• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
We might as well be kids to you, considering your age vs ours, lol.

Cameron, that does not compute...Ganon has enough trouble with just one master sword. I'm pretty sure one master sword could take two of them...but two master swords? That's just...unwinable.

Yeah, I think there was some satan worship as well.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
That reminds me, you missed out on Me and Steeler doing Double Gannon vs Clel and KY on Double Link. It was ********. We won somehow. I think Satan worship was involved.
yeah iduno. i started the match by getting surrounded by link zairs and **** for like 50%

and then i ganoncided ky and all was good, but i have to be honest. i wasn't even trying to ganoncide, i was just trying to recover somehow

anyway about this serious business right here

let's be honest. people talk **** on other people all the time, sometimes as a joke, and this is nothing new. move on, it could have been worse.

Cook

Smash Master
I've never not talked **** about every single person that has ever posted in this thread, including myself.

Get at me.

Fino

Smash Master
I vote, instead of the LAN party we go watch the twilight movie and all enlighten ourselves on how we can be more like Edward Cullen. If we don't, thousands of ugly pale overweight women (ie people who look like cameron) will tell us over and over again.
Who's with me?

~Fino

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Really? I thought the Twilight audience was more little girls than old ladies, which is why I'm down!

Fall Brawl is going to take place at North Rock... with the premiere of Twilight. I'll be knee deep in dumb lolis. I should take them back to my place and show them the special edition that I have.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
For some reason I played Blazblue last night for the first time in a long time and after one or two games, Blazblue just made sense to me. It was freaky. I played way better than I did before and it was noticeable to everyone.

I thinkall the Tekken I've been playing made me somehow better at Blazblue.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Any idea what the rules will be for the Brawl tourney?
They're going to be pretty much all legit.

The only differences that I know of are that instead doing starters/counterpicks, they're going to make it random neutrals (FD, BF, SV, YI. PS1) for the sake of simplicity. I think if both players decide to stage strike, that'll be fine too.

They also have it planned to be Single Elimination, but I'm pretty sure that if enough people want to do Double, they'll change it.

EDIT: EVERYONE VOTE FOR #142!!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255763

Holms

Smash Ace
I'll be surprised if this doesn't happen lol. Holms has already threatened me that if I use them, I'll regret it or something... idr
In a nutshell, I was asking you to play nice against noobs. But you insisted that you would 0-death cg them all three stocks if you could , which then I said if you do that, prepare for some gay. :p

I'd do the same thing to Fino if he didn't like the gay, lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I might go to the WSU thing after all. My cousins want me to go. I should go and practice for Fall Brawl tomorrow though.

Edit: Nahhhh.
:urg:
No??? You know you wanna call me Mr. Scrub after you see me getting my stocks wrecked. Oh well.

BTW, do the Winfield boys know about this tournament?

I wonder if the people outside of WSU know their way to the Rhatigan Student Center...

EDIT:

Karmacide

Smash Lord
:urg:
No??? You know you wanna call me Mr. Scrub after you see me getting my stocks wrecked. Oh well.

BTW, do the Winfield boys know about this tournament?

I wonder if the people outside of WSU know their way to the Rhatigan Student Center...
Nah, I wouldn't call you that. Your Snake has been getting pretty good. Wreck my cousin with it tonight!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's why I main jab. Jab doesn't require a fast finger lol

EDIT:

The student center is the largest building near the lower center of the above map.

Top Bottom