere.

That's all I have to say.

See you at the next smashfest

-Steven

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Inferno: We haven't played in a long time. A long time. Making me sad face.
Maybe I'll use just use one hand next time to make it fair then! Ooooooh! lol yeah I havent played hardly anyone. I've been really busy and there haven't been any hosting I've gotten the invite to, so I've been super out of the loop. Not to mention my lack of a reliable car.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Errr. Kind of. I do think Zeton is making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
True statement, Zeton even mentioned that Steven (Affinity) TRIED to plank so that he could get revenge for Zeton beating him in friendlies or whatever. I can't imagine Steven doing anything of the sort, he's not a spiteful person. The real issue is that Zeton's being a baby about losing to a legitimate strategy (and being grabbed so much, lmfao [Zeton, stop dash attacking so much, dummy. You're gonna get grabbed! :p]).

Sad story is, no one is coming forward and saying that Steven actually planked. In fact, I watched both matches and didn't see any planking. Zeton wasn't complaining about said 'planking', no one made any comments about it till Zeton got all emo. To make matters worse, it has a feel that people actually believe Zeton, aka Domo (which is the main reason why Steven is fighting back in the first place, he DOES have a right to defend himself).

The point is though, the issue needs to be dropped, Zeton needs to calm down because this is a blatantly insignificant problem he's brought up with no visible evidence of it ever happening.

If you drop the issue, people are happy. Also, Zeton, if you don't stop being a baby about it, you won't get your money from me (get a job **** it). End of story.

Hopefully this won't be ignored, I know I'm not as in to brawl like the rest of you, but I just feel like I have an obligation to defend Steven from ignorantly made-up false accusations.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
LMAO. And people wonder why I quit this game... The community is just as childish as the game is.

Turn on items so ppl cant plank. That's totally legit.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
To end this, once and for all, we need to both get on a Wii so I can show exactly what I did during our match. I swear on my family's soul that I will do exactly what I did during our set. If what I did was actually planking, I want you to point it out to me for everyone to see.
wait wait wait wait wait

wait

are you telling me...

that your entire family only has one soul? lol i'm a ****

fino why do you insist on posting on your girly alt account here when everyone knows it's you lol. i chuckled when i saw a post by finolimar and a post by ~amaterasu~ right after it.

anyway i won't comment on the situation, i wasn't there.

but i really dislike the thought of people "dropping out" of the crew battle with NM. i am not about to replace zeton or domo and lose $20 because of it. lol.

also huy i'm in my bedroom. come join me.

If you drop the issue, people are happy. Also, Zeton, if you don't stop being a baby about it, you won't get your money from me (get a job **** it). End of story.
lol wtf? what does your debt have to do with this dispute? don't cop out cody lol.

also nate you are a **** for quoting that whole post

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Please do.

That's not planking. That's you not being smart while I'm trying to get on the ledge. You have no idea what planking is.

No... Like I said earlier: If you hit me above you, do you REALLY think I'm going to fall down next to you, hit your shield, and have you up-smash me? REALLY??

The ledge is the only real safe place to gain a neutral position from that point when I'm near the ledge. From that point, I did not plank AT ALL. In fact, I swear I was never on the ledge for more than 5-6 seconds, nor did grab the ledge more than 15 time. I was doing attacks/jumping and waiting/making an opening for me to recover safely.

Think about it Zeton. Think about it for one ****ing second. How many times have you gotten kills off people because you watched for them to do something on the ledge then U-smashed, D-smashed, whatever? A LOT.

So, because I don't stupidly fall into your KO moves I'm planking?? Wow..

Like I said, you have no clue what planking. You're throwing the word around incorrectly and making people believe that I timed you out by staying on the ledge for a LONG time only doing U-airs, with no intent of getting back onstage. As I said earlier, the only time I was ever on the ledge was to escape a bad situation (above you), and I tried to get back onstage safely.

That is not planking in any way, shape, or form. It's called playing smart.

I never thought I'd say this to you, but you're flat out lying right now.

Do you not remember how you got hit by both those missle?? I THREW YOU INTO THEM.

The exact same with the plant, except I couldn't due to you DI'ing well.

I remember hearing people laugh behind us as this happened, so I know they know this is true.

What you say happened, and what you believe happened for some reason: Yes.

What actually ****ing happened: NO.

Playing smart and Not jumping into the ****=/=Planking

Honestly Zeton, this is the biggest load of bull**** I've ever heard you say.

You're telling me you didn't get Domo to come watch the match because it wasn't fully enforced?? Common sense says otherwise.

I ****ing guarantee you that if I had actually planked you, you (or someone watching) would have told Domo.

Also, why did you wait until AFTER I LEFT to say anything? Why not call me out there if I did plank you? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Lastly, who else, other than you, saw me "PLANK" you?? Anybody else?

If I planked you, I'm sure someone else other than you would've noticed.

The only person I heard that said he saw me "plank" you was Degyn, who I later found out had no idea what planking was, and realized that I DIDN'T ****ING PLANK YOU.

Put the facts together Zeton. None of what you're saying makes any sense at all whatsoever. I don't see how you can make up things in your head and somehow believe they're real.

Not from what I heard.

Calling you once and texting you twice over the span of a whole day is harrassing?

hmmm...

REALLY? Domo never said anything about it during the match, and then was later told about it, what's up with you saying that he actually WITNESSED the situation? Also, why did no one bring it up while I was there?

Like I said earlier, who else saw me "plank" you?? Your statement means nothing until people who actually saw us play witnessed me "planking" come forward.

WTFLOL. You're the one that needs to apologize to ME. You're the one that's making up bull**** and slandering my name.

What?

What??

WHAT????????????????

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Now you're just creating things in your own mind and trying to bring them up as truth.

They're friendlies. Why would I give a **** how things go in friendlies?? Do you really think I care AT ALL??

You're making no sense whatsoever. It's pretty ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

Also, you've never even come close to beating me with MK, even when I'm not trying. So this makes even less sense, if that's possible.

What.

The.

Are.

You.

Talking.

About.

OMG.

You're making things up, stretching the truth, and slandering me Zeton, and its wrong. I never thought someone like you would have the heart to do such a thing.

The only intention I've ever had with you is to help you.

Why do you think I've helped you and hyped you up for so long?? Because I was being a friend. Plain and simple.

I guess I now see how quickly some people will stab others in the back. Pretty sad man.

Wow. Really...

I'm beyond insulted by this. After everything I've done for you, this is what I get.

When have I ever done this. When??

Honestly Zeton, I don't know if you're purposely trying to slander my name, or if you have some kind of problem that causes you to mix what you believe happened with what actually happened. All I know is that I know exactly what happened.

Pantheon watched the entire set between us. He knows the truth about what happened and he knows I didn't plank you.

I still have no clue how I hurt you as a friend or how I "planked" you.

1) I hyped you up because I believed you were underrated and I wanted you to be more known. That's all.

2) I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Jesus ****ing Christ. I'm only telling you what actually happened, how others, like Pantheon, saw it.

I believe he sent you a text concerning this.

I didn't abuse the games system at all. I've already explained this multiple times. I still don't see how going from a bad position to a neutral position (the ledge), trying to get back on stage as quickly and safely as I could is considered planking.

Honestly, I'm really surprised that you're offended by this, considering I haven't changed my playstyle at all since I came back from Florida. I do what you consider "planking" in every team or singles match I play.

If I'm a coward for not stupidly letting you combo/KO me, then so be it.

Zeton, I'm being straighter than a ****ing ruler right now. This seriously makes no sense at all.

I never planked you. *See rest of post above*

If you want to play MK against me, fine. Just makes things easier on me.

I'm not going to stop what you call "planking" anytime soon. That's when people when know the truth behind what all you're saying.

I've beaten you with secondaries before, Zeton. I also love MK ditto.

In conclusion, Zeton, I never planked you. You're heavily exaggerating. Going from the air (bad position) to the ledge (neutral position), then trying to get back on by either attacking or simply jumping on is not planking in any way.

How did I "plank" you if:

1) The timer wasn't even close to timing out. There's were still 3-4 minutes left in the game.

2) I killed you with an U-TILT when you had a a lot more damage than me? Is that planking? If it is, that's news to me.

3) I know for a **** fact I didn't grab the ledge more than 15 times. Not planking at all.

I've never planked you before EVER. Why would I decide to plank you now, of all the times we've ever played?

In the end, Zeton, I honestly don't see how it's possible for you to believe something that didn't happen happened. I simply don't understand how your brain works. If you look back, you have the history of not making sense most of the time about things, not me.

There are way too many holes in what you're saying Zeton. Anyone with half a brain can analyze all the facts and see what really happened.

Next time we all get together, I will GLADLY show exactly how I played against you and what I used to beat you.

When I demonstrate what I did to you, and you call it planking, EVERYONE will see the light as to what really happened.

I can't wait for this. Not to embarrass you at all, but to clear my name.

In the end, I have nothing against you Zeton. I know you're a good person at heart. This whole thing is really just crazy to me, and you're honestly the last person in the world that I could ever see doing this to me. It hurts a lot.

People here that really know me know that I would never lie if I did something like this. If I actually did plank you, I would come onto the boards and admit it. You and I both know that.

TR;DR version

-You're mistaking playing safe for planking.

-What your saying is not true and it makes no sense at all. There are way too many holes in your story. No one else but you has accused me of this. It would help if you could name these 5 people and have them say something.

-I have no idea why you're doing this to me. I can't really think of a motive you would have.

-To end this, once and for all, we need to both get on a Wii so I can show exactly what I did during our match. I swear on my family's soul that I will do exactly what I did during our set. If what I did was actually planking, I want you to point it out to me for everyone to see.

That's all I have to say. This is honestly all really ridiculous, and I really want the next smashfest to happen soon so everything can get cleared up. All this he-said-he-said **** is going nowhere.

That's all I have to say.

See you at the next smashfest

-Steven
lol

10wtfs

Depster

Smash Champion
Massive wall of text is massive O_O

So meh. I guess that gives me time to send my Wii in so I can work on some stuff before then.

Feb 7th then I guess is when the next one will be.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Cody: Your post was pretty far out of line. I don't think I can agree with almost any of it.

KY: Only if it's pokeballs, assist trophies and smash balls...

Steeler: YES!!!

Omnath

Smash Ace
wait wait wait wait wait

wait

are you telling me...

that your entire family only has one soul?
LMFAO

lol wtf? what does your debt have to do with this dispute? don't cop out cody lol.
I know it doesn't I'm just trying to get some leverage on Zeton lol. I'm not copping out, I'm just under the assumption that somewhere deep inside Zeton there's an intelligent and reasonable human being (or maybe I'm hoping for too much? lol)

Cody: Your post was pretty far out of line. I don't think I can agree with almost any of it.
Honestly, I think I was right on, Steven doesn't deserve to have problems simply because Zeton is crying. It seems like a joke to me, and it's definitely a joke to Steven. Also, why pick on my post? It seems closely similar to Steven's post since I was there when he wrote his post anyway. I just didn't write for specific quotes. (Quit trying to kill my credibility with one little sentence like "That was far out of line". At least tell me what I said wrong so I can fix it even a little).

In a generalized manner, Zeton is crying about something that has no support. Steven gets the tail-end of it, and here we have the problem. It's as simple as that.

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
fino why do you insist on posting on your girly alt account here when everyone knows it's you lol. i chuckled when i saw a post by finolimar and a post by ~amaterasu~ right after it.
Cause managing 2 can be tricky if you don't want to get banned. I figure everyone here knows except for f4agbait

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
fino you all jus answered my question to why I don't wanna be a part of the "wichita" crew. I can do better on my own. I aint got no malice jus business. I'm goin oos gettn paid. Nuff said

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
but you are missing out on $20 from NM dom. if you are trying to get paid you'd might as well take deals like that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
kyle, that is not such a bad idea. although that could improve mk's meta game. cant he glide toss pokeballs and still catch them while in the gliding animation?

Top Bottom