• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
~Mr. Doom

Results of the Domo Tourney

1. Domo (MK)
2. Ratman (Snake)
3. Holms (Falco)
4. Mr. Doom (Ike)
5. Clel (MK)
5. Steeler (PT)
7. The S Word (Wolf)
7. Aqua. (Snake/Fox)
9. Ky (Random)
9. Dance (Random)

Good job to everyone who participated.
I'll make it to the next one, I didn't have the gas money to make it.
Good job to everyone that went.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
ratman I have the vids for you if you want them. They won't help you or steve much but I believe you can benefit from them somewhat. I look forward to your improvements ratman and I will play against you anytime in serious friendlies mm's or jus friendlies if you wanna try something out on mk and if you habe an idea or problem we can both try to figure it out. You got a lot of potential ratman for real.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
thanks cameron.

hanging at domo's was fun, and beating ky's *** in mario bros. is TOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODZ. thanks for letting me stay and chill.

also i got a video on the front page of allisbrawl lol. refresh if it doesn't show up at first.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Domo, I believe I have what it takes to knock an MK out of bracket, but it seems like I didn't get it right when I went against you. I may have a theory on how to do it, so I'd like to try it.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
The internet at my house has been sucking lately. I'm going to upload them today using the amazing wireless WSU provides.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. I think the internet here is ********. (I'm in class now and it took about a minute to do this).

If you have Cox internet, I think they're making some changes to their systems that's affecting the internet. My internet was kinda wonky for about a week.

Heads up: I'll probably host sometime this week.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
just watched the first/second videos of the money match. what an appropriate song to play for ratman. also, felt like some pizza.

looks like ratman has improved a bit (mainly cause of the sexy techs). cant wait to play him agian.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm in Jabara right now and I always run fine, but I'm always in a room on the edge, maybe when you're closer to the science equipment, it interferes with the signal?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm in Jabara right now and I always run fine, but I'm always in a room on the edge, maybe when you're closer to the science equipment, it interferes with the signal?
When you're up on the third floor (the Math Department woot), nothing goes wrong. Just don't go to the fourth floor; they're known to keep you up there. Darn Psychology Department. >_<

Top Bottom