• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
A LOT of stuff went down. Attempted robbery right as I was leaving. I was there helping catch the guy; fun. :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Man, all he did was win a money match. Otherwise he sucked. :p
The Domo vs Ratman $5MM will be up on my channel either tonight or tomorrow.

It was one of the best MM sets I've seen in a really, really long time; great stuff from both players.

....and also **** went down...
An IRL brawl at a Brawl tournament; It can't get more real than that!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
iirc

1. clel
2. holms
3. affinity
3. fino
5. domo
5. zeton
5. ratman
5. steeler

not sure about the 5th place people, except that i'm one of them :p

also it was single elimination, hence the weird placings

Clel

Smash Journeyman
1. clel
2. holms
3. affinity
3. fino
5. domo
5. zeton
5. ratman
5. steeler
*takes a look at placings*

that tourney was so illegit...

Ratman. It went to Game 5.

Each game was extremely close and so intense. Watching it was probably the most entertainment I had all night.
Wow I wish I could have watched, unfortunately I was stuck in the guitar hero tourney =(

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Wow I wish I could have watched, unfortunately I was stuck in the guitar hero tourney =(
no johns you won THREE TOURNAMENTS!!! brawl, guitar hero, mario kart 64. and have $150 in gift cards to aaron's.

also that tourney was just an exhibition before domo's on sunday. :lick:

"In federal terms, the plaintiff who relies heavily on video games for happiness, would like the federal court to decide if Nintendo is interfering with certain player's pursuit of happiness, which is stated in the United States Declaration of Independence," the suit states, "where Benjamin Franklin was in agreement with Thomas Jefferson in downplaying the protection of 'property' as a goal of government, replacing the idea with 'happiness.'"

The suit then states the Declaration of Independence was adopted on July 4, 1776, and quotes the portion dealing with the unalienable rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

As for the Microsoft portion of the suit, the gamer had an Xbox 360 system suffer the "red ring of death" failure, and he claims he can't afford the $100 fee Microsoft would charge him to fix it. The suit claims the plaintiff's 360 is "only one of two ways in which he relies on to socialize," as he suffers from depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, agoraphobia, and Crohn's disease.

The gamer is asking for $75,000 from Microsoft due to "the stress put on the plaintiff having to find a way to acquire a new Xbox 360 system and the sadness he will have in the meantime of finding one he can afford." As for Nintendo, the plaintiff wants $5,000 for interfering with his pursuit of happiness and an injunction preventing Nintendo from blocking access to the Homebrew Channel or the program he used to unlock Mario Kart Wii characters.
lol

Holms

Smash Ace
I agree, soooo illegit. Besides Fino, all I fought were people from wichita.

Yes, lol. So dumb. I bet even the lawyers helping him are facepalming.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Great matches, great time, I never felt so alive in my life :D

Ok, there were other times, but it felt good this time!

fragbait

Smash Master
A LOT of stuff went down. Attempted robbery right as I was leaving. I was there helping catch the guy; fun. :)
I would have loved to see you tackle that guy. Was so pro, dude. Way to go :)

Cameron v Fino: IRL Brawl at the beginning of the night, I missed it.

I played in a few tourneys:

MTG
Brawl
SF4
Poker
Frag (lol, spawn camping)
Munchkin (took way too ****ing long and by turn 4 someone was LvL 8 so I said **** it)

I got an MTG card for participation, and took 3rd in SF4 ^.^
C. Viper and Chun-Li are always reliable.

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol, I didn't get to tackle the guy. Someone else beat me to him; I only got to help wrestle him down, hence me helping catch him and not actually catching him. Turns out he was drunk as hell and was someone me and Mr. Doom knew from high school.

fragbait

Smash Master
Lol, I didn't get to tackle the guy. Someone else beat me to him; I only got to help wrestle him down, hence me helping catch him and not actually catching him. Turns out he was drunk as hell and was someone me and Mr. Doom knew from high school.
Well, still, was pretty pro. LOL at the guy you knew, kinda sucks you had to see him like that. Or was it not good terms you knew him on?

Holms

Smash Ace
I don't really care much for him. He always called me "big micah" because he didn't care to remember my name. He seemed like a nice/ok guy, though.

Fino

Smash Master
Problems with people who en-douse themselves in false realities (see: Cameron).
To be honest, that was (most likely) one of the most ridiculous show of character I've ever seen. As minor as the wound on my neck is, I could very well take legal action (over losing a video games lolwut?), but it's against my morals to take advantage of the mentally challenged.
Consider it a lucky break Cameron, I really hope you learn something or grow-up some bit.

Stevi... whyyyyyyyyyy XD
lol, I made steven post that vid

~Fino

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Good **** clel :)
Haha thanks.

Problems with people who en-douse themselves in false realities (see: Cameron).
To be honest, that was (most likely) one of the most ridiculous show of character I've ever seen. As minor as the wound on my neck is, I could very well take legal action (over losing a video games lolwut?), but it's against my morals to take advantage of the mentally challenged.
Consider it a lucky break Cameron, I really hope you learn something or grow-up some bit.
Hmm, I like how you keep telling other people to grow up and criticize their character, when your own character doessn't seem up to par... while I don't agree with how you provoked Inferno or how he lashed out at you (despite you having it comin for a long time) - things are usually better when we stop trying to change others and just adjust ourselves to eliminate problems.

BTW Steeler I think those who took fifth were - Zeton, Steeler, Chaostheory, and Ky.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
clel has the best post in this thread

also when you were laughing at cameron for getting angry at losing a game, i have seen you many times throw your controller at a wall after losing

MJG

Smash Hero
clel has the best post in this thread
Seems like you've become a little instigator

I wish I came to this and Im not really mad that I didn't either...I got tricked into going to New Moon with my girl -.-

EDIT: I agree with you as well Stealth (Instigator) Raptor...Im surprised his controller is not broken..i have never gotten that mad at the game LOL

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im not an instigator, im just pointing out stuff. i have also gotten very angry at finos shenanigans, and i knew this would happen if he kept it up. its only gonna get worse *shrug* i dont care too much either way, im done with gig, and im done with brawl till the winter break, and i will find my own ways to train for pound 4

Top Bottom