• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I would contribute to this whole sandbagging discussion but Nicole scared me into forfeiting. :p

I hope the vids for crews turn out well. Is there even anything at stake or is it just for ****s and giggles?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
final destination shouldn't be a neutral lol. too bad brawl has so few neutrals to choose from...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Why is anyone stressing about who we send in against Missouri? We should tie a cat's paws to a gamecube controller and send it in and see how it does. =D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Guys, you should just stop over thinking the crew situation. Have you realized that their line up probably looks like Peach, Olimar, Link, ICies, Wario and Falco.

Get serious.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
guess what character counters all 6 of those characters

yeah

too bad squirtle isn't a character

MJG

Smash Hero
Guys, you should just stop over thinking the crew situation. Have you realized that their line up probably looks like Peach, Olimar, Link, ICies, Wario and Falco.

Get serious.
Here goes the MU strategy for my character vs those characters

Peach: Camp
Olimar:Aggresive
ICies: Camp (Bombs and rang)
Link: Lol
Wario: Idk how to play wario
Falco: Camp until im at 40%

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If anyone has an arcade stick w/ a USB plug-in, please bring it to Domo's. I need it to test something out.

Thanks

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Tourney Results

1: Affinity (MK)
2: Domo (MK)
3: Zeton (Fox)
4: Ratman (Snake)
5: Clel (MK)
5: Holms (Kirby/Wolf)
7: Mr. Doom (Ike)
7: The Real Inferno (DDD/ROB)
9: Dance (Snake)
9: Degyn (Lucario)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
**** look at how far planking gets you. Good **** zeton. Weeklies are too serious haha this is great

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
great games everyone, i've never had that much fun playing mario kart before lol

im going to be trying and actually learning matchups now, and hopefully i can be able to place a lot better next time ^w^
if anyone would like to help me out with this it will be much appreciated

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
speaking of planking. whats going to happen in terms of lgl for NK v3? im already a month in without my MK planking training.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
you don't plank to just plank.

when you start tellin me that it doesn't matter

then retire

GET OUT

anyway i really think that there needs to be some rule against planking. the difference between planking and rising pound/peach bomber stalls in melee is that planking is a little more easy to engage the opponent with a few characters. fundamentally, planking tries to accomplish the same thing as stalling. the question is how many characters can feasibly stop it consistently. and i don't think it's enough to leave planking legal. it's just too good.

i mean, the links can throw bombs at jiggs/peach stalling. ness can send a pkt at them. but it's still banned because it's simply too powerful and doesn't encourage skill, the fundamental basis of competitive play. how does planking encourage skill? can you really say that when someone planks the timer to zero, they were the best player? come on. anyone can plank.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i've been saying this since the nk3 debate thread

i just think this is a good time to bring it up :D

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nah, timing out is ok but it's dependent on how you do it

i've had matches time out where no planking was involved, just very safe and conservative play.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If any of you happen to have a white controller with the D-pad's center penciled, that's Holms' controller, and I want it back. I am holding on to a white controller for ransom until the one in question is returned.

Top Bottom