• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Took my car in to get a nice tune up, hopefully they fix my car door too.

I want to main falcon so bad, but I know I'd be screwing myself over...

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
got my new controller.... Mr. Doom you unleashed a monster lol and don't forget to order that second one. I sooooo can't wait till jokers now.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
YouTube is so ridiculous. I come home to find out that it screwed up my uploads. Then I try to upload them again, and it still screws them up.

Typ_Ex, just a heads-up, you will call me by my gamer name online, okay? What about Fino? He's just being pert.

Two more things: The other white controller has been ordered, and Steeler, pm/text/aim/call contact me.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
steven there is no fighter folder in the pf folder.

and i suppose i will use your gamertag. although i will always call it incorrectly out of spite.

at least fox has dair and up smash?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I had leftover pizza from yesterday. I don't know if Pizza Hut is still doing their $10 deals. Any pizza size, any toppings, any pizza crust (except for stuffed crust), all for $10. I loaded mine with 6 different meat toppings and some pineapple.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
I had leftover pizza from yesterday. I don't know if Pizza Hut is still doing their $10 deals. Any pizza size, any toppings, any pizza crust (except for stuffed crust), all for $10. I loaded mine with 6 different meat toppings and some pineapple.
ahem, i got your 6 meat topping.... too easy..

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Man, I had Mcdonalds breakfast today, pancakes hashbrowns and 2 mc sausage with egg. Then top it all off with 2 summer sausages. I feel like I can take on 3 Pikachus at once with 1 stock.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
on japes looks like you 2 went in the water on purpose when the klap traps came out.

japes doesn't have anything remotely random, i hate the stage but sitll.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Says the Fox main. How would playing Falcon screw you over any differently?
LMAO

steven there is no fighter folder in the pf folder.
I don't put character textures in my packs; only stage/menu textures. I've said this so many times. lol

We should all just main MK since the counter picks for MKs are being banned all the time.
What counterpicks are you referring to?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's what happens when you're an old-school kind of guy like Mr. Doom and play videogames of the past.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
This is what I posted in our thread. I personally think we will fit in Joker's basement when I organize it all but we have this option as well. What does Wichita think? What is your preference?

Ok we have a decision to make. I have spent the afternoon researching possibilities for other venues since people are now starting to think Joker's isn't big enough. We have a choice, and this choice I am mostly leaving up to the out of state people.

I can get a big venue for really cheap, but the problem is that it is an hour away from Des Moines North East. It will be at a golf course country club. They would have a bar and some snacks but another potential issue is that food isn't abundant. There is some food in the town but for a wide selection people would need to travel 10-15 minutes to Marshalltown where there are a wide variety of food choices. A good thing about the venue is that they are very flexible on times and as far as I know they don't have a time that we need to leave the venue by. I would guess we would need to leave by 2 but I'm certain it wouldn't be any earlier than that.

Otherwise we can have the tournament in Joker's basement. I personally think if I go this week and reorganize his basement to maximize the potential space available we can fit without too much of an issue. In this scenario there wouldn't be the hour of traveling and food is readily available as well as having no time limit whatsoever on the tournament.

We need to debate and discuss this and make the decision by the end of today at the latest. I will value the opinions of the out of state players higher than the Iowa players because they are the ones that are traveling here.

I would also like to point out that for the out of state people the housing would definitely be available both nights if they want it. So Friday and Sunday would be the traveling days with Saturday being the tournament day and traveling just to the venue and back.

Top Bottom