• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I'll own up to everything I said on the subject, but first share how it came to your attention (you can private message it if you prefer to keep it private).

Deal or No Deal?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So. It's come to my attention that some people have been talking **** behind my back lately for some reason.

I would appreciate it if these people would say it to my face instead of being a ***** :)
I only say mean things because I'm so secretly-jealous that we can't be true lovers forever. :(

Crap, I guess it's not a secret anymore.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
The internets will be mine soon enough.

Here's what I said -

"WHERE THE HELL IS AFFINITY?!?!"

I was playing a game to guess who had just showed up before they came down the stairs. I had a good lead +5 points cause I guessed holms at the right time, I kept guessing you afterwards but since you never showed I failed hard, it ruined my day! I'm never relying on you again!!!!

Not what you were expecting I know, I really didn't say anything bad about ya.

ALRIGHT!!! I'm not posting again for months! I'll be banging some hoes, I'll be at WSU friday though to give everyone the competitively transmitted diseases I pick up, see you then.

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol, if you knew who it was, why did you come off as if multiple people had been doing it

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I knew it was me! (probably because I did it!)

I actually had to think for like, an hour to even remember what I said. I believe it was:

"LOL Steve and Jungle Japes" jokes like "I heard Jungle Japes was legit, Steve told me so."

"LOL Affinity Tornado DI by Clel"

Dont really remember anything else (but you should have been in the car on the way to Oklahoma now that was some juicy stuff =D )

For the record my mask looks like this: And when I'm wearing this I'm making faces at you

But hey don't feel too bad about it, you could be like, way worse off than getting made fun of by ME. I mean, Zeton could make fun of you! That would be just terrible. It would probably involve erroneous mentioning of up smash for no reason too. Or mind games. Or Up Smash Mindgames more likely. At least you can rest assured you've been mocked by an expert and only A List material will go into tarnishing your reputation!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Lol, if you knew who it was, why did you come off as if multiple people had been doing it
Did I say it wasn't multiple people?

I knew it was me! (probably because I did it!)

I actually had to think for like, an hour to even remember what I said. I believe it was:

"LOL Steve and Jungle Japes" jokes like "I heard Jungle Japes was legit, Steve told me so."

"LOL Affinity Tornado DI by Clel"

Dont really remember anything else (but you should have been in the car on the way to Oklahoma now that was some juicy stuff =D )

For the record my mask looks like this: And when I'm wearing this I'm making faces at you

But hey don't feel too bad about it, you could be like, way worse off than getting made fun of by ME. I mean, Zeton could make fun of you! That would be just terrible. It would probably involve erroneous mentioning of up smash for no reason too. Or mind games. Or Up Smash Mindgames more likely. At least you can rest assured you've been mocked by an expert and only A List material will go into tarnishing your reputation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

EDIT: Nevermind. You're not worth my time.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Did I say it wasn't multiple people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

EDIT: Nevermind. You're not worth my time.

Aaaww I wanted to hear you really really smart comments you had to say, Steve! I mean, you called me out and all and now you gonna leave me hanging? Now I'm just bored! I'll have to go back to making fun of Zeton and Fragbait now, they were much more entertaining!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Aaaww I wanted to hear you really really smart comments you had to say, Steve! I mean, you called me out and all and now you gonna leave me hanging? Now I'm just bored! I'll have to go back to making fun of Zeton and Fragbait now, they were much more entertaining!
In all seriousness. Please don't instigate this on the boards. It's bad enough that you're confronting Steven but you're calling out two other people. I respect that you're owning up and not acting about it and being honest, but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. This is an issue of maturity and it's unnecessary. If you continue I'll gladly choose not to act as a medium between you too but as far as I'm concerned trash talking is dumb. Especially considering the means by which all of us know each other is through a game. Get real guys, seriously. I myself am (and I'm sure the majority of the crew is) tired of drama on here.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In all seriousness. Please don't instigate this on the boards. It's bad enough that you're confronting Steven but you're calling out two other people. I respect that you're owning up and not acting about it and being honest, but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. This is an issue of maturity and it's unnecessary. If you continue I'll gladly choose not to act as a medium between you too but as far as I'm concerned trash talking is dumb. Especially considering the means by which all of us know each other is through a game. Get real guys, seriously. I myself am (and I'm sure the majority of the crew is) tired of drama on here.
But I love you 4rce :(

I thought we had something special!

In all seriousness, I'm just so bloody amused someone had the guts to call me out on the boards. I mean, it's not like he's gonna do anything about it lol If he was, he wouldn't have posted it on a stupid forum when he has both of my phone numbers and I'm assuming he is quite capable of calling me. I didn't think it was much of a secret I don't like Steve very much these days. I'd have assumed he had pretty much gathered as much after HxC. Personally I think Steve has two choices, either suck it up and take it like a man or throw insults back. Zeton trashtalks me back now, because he got tired of it, and I respect that much.

The more amusing part is like I was making it a secret I talk **** behind his back. Really? Really? Was he just not paying much attention the rest of the time? Who knows. But even more so, it was nothing inherently bad this time and -now- he's upset. It just compounds the funny for me.

(Though for the record I wasn't really calling Zeton and frag out, that was just to be funny)

Edit: Hmm, though you're right, it is just a game. Which begs the question: Why does he care what I think of him so much?

Edit 2: And stop typing better than me.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
But I love you 4rce :(

I thought we had something special!
Lol...love you too.

In all seriousness, I'm just so bloody amused someone had the guts to call me out on the boards. I mean, it's not like he's gonna do anything about it lol If he was, he wouldn't have posted it on a stupid forum when he has both of my phone numbers and I'm assuming he is quite capable of calling me. I didn't think it was much of a secret I don't like Steve very much these days. I'd have assumed he had pretty much gathered as much after HxC. Personally I think Steve has two choices, either suck it up and take it like a man or throw insults back. Zeton trashtalks me back now, because he got tired of it, and I respect that much.

The more amusing part is like I was making it a secret I talk **** behind his back. Really? Really? Was he just not paying much attention the rest of the time? Who knows. But even more so, it was nothing inherently bad this time and -now- he's upset. It just compounds the funny for me.
This is all something you could have said through PMs. Again, I'm glad you're open with your feelings, you still said some things that weren't necessary to be shared with the rest of us. :)

Edit: Hmm, though you're right, it is just a game. Which begs the question: Why does he care what I think of him so much?
Because we're all supposed to be friends.

Edit 2: And stop typing better than me.
Sorry, I pride myself on being grammatically correct.

I'm mad?

This is news to me.
This constitutes as a provocation too. Just saying.

fragbait

Smash Master
Dang, AOB modded it before I saw it.

Guys, I'm getting a free Flip Video Ultra HD from Lockerz. I'm pretty psyched, that means I can start recording footage when we travel. Also, it's I think 8 GB and it records in HD (shocker!).
Not too bad for answering an opinion question a day for a couple months.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I dont need Steve to be funny I'm always funny

Edit: BTW Domo did I remember to tell you that Yawara said the videos of you, me, Clel, and Holms were beyond all usability? I know we were all gonna go over them, but those and the set between me and Holms against Steve and Kosmos were apparently unusable.

Top Bottom