• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wait a second, you guys been picking up Ike behind my back? So many spikes, yet not that much jab... You can't play Ike without some jab.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Aqua- OMG I'M ON THE COVER HAHAHAHAHHA .

Can someone get me one of those? =D

-Aqua.
Chaos said he'd give me the copy he has next time I see him; next time I see you I'll give it to you after I read it.

It apparently mentions the attack fight and the attempted robbery that took place. Should be an interesting read.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Great set.

Cameron: I appreciate everything you've done and that you'd even consider me as a TO but with my schedule, the furthest I can go with that is to merely consider it. I still hope you'll reconsider your decision but it is ultimately yours. I know you'll still be at smashfests so I won't go through the whole I hope you don't leave us junk. (:

Either tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday, if someone, anyone could host. I would thoroughly appreciate it. This break will probably be the only time in a long time that I'll be able to see you all again before meets and tournaments start for Wrestling. Especially since it's my senior year and I need to be focusing on City and State titles, I really want to enjoy smash while I can. (:

Steven: I disapprove of you taking down the tetris pieces. Those were the best thing to ever happen to this thread. You suck. ):

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Chaos said he'd give me the copy he has next time I see him; next time I see you I'll give it to you after I read it.

It apparently mentions the attack fight and the attempted robbery that took place. Should be an interesting read.
Coolio. =D Thankyou!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I think I'm picking up BlazBlue. Andy, next time I'm at your house, can you teach me Noel? I've been playing her and I really like her.
Sure I guess. I don't play her anymore though. She's really straightforward and easy to use (I guess that's why I stopped playing her). I play Rachel now. She's like Snake in disguise.
Cause friendlies don't cut it anymore for these two.
Haha maybe they should just go to slap bets.

I might host tomorrow.

fragbait

Smash Master

Omnath

Smash Ace

Ganon... I would say to try using flame choke on steven like you tried on me... but it wasn't very effective =/

Everyone thinks that's a hickey btw <.<''
lol

~Fino
So everyone thinks that Cameron kissed you? Aww, that's cute :p

Holms

Smash Ace
The case was never believable to begin with. This idiot's motive for the ongoing lawsuit(s) was being banned from psn, because it apparently affected his mentality.

Top Bottom