• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
So everyone thinks that Cameron kissed you? Aww, that's cute :p
I swear... the more you post... the more idiotic you sound, lmfao.
I have an honest question... no jokes or trolling what-so-ever: Are you mentally ********, or do you just do this for fun?
I'm about ready to say screw this world. Just shoot me. Oops. I just said it. lol
I'm with Mr. Doom

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVf61CGvIZY

Step it up Mr. Doom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMLmdXffqI

You too Ratman!

CriticalMonee said:
Again thanks for the comments everyone....and to the guy i asked...im 17, why does that matter.

Also why would you people think this is a joke video....Im a very good player and these are awesome combos, nothing funny about it.

and from what you guys are saying ally is nowhere as near as good as i am, so i challenge him to beat me.
lolololololololol

fragbait

Smash Master
The case was never believable to begin with. This idiot's motive for the ongoing lawsuit(s) was being banned from psn, because it apparently affected his mentality.
Well, sure, it wasn't, but from a legal standpoint, it sounds like a decent enough case, and you can guarantee he has a good lawyer. His arguements are no sillier than the people who sued McD's over Hot Coffee that they spilled, or people who sue over not being able to fly with a Superman cape.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Well, sure, it wasn't, but from a legal standpoint, it sounds like a decent enough case, and you can guarantee he has a good lawyer. His arguements are no sillier than the people who sued McD's over Hot Coffee that they spilled, or people who sue over not being able to fly with a Superman cape.
I was asking my law major friend about the case, and he said the last time someone tried a case like this they were laughed out of court.

Omnath

Smash Ace

I swear... the more you post... the more idiotic you sound, lmfao.
I have an honest question... no jokes or trolling what-so-ever: Are you mentally ********, or do you just do this for fun?

~Fino
Well, first of all, I feel that you think I'm idiotic just due to my vendetta against you. I've done nothing to warrant your attacks other than by contesting your so-called "clever remarks" (note the sarcasm) with statements you might (probably not though) understand.

To answer your question:
it's painfully obvious that I'm not mentally challenged in any way, shape or form. It's even more obvious that you realize that, in turn, showing all you wish to do is create a farce with me (which works, mind you). I have a pretty straightforward personality, and I just really don't like you at all. This may or may not come off as rude or ridiculous, but I only speak what's on my mind.

Also, I thought you had put me on your Smashboards ignore list. What happened to that? You miss someone who actually pays attention to your malicious posts (since many people seems to attempt to ignore you anyway)?

I just argue for the sake of arguing. Being in debate for 4 years in high school, I realize that not a lot of people enjoy this, but it happens anyway. If you want to call me ********, stupid or any other comment that apparently only you see fit, I won't fight it. I say this because I can't control what you say; so, from this point forward, I will indeed stop talking to you.

Congratulations for being the first person on my Smashboards ignore list, it takes a lot to achieve this inane task.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
mr. doom, from my point of view, you were just playing less gay than cameron was lol

except for when you stood at one end of the stage and spammed pit arrows during cam and i's epic fight

that was gay

MJG

Smash Hero
Well, first of all, I feel that you think I'm idiotic just due to my vendetta against you. I've done nothing to warrant your attacks other than by contesting your so-called "clever remarks" (note the sarcasm) with statements you might (probably not though) understand.

To answer your question:
it's painfully obvious that I'm not mentally challenged in any way, shape or form. It's even more obvious that you realize that, in turn, showing all you wish to do is create a farce with me (which works, mind you). I have a pretty straightforward personality, and I just really don't like you at all. This may or may not come off as rude or ridiculous, but I only speak what's on my mind.

Also, I thought you had put me on your Smashboards ignore list. What happened to that? You miss someone who actually pays attention to your malicious posts (since many people seems to attempt to ignore you anyway)?

I just argue for the sake of arguing. Being in debate for 4 years in high school, I realize that not a lot of people enjoy this, but it happens anyway. If you want to call me ********, stupid or any other comment that apparently only you see fit, I won't fight it. I say this because I can't control what you say; so, from this point forward, I will indeed stop talking to you.

Congratulations for being the first person on my Smashboards ignore list, it takes a lot to achieve this inane task.
I lol'd

I thought people figured out that fino was a troll already?

And I didn't even know that there was a such thing as an "ignore list" on SWF...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its very useful for people like fino, though i dont have anyone on my list yet. it fails though in that it still says that they have posted, and it doesnt prevent people from quoting it, as you will see it then. i find that fact pretty lulzy and i love quoting people i know certain people have ignored :x

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
mr. doom, from my point of view, you were just playing less gay than cameron was lol

except for when you stood at one end of the stage and spammed pit arrows during cam and i's epic fight

that was gay
Hey I almost always just went after whoever was winning! Except for Snake dittos. I played uber gay there.

Edit: Andy I left my coat at your house, but I wasn't free to pick it up until like midnight so I didn't want to drive back over. I'll just get it next time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving. Now eat some rockets from Mr. Doom's game "Mr. Doom," and don't forget to say tanks.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
JOSHUASTORM. I MIGHT NOW! lol
cool. i'll be in town for thanksgiving until Sunday...it would be awesome to hang out with you guys again. If you would want to host Sat night that would be the best for me but let me know if you can only host Fri.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I said I wasn't kidding lol

EDIT: If Video Games Were Realistic

EDIT2: The WSU newspaper article about the Lan Party is on their website:

It was an endurance event for the couch potatoes.

In the final five minutes of the 12-hour marathon, with a few people sleeping on couches, the remaining players of “Super Smash Bros. Brawl" reminded each other of their last game. While the rest were at home sleeping, these four walked out like survivors.

At final count, about 100 people participated in the “biggest event of this semester," said Amy Shore, leader of the Student Activities Council Gaming Committee.

Since April, Shore's group has been planning a series of gaming tournaments for Wichita State students. While it had been “a bit tough" finding local sponsors for the event due to the economy, Shore said some businesses did not hesitate to join.

“We had one contact with Freddy's Frozen Custard, and they sent 12 free meals," she said. The group “did not even have to call them."

It was more than just fun and games for some participants at the 12-hour marathon, which started at 8 p.m. Friday in the RSC.

Tournament participants were serious. SAC staffers even had to step in when a fight broke out between two trash talkers.

Many came with their own gamepads.

A graphic design junior brought his own arcade replica controller for the “Street Fighter 4" series. He played like a contortionist, his right hand crossed over his left as he executed complicated sequences of quarter-circle movements.

Standing a few feet away, you could hear his rat-tat-tat tapping pace on the rectangle board as he calmly dispatched opponents.

Of the many gaming tournaments that night, “Super Smash Bros. Brawl" was the most popular. Competitors and audience members shouted each time someone scored an upset, while the loser often rolled up his controller cord, and the winner basked in a series of shoulder pats and handshakes.

Shore and Gamefest LAN Party organizers also accommodated the casual gamers, setting up tables for poker and various board games.

Leading this section was senior Russell Nibarger of a group called “Chronicles."

Nibarger is an aficionado of board games, to put it mildly. As he set up a game for the guests, he recited the instructions off the top of his head. He pointed to the table full of game boxes and said the whole thing was just one-third of his collection.

“I have about 400 board games," he said.

Top Bottom