• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
And I have a question on that... Would I be able to be put into like the last pool to play and not have to play until like 8 or 9 in the evening?
We usually run all pools at once, not individually. Doubles brackets starts up immediately after that so the latest you'd get us to hold your matches would probably be around 6:00pm assuming everything runs smoothly.

Holding matches for a tournament of this magnitude usually only happens under drastically strenuous situations though. Such as when Infinity had to bailed out of jail to make it to Whobo.

Depster

Smash Champion
Oh good stuff at the weeklies! Bleh about the pools, but that's ok, I had a blast at the second anyway, and I'm sure this one will be even better. Sides, I can **** low tiers or whatever the side tourney will be =p

But my wii can't read dual layered disks I think >_> It can't read brawl, anyway, so I think I have to get it repaired, though ninty claims to do if for free I think

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
Is it really a question for crews?

Affinity, Domo, MJG, and Zeton

The real question is between Me (Oli/ICs), Clel(mk/marth), Doom (ike), Sam (PT/Ganon/Wario) and Holms (everyone else)... who gets the last two spots... and I'm totally forgetting someone right now I don't even know but I'm sowwy @.@ TBH, my money is on clel for one of the spots...

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
everyone should have to fight for their spotsand be put under the spotlight. I have a prediction on who the crew would be and I wanna see if this process reflects that. I also have another test I will run for crews. It will be very interesting indeed.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey guys, I'm doing an oral on competitive video gaming in France and how it compares to the scene in the US and I found this...

http://www.strategie.gouv.fr/article.php3?id_article=1040

Isn't that weird? Even their government is involved. I didn't see that coming at all...

everyone should have to fight for their spotsand be put under the spotlight. I have a prediction on who the crew would be and I wanna see if this process reflects that. I also have another test I will run for crews. It will be very interesting indeed.
Personally, in my opinion at least, the safest Kansas crew would be Domo, Affinity, Nynja, MJG, Zeton (or Mr. Doom) and probably Clel (or Holms) interchangably. That keeps it really versatile and still keeps skill really high up. Or you can just send in Casey and let him 3 stock MO. (:

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, let me be on your crew; I hate MO! You can put me in against Nicole. She'll wreck you all, but I can take her, no prob!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
everyone should have to fight for their spots and be put under the spotlight. I have a prediction on who the crew would be and I wanna see if this process reflects that. I also have another test I will run for crews. It will be very interesting indeed.
Fun idea, but it doesn't need to be that complicated. Discussion should be enough.

So far, I think it's pretty decided that the crew will include me, Domo, MJG, Zeton, and Nynja (assuming he goes).

My vote for the 6th is Holms. Sam has a good point.

Holms

Smash Ace
I think the "fun" idea is better! Discussion usually leads to disappointment. I know it was disappointing to me the last two or three crew discussions that didn't involve me!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I think the "fun" idea is better! Discussion usually leads to disappointment. I know it was disappointing to me the last two or three crew discussions that didn't involve me!
Not gonna lie, it was kinda disappointing not having a Kansas crew at Oh Snap v5. I was really looking forward to that.

Oh well. This time will be exciting :)

Clel

Smash Journeyman
My setup would be:

Domo-Affinity-Holms-Zeton-Nynja
Steeler and Doom for backups

MJG/Fino would replace Nate if he doesn't go.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ratman can sit on my lap. he's just a boy anyway. shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

mjg you really need to come down to wichita sometime. or go to a tourney with us. it's been too long son, we all want to play you.

MJG

Smash Hero
ratman can sit on my lap. he's just a boy anyway. shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

mjg you really need to come down to wichita sometime. or go to a tourney with us. it's been too long son, we all want to play you.
Ya I miss the good competition. All I have is fino and I don't need olimar practice anymore >_>

Im coming down to wichita from the 22nd-24th but most of you will be in colorado >_<

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Ah, sorry guys. I really thought the tournament was in Tulsa. The one you guys are going to are way to far away for me.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Again, how many of you guys am I beating at FF, and who all is going?

:D

Also, NM is down for crews, I just don't know how much they wanna do per head.

Top Bottom