• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #3 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: Fatal

2: Shadow

3: Diem

4: Mikeray4

5: Koolaid

5: Bizkit

7: Dawall

7: Zucco

9: Bloodcross
9: Hinkage
9: JJ Wolf
9: Doom
13: Fuzzy
13: Pelca
13: GamesNGoodies
13: Copacetic
17: Peachkid
17: Prawn Needs a new phone
17: X-Factor
17: Rach
17: Allied
17: Bass
17: Patg
17: Cawesum
25: Haggs
25: Master Kurei
25: Albert
25: Maine
25: Watkins
25: Roan
25: Soma
25: Yume
33: Eric
33: Z
33: Artemis
33: Peace
33: Erik with the K
33: Omstr
33: Liquid
33: X-Pect

Singles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Sunshine! (y) (Shadow + dmbrandon)
2: Fatal + Koolaid (Fatal + Koolaid)
3: Doomzwa (Doom + Dazwa)
4: Allied + Zucco (Allied + Zucco)
5: Bizkit + mikeray4 (Bizkit + mikeray4)
5: JJ Wolf + Bloodcross (JJ Wolf + Bloodcross)
7: Hinkage + Cawesum (Hinkage + Cawesum)
7: Riot + Peachkid (Riot + Peachkid)
9: Soma + X-Factor (Soma + X-Factor)
9: Team Lightning Back in Action (Z + Bass)
9: Watkins + Pelca (Watkins + Pelca)
9: Fuzzy + Irow (Fuzzy + Irow)
13: StarLight + Sphere (StarLight + Sphere)
13: Liquid + Peace (Liquid + Peace)
13: Erik + Eric (Erik + Eric)
13: Ace + Captain Hammer (Ace + Captain Hammer)

Doubles Bracket:

Thanks everyone for coming, especially NY/NJ. It was a fun tourney and full of upsets. The next DNA Gaming tourney will be March 13th. Hoping for even more people to show up.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol this guy Fatal taking out the Meta Knights.

EDIT - ADHD why the hell is bomb-omb your avatar?

Zucco

Smash Master
=( ........ I played good against him, he didnt fail against me..bizkit beat him last time and I heard zucco gave him a hella of a hard time
Im not trying to take away your win, but I really think I could have done better. Maybe it was the lack of sleep but I kept making mistakes throughout the day and my reaction time wasnt on par with my normal speed.(Thats those Johns!) If it means anything I still think you are good.

My biggest fail was against Bizkit though, I cant believe I ****ed up game 1 so badly at the end. game 2 he just beat me but game 1 was just......ugh.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Fatal - I cant beat you when we are both playing really well....yet. good **** though anti-alec is to good.
2: Shadow - never got around to playing you =(
3: Diem - ya read me like a magazine subscription
4: Mikeray4- this isnt right, when I check this again I better be in 17th
5: Koolaid- wario to good
5: Bizkit- I hope I movtivated you to learn the stupid *** stages like castle seige
7: Dawall- nice placing, bloodcross left so at least you didnt have to face a falco.
7: Zucco - dont be so hard on yourself. you played well, but it was gay how you went falco vs blackg
9: Bloodcross- you played good. you HAVE to LEARN to stay FOCUSED
9: Hinkage-is not cool
9: JJ Wolf- pelca had some nice bullcrap vs you
9: Doom- dont worry, I still suck
13: Fuzzy- snake is to good vs lucas. nice meeting you
13: Pelca- teehee
13: GamesNGoodies-BERET IS GOD TIER, BAN IT FOR OVER CENTRALIZING THE METAGAME. ONLY WAY I CAN BEAT BERET IS TO CHOOSE BERET
13: Copacetic-ya beat that butt suacem
17: Peachkid-new handshake is broken
17: Prawn Needs a new phone- if you beat someone good...how bout you keep beating other good people
17: X-Factor- nana ***** you
17: Allied-fun fun in doubs
17: Patg- I predict you to regain your ablity to ****, and destroying next tourney...cause I got 17th too last time
17: Cawesum-ya butt, you cheaped out once I beat you in a MM
25: Haggs-HYES, I OUT PLACED YOU. THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN
25: Master Kurei-good to see ya again
25: Watkins- thank you alot for warming me up in brawl before I had to play bizkit. I dont know if I coulda beat him if you didnt warm me up
25: Soma-lol doubs

dazwa-*****(hugs to good)
sphere-got 1st
the big black guy- is ****ing awesome
fats- we ***** hard with jew toy.

Almo

Smash Ace
fun games to everyone i had friendlies with.

in region nice to see you as always.

out of region you guys are really cool people. hopefully you guys can come down next time.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
wowwowowowowowowowowow...GOOD **** FATAL, GOOD **** MIKERAY, GOOD **** DOOMZWA

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Sphere - **** was intense in grand finals, nice last second roll dodge read for the win
2: Shadow - good **** dude, almost had sphere to go to second set
3: Diem - still owe me my friendlies broskie
4: Mikeray4- good **** mike, i wanna see this every tourney lol
5: Koolaid- always the pit mains
5: Bizkit- im not gonna bother going falco against you in tourney anymore, snake ditto prolly
7: Dawall- im jelous you got a free win from BC ='(, fun friendlies
7: Zucco - never played, but talked a little as i can recall, friendlies next time for sure
9: Bloodcross- rage and give a free win in loosers..... git gud
9: Hinkage-lucky fk
9: JJ Wolf- gg's
9: Doom- nice doubles set man, **** was mad intense last match
13: Fuzzy- good stuff beating prawn dude, i saw wut u did thar
13: Pelca- ........................ git gud
13: GamesNGoodies-lol i dont think we even comunicated much that day, next time friendlies =D
13: Copacetic-lol at beating dawall and he placed alot better than you, **** happens
17: Peachkid-ypu entered singles!?!?!
17: Prawn Needs a new phone- pick up 2 charecters, IC to **** people and falco or something to **** lucas's and stuff
17: Allied- ;D
17: Patg- comawn mang git gud
17: Cawesum-lol we never had our MM
25: Haggs-lol always the lucas mains
25: Master Kurei-who?
25: Watkins- i dont blame you, got beat by 2 good people
25: Soma-rain wateh

Zucco

Smash Master
@mike about going Falco on PatG: After our set I was bummed out about being put into losers so early and I didn't want to deal with gay Lucario right away again. I know ZSS gets ***** by Falco but I honestly dont know why Pat just didn't switch to Lucario. We played friendlies later and he was doing much better.

Prawn

Smash Master
**** lucas,

and me sandbagging after ****** game 1 :(

lolol.

also LOL at dawall getting 7th, that would've been my spot had i not failed against fuzzy LOL.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yeah, but I thought falco does well vs lucario too
its 55:45 in Falco's favor, nothing crazy. Im trying to get better with Falco anyway. I need more experience in tournament with him.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
My placing is beyond detestible, I played horrible and without wifi, I'm out of practice. GJ to Prawn though, you have your cgs down, but screw ics :B.

Zucco I don't blame you for falco vs ZSS. This just wasn't my day.

Btw good **** to Fatal, he got his powers back. Good **** to Diem and Shadow for the doubles win once again, and good job Mike, you played and did real well.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Good tournament!

Diem+Shadow - Fun doubles set.

Zucco+Allied - Excellent set, I really thought we were gonna win... Great Lucario!

Everyone I played even for second - Good games hope to see you next time!

Diem - COHEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!

Shadow - Thanks for the friendlies set!

Fatal - GJ getting back in the groove!

Robot Pizza Delivery Girl - You should start entering singles again.

Fuzzy - Good seeing you again, I didn't enter singles so thats why we didn't play this once lol. I am sure we will next time though.

Since I think I am going to APEX this year I might start entering singles... so... look out for that and be sure to let me win for ego boost. :bee:

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles:

1: Fatal- Yehr!
2: Shadow- Almost got to play -_-
3: Diem- I ****ed up the first game, but before that point I think you underestimated me a little.
4: Mikeray4- Sign of the apocalypse
5: Koolaid- Meh, Wario. lulz, D3
5: Bizkit- Textures are ****
7: Dawall- Nice job beating BC! owait
7: Zucco- >_>
9: Bloodcross- lolwut
9: Hinkage- Good job holding the bar
9: JJ Wolf- Falco will be the one, to take you down.
9: Doom- Should watch me vs X sometime
13: Fuzzy- k
13: Pelca- Playing a Falco right after I played an ICs. And you still got 2-0d
13: GamesNGoodies- ggs today I know MK is hard for Peach
13: Copacetic-TL on Halberd vs Snake is ooooo
17: Peachkid- GaG for best Peach?
17: Prawn Needs a new phone- Friendlies vs ICs mean ****.
17: X-Factor- Friendlies vs ICs mean ****. I know you weren't playing your best, but neither was I and I beat you in a tourney set again :p
17: Rach- k
17: Allied- I think you yelled a lot but Idr honestly
17: Bass- Nice team matches.
17: Patg- Hey, you outplaced Chubbs at least
17: Cawesum- You suck Chubbs
25: Haggs- Couldn't outplace Fuzzy :(

EDIT:
Sphere- You think I sell drugs to minors, but we all know I don't right? Yeah...
Dazwa- Pika is my favorite MU
Everyone I played who is unmentioned- Ggs lulz

T3h Albino

Smash Master
ohh so dawall didn't actually have to beat BC.
aww I wanted to see EC dedede's beating EC falco's oh well. =/
Good **** to MIkeray, fatal, kool aid, shadow, and dawall ;D
waitin for dem vidsss.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Tell singles to stop being boring and I might just do that :(
I've tried telling singles that for the longest time and I can't seem to get through to it, I was hoping you would be able to...

I wish my doubles Wario could break 3rd place at a tournament :(
One of these days (when pk is busy or we are taking a break) we'll team and we'll take first! :bee:

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
tl;dr

This will be my last tournament until April 24th , the date in which I would hold my MOTEL VENUE assuming I get it which will most likely happen. The only thing I'll be doing Brawl related now is just hoping I'm able to get the venue and then post the tournament page up if I get it. I really don't want to stress myself over this game anymore.

Anyway! I assure you, this is a nice venue! It's in Uxbridge, MA, so it's closer than Worcester for those coming South (NY, NJ, RI, CT) and not that big of a deal for those coming North (probably 25 minutes away from the DNA venue). Right off the highway too. 2 day event, plus I'm urging EVERYONE to book a room in order to improve the motel's business (they suck at marketing) and to make sure I don't have to pay ANY RENT FEE for the conference rooms. Brawl, Brawl+, Melee, and SSB64. I'll add other games too like TvC, SF4, COD, and more for the sake of adding **** unrelated to Smash. More details later.

As for this tournament now. EMO MODE: I'm a loser who doesn't amount to anything. Nothing going on with me. My rage makes everyone hate me, no reason to even bother socializing anymore despite the fact that I want to run this motel venue. k.

PISSED OFF MODE: Worcester is such a loser town. Ignorant ****s: like that Negro who tried to start sh@t with me and the whole f@cking community. You're just like every scrub in Worcester. "I'LL WILL MAKE YOUR FACE (Link CDi pun intended) SMASHED ON DA WALL YO, I'M ONE OF THE MAIN DAWGS UP ON DIS SH@T N@GGA". I hope you drive attendance away you stupid f@ck. Glen will lose respect thanks to you (least I hope he does otherwise you pretty much got away with threatening the community). Hell I was never really fond of the stereotypical beaners. Go back to rehab or something.

HAPPY MODE: .... owait.

CONCERNED MODE: GL Smash community. Hope you're ok at least Kevin. Hope that scrub didn't try anything else while I was gone. It's a shame too, he was kind of funny... but that doesn't reflect his true nature. Kind of reminded me of The Boondocks in a N!gga Moment... "LISTEN YOU! Oh wait, I'M WHITE HAHAHA". Anyway GL all.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal-one of my favorite sets ever. i was rootnext timeing for you the whole time. i was that "fat hype"
2: Shadow-ggs lol. i had fun playing you... and glad i went pit against you. next time ill go all pit
3: Diem-***** my falco :( oh well if we play next time ill go pit. rematch!
4: Mikeray4- good **** gettig 4th beating popping and zucco lol
5: Koolaid- Wario is sooo nasty he bites and he has a fart?
5: Bizkit-ggs bad sd=/ sorry i didn't beat shadow lol there's always
7: Dawall- even tho you got a free win. good stuff for getting up here with just ddd. i seen you playing soma, nice job
7: Zucco-i never got to see you play
9: Bloodcross- did you forfeit?
9: Hinkage-next time you will probabaly know what to do against wario... so ill also be ready for ddd :D
9: JJ Wolf- you lost to pelca early but somehow managed to get 9th place and outplace him. nice job
9: Doom- nice wii pants..
13: Pelca- my 5$?
17: Peachkid- so close to beating doom and shahdow second round lol
17: X-Factor-your mad good.
17: Rach underated diddy
17: Allied- cool dude lol. nice kirby
17: Patg- next timee.
17: Cawesum- ohmygod
25: Maine- is this regular maine?
25: Soma- step it up soma. you should focus on one main. because i think your getting sloppy now.
33: Peace-fun friendlys
33: Omstr- sucks wer had to play second round

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Good **** everyone. Lots of upsets. I could've done better, but it's my fault anyway. I'm glad I got a game off Shadow with Falco, but it sucks that the game after that was such a wreck. Delfino's hard for Falco.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
bloodcross you randomly yelled shut up at fatal.. that was weird/funny at the same time.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
bloodcross you randomly yelled shut up at fatal.. that was weird/funny at the same time.
Purpose of that post was for what... to antagonize me? This is nothing relative to my last post at all. At least try to understand me. You're just another person in the community not worth my time (Fatal too).

"OH BC IS GONNA SMASH HIS CONTROLLER. THAT ****ING LOSER." Really Fatal, **** off. You're lucky Mikeray beat me, I was going to time you out hard.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
omg im butthurt **** you fatal. ima time you out because you make fun of me

REALLY BLOODCROSS? this is why i trashtalked you... t to least try to change your ways .. i lost to shadow, shook his hand and laugh. you lost to mikeray threw your controller, ran and was never seen for like 10mins

don't mess wit fatal

Top Bottom