• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
you really should have gone holms

here are results as i recall them

1. ally
2. lain
3. domo
4. clel
5. zeton
5. joker
7. affinity
7. nicole
9. fino
9. steeler
9. razer
9. cook i think?
13. mr. doom
rest idk

6 of top 12 from kansas? too good. and mr. doom would have placed higher but he hijacked the bracket so that he played ally second round, even though he was a first seed.

doubles

1. ally lain
2. domo steeler
3. affinity fino
4. razer joker
5. clel zeton
rest doesn't matter

3 of top 5 from kansas? too good.
Lolwut?

Good stuff...

Since Stealthraptor is the only brawler representing at Pound 4 from KS, do you guys think that we should include his results

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
good job nicole. i was hoping to see mmm on that top list steeler posted, but i didnt. shame.

Depster

Smash Champion
Dudes. Ima see if I can start coming to Domo's for the Sunday tournies =0

Crap, I just read two pages back >_>

Also, any news on NKv3 or was that forgotten?

Darnit lol, I found that one too. Noobin it up I am =/

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
man I suck at this game... Ally beat me 3-1. Fuuucccckkkk. 5 am johns lol and ally is some kindof robot how is he jus fine at 5 am it don't make sense.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Nice guys, yall should go up there more often. You could be taking their money every month. =]
Any matches get recorded?

KY misses Nicole =(

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom (Ike) vs Ally (MK). Went all the way to game 3, last stock, high damage. But I don't know if Joker uploaded it yet.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Doom you did super good against ally. Mr. Doom by a blast zone is a dangerous thing lol and under frigate he's deadly haha

fragbait

Smash Master
God****, good **** guys. You make me proud to be a Wichita Smasher.
In other news, I'm in class today working to finish my High School diploma :) I"m actually there right now! XD
When's the next Smashfest? I'd like to put in work on my Falco, just for you Cameron.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
man I suck at this game... Ally beat me 3-1. Fuuucccckkkk. 5 am johns lol and ally is some kindof robot how is he jus fine at 5 am it don't make sense.
that sounds pretty good to me. with all the tourneys hes been to and how poorly they are probably ran, i bet staying up til 5 am is normal.

Mr. Doom (Ike) vs Ally (MK). Went all the way to game 3, last stock, high damage. But I don't know if Joker uploaded it yet.
that's pretty good. i can't wait to have my go at him. supposedly he hasn't lost to a falco yet.

It's because I decided to systematically murder all the Falco players so I never have to fight that stupid ****ing chicken again lol
you could replace the falco box with like a mario box. thatd probably be easier.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Eh, so I read that Gamestop is giving away Pikachu-colored Pichus from January 30th 2010 to February 14th 2010. Just bring your DS and a copy of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum. I don't know if I want one myself, but whatever.

MJG

Smash Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyless
Did Zeton seriously beat Lain in winners?

Yeah he did, he messed up a lot of cgs but that's the risk of using ICS so no johns Zeton was legit.

You should feel good about yourself zeton ^_^

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
hey guys!
is domo still hosting tournaments on sundays? its a loooooooooooooooooong drive, but i might be able to convince my parents on letting me go. I just got my drivers license ^-^. iowa was way to fun ya know?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Heard theres a monthly in Tulsa, I would love to see Kansas there if you know what I mean :). Not sure about details but Yawara told me that they got a tournament this weekend in Oklahoma I would advice yall to come. May have a special guest with me. :)
its 23rd guys, and im 100% sure this time

okgamesr.com

He lost to MikHaze and DEHF at Active Gamers.
mike haze goes falco? i thougt he was a marth main.

Top Bottom