• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MJG

Smash Hero
im not an instigator, im just pointing out stuff. i have also gotten very angry at finos shenanigans, and i knew this would happen if he kept it up. its only gonna get worse *shrug* i dont care too much either way, im done with gig, and im done with brawl till the winter break, and i will find my own ways to train for pound 4
Ill train with you

Haven't you heard? I main half the cast now ^_^

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

Uh, Holms mains half the cast.

I main Ike, but play several other characters for kicks.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm getting kind of tired of applying for colleges so if anyone hosts please let me know. I really want to get some monster hunter or smash in right now.

Side notes: I left WSU because I was too young; Ratman got lucky. The band-aid over my left eye is from a concussion I got during wrestling practice. I'm out for a week.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
EDIT: This is Fino btw

I can't find the video Fino..
It's the one affinity posted right below yours
Hmm, I like how you keep telling other people to grow up and criticize their character, when your own character doessn't seem up to par... while I don't agree with how you provoked Inferno or how he lashed out at you (despite you having it comin for a long time) - things are usually better when we stop trying to change others and just adjust ourselves to eliminate problems.
To each his own I suppose clel. I think the person who is trash talking in a crowd of people who are doing the exact same thing, and the person who is screaming, threatening to murder someone, and having to be restrained by 3 people aren't exactly the same thing ^^; . Also, it's a gaming tournament... expecting to go to a gaming tournament and there not to trash talking is like going to Antarctica and expecting there not to be snow. Not that I'm trying to justify my actions by any means - I'm just pointing out the differences in attitudes and character in the environment.
Steven wants me to point out that I said no more than 2-3 things during the entire set, one at the beginning, two at the end... two of those comments being nothing more than "Go zeton!" - steven can back me up on this lol.
clel has the best post in this thread

also when you were laughing at cameron for getting angry at losing a game, i have seen you many times throw your controller at a wall after losing
Umm, I wasn't laughing. I'd appreciate you not putting words in my mouth or making up actions that I did, especially since you were around 200 miles away from where it occurred.
When I get mad at the game I'm mad at myself way more than I am at the other person, the difference here being is when cameron got mad he actually tried to strangle me and even announced that he would like me murdered. Note: this was while he was grabbing my throat with his hands and being restrained by several people.
which means that you main 8 of 37, which means that you main not half of the cast, but 21.6% of the cast. /smartass
It's comments like these danny that just make you incredibly annoying sometimes.

~Fino

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
lol...

@4rce: Im applying now...**** takes forever mang.
No kidding man. These essay topics are so whack. Where all are you applying? I think I have 2-3 more after A&M.

**** huy. concussions are no joke.
Yeah, I got one last year and was out for 3 weeks. This one isn't as bad but it's still there. It could be worse I guess.

Fino/Cameron: I'm just going to butt out of this one.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
~Clel, we're so cowardly we're arguing using other accounts =)

To each his own I suppose clel. I think the person who is trash talking in a crowd of people who are doing the exact same thing, and the person who is screaming, threatening to murder someone, and having to be restrained by 3 people aren't exactly the same thing ^^; . Also, it's a gaming tournament... expecting to go to a gaming tournament and there not to trash talking is like going to Antarctica and expecting there not to be snow. Not that I'm trying to justify my actions by any means - I'm just pointing out the differences in attitudes and character in the environment.
Steven wants me to point out that I said no more than 2-3 things during the entire set, one at the beginning, two at the end... two of those comments being nothing more than "Go zeton!" - steven can back me up on this lol.
That response was fail. Apparently you haven't put as much thought into this as I have, fun time :laugh:

First no one was talking trash that match. Overall the tourney had plenty of hype and yelling and screaming. There wasn't that much attention to the set though. After Inferno SD'd game three you didn't yell or scream or anything silly, you got in Inferno's ear and whispered something to him. Apparently the message you gave him wasn't very supportive.

Second there's a difference between trash talking and going well out of your way to go over the line. You crossed the line and got pwned, the real reason you're not suing is cause even you believe you got what you deserved LOL!

Third you're not pointing out differences. You're making Inferno look like a bad guy while building yourself up to be pure of heart with your lil moral code. Reading peeps like you is so easy. Why you even respond haha.

; ) I'm lightyears beyond your intellect in childish arguments, and this is only the first phase of the argument, I got the next couple of posts already planned out - You better block me now before you get schooled by someone who's actually ******** LMFAO!!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You better block me now before you get schooled by someone who's actually ******** LMFAO!!!
Hey, can I be ********, too? You have to be in order to see into the 4th dimension, or so my math professors usually say. Take some of them stupid pills, and then all will be revealed.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can I be ********, too? You have to be in order to see into the 4th dimension, or so my math professors usually say. Take some of them stupid pills, and then all will be revealed.
I once had some stupid pills, but my dogs knocked me out and ate all of them. They can teleport now. -_-

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Ics are easy :D (and evil)

and wtf snuggies lol

for some reason they were like screw parental guidence with me when i ask about it lol.....

my wolf wrecked :D

(I just woke up lol)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol i went to bed at 10:00 AM :p (omg sleep felt so good :D) cuz of all the craziness that happened at night

i still wished they would let us play L4D and Cod4 there >.>

Omnath

Smash Ace
Problems with people who en-douse themselves in false realities (see: Cameron).
To be honest, that was (most likely) one of the most ridiculous show of character I've ever seen. As minor as the wound on my neck is, I could very well take legal action (over losing a video games lolwut?), but it's against my morals to take advantage of the mentally challenged.
Consider it a lucky break Cameron, I really hope you learn something or grow-up some bit.

Stevi... whyyyyyyyyyy XD
lol, I made steven post that vid

~Fino
Hey guys, remember that time Fino got wrecked by Cameron's chaingrabs? Good times.... Gooood times.....

Fino, if I had less control over my temper, you would have gotten knocked the **** out. Get laid homo. Maybe then you would stop liking **** so much?

If you don't learn to control what the **** comes out of your mouth, someone might pop a cap in your ***.

Edit: Also, Fino pisses me off and I don't even play the game. He just has a really bad personality.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Guys.. can you take this out somewhere else? Honestly.. There's no point in arguing in front of everyone. You might as well just end it and avoid thinking about it.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I think I'm getting to the point to where I'm going to use this board strictly to find out when someone hosts. Even then it's almost irrelevant until the winter season ends because of my schedule. This board is so dumb and absurd now; no one can make a comment before someone else segues into another b**** fit. I'm strongly considering just talking to the people I like through PMs. The people that even matter keep up with me on aim or facebook anyway. This crew is getting dumb though guys, I really enjoy being around you all but c'mon, get real.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

It's the one affinity posted right below yours

Umm, I wasn't laughing. I'd appreciate you not putting words in my mouth or making up actions that I did, especially since you were around 200 miles away from where it occurred.
When I get mad at the game I'm mad at myself way more than I am at the other person, the difference here being is when cameron got mad he actually tried to strangle me and even announced that he would like me murdered. Note: this was while he was grabbing my throat with his hands and being restrained by several people.

It's comments like these danny that just make you incredibly annoying sometimes.

~Fino
good cause i find you infinitely more annoying. and people like you in the brawl scene are a major factor in why i am quitting this game

Fino

Smash Master
Hey guys, remember that time Fino got wrecked by Cameron's chaingrabs? Good times.... Gooood times.....

Fino, if I had less control over my temper, you would have gotten knocked the **** out. Get laid homo. Maybe then you would stop liking **** so much?

If you don't learn to control what the **** comes out of your mouth, someone might pop a cap in your ***.

Edit: Also, Fino pisses me off and I don't even play the game. He just has a really bad personality.
What a troll, lmao. Every line had me rioting in laughter... I'm not sure whether it's your ignorance or your stupidity (or both).
That's all the food I'll give for the troll, if you want more that's too bad :bee:
Also, I agree with 4rice.... which is funny, because I won't be checking this thread very often to see who's hosting ^^;
good cause i find you infinitely more annoying. and people like you in the brawl scene are a major factor in why i am quitting this game
I thought you were just crying over the fact the you think the game is gay, guess I was wrong... or at least interpreted it wrong when you said those exact same words to me about 20 times. Your loss, dunno why you keep bringing it up - I thought I made myself clear when I say I don't give much about anyone's feelings about stuff... expecially when I don't care much for the people to begin with.
Edit:Everyone is just catching me on a bad day, lol. I'm trying to hold myself back <.<''

~Fino

Top Bottom