• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm going also. We should play. I don't have anything against you btw, but I just honestly feel that you're relying on my old gimmicks too much, and FL isn't exploiting that yet. I was obv exaggerating on that post.
Sweet. I'd love to play you.
I have nothing against you either, I just feel like every time you say that those moves are useless, and I use them all the time, you're alluding to me being bad at this game.
Meh, too bad I have no seconds to play you with other than Zelda, who is terrible.
I wanna see you play some of my training partners too. It'd be interesting.
<3

Edit:
Oh yeah, didn't we have like a $50 MM, my ZSS vs. your MK/Peach?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sweet. I'd love to play you.
I have nothing against you either, I just feel like every time you say that those moves are useless, and I use them all the time, you're alluding to me being bad at this game.
Meh, too bad I have no seconds to play you with other than Zelda, who is terrible.
I wanna see you play some of my training partners too. It'd be interesting.
<3

Edit:
Oh yeah, didn't we have like a $50 MM, my ZSS vs. your MK/Peach?
Cool, sounds good. I would MM, but I'm in a really bad spot right now so I can't :( . I also don't even know what I am going to do for MLG because right now I am stuck there on wednesday and next tuesday night because I got stuck with random flight times (priceline) X_X . If you know anyone that could maybe house me for those two nights btw let me know please.

Solecalibur, I still play Sheik and Zelda just not so much in tourney (except low tiers) ^.^ . I can see the correlation with a lot of ZSS mains also playing Sheik because they're both sort of "assassin" types. And then you can throw Zelda in there two if you just happen to like playing as females :3 lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh and I don't think you're bad, Nick. Obviously, if that strategy hadn't been exploited in my region there would be no reason for me not to keep doing it. You seem like a smart player, but I think you would need to take time to adjust once people do crack those moves.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Cool, sounds good. I would MM, but I'm in a really bad spot right now so I can't :( . I also don't even know what I am going to do for MLG because right now I am stuck there on wednesday and next tuesday night because I got stuck with random flight times (priceline) X_X . If you know anyone that could maybe house me for those two nights btw let me know please.

Solecalibur, I still play Sheik and Zelda just not so much in tourney (except low tiers) ^.^ . I can see the correlation with a lot of ZSS mains also playing Sheik because they're both sort of "assassin" types. And then you can throw Zelda in there two if you just happen to like playing as females :3 lol
Umm, make a thread in ATL South to find housing there. It should work out.

Also, I played Zelda when the game first came out, before anybody was good, and I'm too stupid to pick up a real second for our bad MUs.
Looks like I'm gonna learn MK. XD
Except not.

shlike

Smash Ace
do any of you guys actually use your seconds in tourney??? because although I probably play marth and am starting to play mk as much as I do zss, I probably will never go them in tourney. Well I might go mk in some mu's not sure though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
do any of you guys actually use your seconds in tourney??? because although I probably play marth and am starting to play mk as much as I do zss, I probably will never go them in tourney. Well I might go mk in some mu's not sure though.
I pretty much have to use MK in tourney against Diddy and Falco, so yep.

shlike

Smash Ace
I pretty much have to use MK in tourney against Diddy and Falco, so yep.
I understand going mk vs falco, but I have a lot of practice against diddy with zss and landing a banana to dsmash is extremely satisfying. I really don't know the MU between mk and diddy outside of getting offstage and gimping him. I just have to practice metaknight and get his frame traps/walls/spacing right. I know all that stuff with zss, but having a reliable grab, six jumps, and two frame kill moves are too nice to pass up.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im starting to use rollcario/snake/kirby but so far only twice with each character but compared to my zss they are sort of one timers but I'll see where my rollcario is turning out to be as it handles diddys better for me

fkacyan

Smash Hero
there are 3 falcos and 2 diddy kongs that I can recall at least from orlando to miami
How well do they place, how often do they use the characters, and how often do they attend?

NJ has NL, ADHD, and more Diddies, and then for Falcos we have Keitaro, Orion, Kid, Bleachigo, and a few more. The odds of not facing a counter in tourney are depressingly slim. :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
How well do they place, how often do they use the characters, and how often do they attend?

NJ has NL, ADHD, and more Diddies, and then for Falcos we have Keitaro, Orion, Kid, Bleachigo, and a few more. The odds of not facing a counter in tourney are depressingly slim. :(
xD hmmm they enter the ZP tournies or fiu ones and ones they go to I know DFEAR and Xaltis and maybe djjack are entering mlg =/ tommyg isnt entering tho ummm i know Hrnut picked up falco for a bit to counter Nick ^^, but its fine if u have a secondary or w.e. xD I think FL is a rlly good state well...sfl more so but...im pretty bias =/ we will just see the results at MLG that way itll be easier for me to say anything xD i cant remember how ADHD played but i know he is good ^_^

fkacyan

Smash Hero
xD hmmm they enter the ZP tournies or fiu ones and ones they go to I know DFEAR and Xaltis and maybe djjack are entering mlg =/ tommyg isnt entering tho ummm i know Hrnut picked up falco for a bit to counter Nick ^^, but its fine if u have a secondary or w.e. xD I think FL is a rlly good state well...sfl more so but...im pretty bias =/ we will just see the results at MLG that way itll be easier for me to say anything xD i cant remember how ADHD played but i know he is good ^_^
ADHD is arguably the best player in the country. >_>

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I use my other main, Yoshi, in tourny as well as ZSS usually about 50-50

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So, like, I was playing around with ZSS yesterday, and it turns out that upair's initial huge horizontal hitbox beats Tornado from the side if you space it juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

It's pretty hard to space consistently from SHing off the ground, though.

shlike

Smash Ace
So, like, I was playing around with ZSS yesterday, and it turns out that upair's initial huge horizontal hitbox beats Tornado from the side if you space it juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

It's pretty hard to space consistently from SHing off the ground, though.
:O uair is mad broke

so is utilt

and bair

ZSS FOR S TIER

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
heya I finally decided on a new main and I am making ZSS my main.

She is just so much fun :3 I love her air game so much <3.

Ima try and represent her well for now on.

Now the Snake and Marth matches are fun.

Top Bottom