• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Just messin' with ya, kid. There's not a lot of people in the thread I don't know so I was just trying to joking get you to introduce yourself somehow since I get the feeling not many of us (IF ANY) know who you are and trying to casually point out that the overuse of emotes, tildas, etc kinda gives you an "aura" of femininity.

But yes, Road to Perdition was awesome. Men need to start dressing like that again. So it doesn't look too weird when I dress up like that and go out... with my tommy gun.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm so me seeing Aquaforever with Snake as her main makes sense now... they traded mains on the boards to show how committed they are, awwwwww how cutez...

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Just messin' with ya, kid. There's not a lot of people in the thread I don't know so I was just trying to joking get you to introduce yourself somehow since I get the feeling not many of us (IF ANY) know who you are and trying to casually point out that the overuse of emotes, tildas, etc kinda gives you an "aura" of femininity.

But yes, Road to Perdition was awesome. Men need to start dressing like that again. So it doesn't look too weird when I dress up like that and go out... with my tommy gun.
I do overuse emoticons a lot, but that's usually because I can't exactly show you hysterical laughter through a glass moon box. (Old-Time Joke.) Well, I guess I should introduce myself, since I do intend on meeting you guys sometime, just not within this week. My first name is Codi, I live in Maize, which is right next to Wichita. I'm pretty bad at Brawl, although I'm really trying. I'm maining Fox, but I may switch to Kirby for all I know. I use lots of sarcasm, so please don't take everything I say literally. I'll tell you if I'm serious, lol.

Hey Karma, when do I get to do a show and tell? I have a top hat I want to show everyone.

Hmmm so me seeing Aquaforever with Snake as her main makes sense now... they traded mains on the boards to show how committed they are, awwwwww how cutez...
There's more to that story, but I don't want to explain.

(My longest post!)

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
1. MY NAME IS NOT AQUAFOREVER, IT NEVER WAS. D:<
2. Codi wtf are you talking about?
I happen to be talking about A LOT of stuff. Are you talking about the "Never threatened to punch your knife?" because I'm making fun of Joey losing a boxing match with Patrick's knife.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
they traded mains on the boards to show how committed they are, awwwwww how cutez...
That's what I'm talkin' about! Plus I really feel too lazy to explain. (Have you been practicing the mortar thing-a-ma-bob?)

(I <3 you too, Inferno.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
does this wsu tourney have a pot or prizes or wat? I mean they making us pay so wat do we get?

But seriously, yeah, there's supposed to be prizes.

You're not paying $5 to just play Brawl. It will let you play a whole bunch of different games with a lot of different people.

Full List of Tournaments that will be at the Lan Party this Friday:

PC Tournaments:
- Call of Duty 4
- Left 4 Dead Survival Mode
- Warhammer 40k

Console Tournaments:
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl
- Street Fighter 4
- Mario Kart 64
- Halo 1
- Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Xbox 360)
- Wii Sports Tennis (Singles)
- GoldenEye (N64)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
AND you get pizza and soda.

I bet a lot of those WSU scrubs who think they're hotshots are going to participate in the brawl tournament. We should show them who's boss once more. My only gripe about this tourney is that it's single elimination, unless someone was able to convince the TOs otherwise.

Other than that, get your pokemans so that I can mix records with all of you (and maybe do a battle or two).

Omnath

Smash Ace
Mr. Doom, you realize that you're also a WSU scrub. :) I hope something doesn't come up on Friday, I really want to go up to this.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Honestly, I wasn't planning on coming but I might, just because you said there would be free soda and pizza...is there a limit on this?

Also, Fino, did MJG confirm on the money match?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
So. It's come to my attention that some people have been talking **** behind my back lately for some reason.

I would appreciate it if these people would say it to my face instead of being a ***** :)

Omnath

Smash Ace
Well, you guys may need to carpool with ACTUAL WSU students though. The WSU police are very ticket happy for people who don't have decals.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
So. It's come to my attention that some people have been talking **** behind my back lately for some reason.

I would appreciate it if these people would say it to my face instead of being a ***** :)
I hear you sit around all day and draw pictures of d1cks. Also your mom wears army boots. jk.

OR AM I?

What happened to you yesterday?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I hear you sit around all day and draw pictures of d1cks. Also your mom wears army boots. jk.

OR AM I?
No! My dark secret! :laugh:

What happened to you yesterday?
I got home after stopping by Sam's and just didn't feel like driving across town and back, since I'm going to see you guys on Friday anyway.

But yeah, I've been hearing some things and I do know who's saying it.

I'm not mad or anything; I'd just like the people that have something to say about me to say it to my face. That's all.

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't go yesterday. Now I know how some people really are behind their mask :)

Top Bottom